Playstation

Rarity

It looked like BZP doesn't have a PS topic.Anyway, just talk about all the Playstation consoles(PS3, PS2, Vita, etc), share news on new games/consoles, and even swap PSN names!Anyone else having trouble connecting to the BO2 servers?

Edited by Rarity

Shadow of the Colossus is possibly the greatest game ever, period. Ranks right up there with Ocarina of Time, easily. Speaking of nostalgia, I've been playing a lot of God of War lately, partly inspired by Ascension. Multiplayer is going to be a thing. My Godofwar.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I'm a pretty big PS fan, some of my favorite series are inFamous, littleBIG Planet, and Jak and Daxter.Also, I play a lot of JRPGs on PS, which is one of the reasons I bought my PS3. Mostly play JRPGs from the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Atelier, and Shin Megami Tensei Series.And if anyone wants to add me, I play MW2, Dead or Alive 5, LBP 1 (Getting 2 for Christmas), and Blazblue: CSX online.

I'm generally a PS guy. Have a PS3. Don't have a Vita, but I'd definitely like one at some point, it's just hard to justify the price point. Favorite PS exclusive series is probably inFamous.PSN id is BlankShell, if anybody cares to add me. I don't do much multiplayer in general, but I'm not adverse to setting up some games.Also I feel like I should buy a bigger hard drive because I have one of the 80 gig models, but it's probably a better idea to wait for the PS4...

I'm thinking of getting the Infamous/Uncharted PS3 bundle on Black Friday, but I got a 360 and a dozen games less than 2 weeks ago so I don't know if I want to get yet another console and bunch of games so soon, plus I have a bunch of PC games to play yet.BUT THERE MAY NEVER BE AS GOOD A DEAL AGAIN

If you're going for the ACIII:Liberations bundle (or Black Ops, I guess), it's a good deal. The memory card and game are more or less free, and if it's the AC one, then you get the cool white color. I'm definitely thinking of going for it, but I also kinda lack the money...

Does Vita also support UMD's for PSP? In that case I might consider buying one just to play the two remaining AC titles I haven't played.

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

PS3 has no gaems.Apparently. I've always been a Sony fan so I've had my PS3 since 2009. It works a charm and I've had a lot of fun with it. Barely ever used it for multiplayer though. I don't see much appeal in any of that lark. Unfortunately I've run out of space so I need an upgrade to something bigger than 80GB though I can't really afford either a new hard drive or a new system.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

After a grueling series of error codes (including some the internet has never even HEARD about), I've finally managed to set my Vita up to working standards. Fantastic machine; it's a shame that Sony has been mismanaging it ever since the launch.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they just released the box art for The Last Of Us, and I really like it. Finally, we get some nice box art that doesn't have the main character in the foreground in that generic "omg look what I did in the background!!!" pose, or the or the generic pose wher the main character is looking cool and holding a weapon.Anyways, I'm definitely preordering it, GameStop has some good preorder bonuses, mainly a nice amount of DLC and the soundtrack. Hopefully, it'll end up as good as it looks.

I'll hold out for some other bonuses, but GameStop's is looking pretty good. Also I don't exactly have the scratch on me right now to pre-order. That said, I'm still looking forward to this game. I didn't find Uncharted super compelling, so this should be a good change of pace while still providing the same quality.