Technic Firearms - " Kikanalo " Handgun

Cambion

Ahh, Thylon. I've missed seeing your stuff, man, I gotta tell ya. Anyways, love this. Basically the same firing function that the Rockoh's got built into it, but I do like the compact design of a pistol. You have any more of these Technic firearms...?

Ohey Tom. Thanks. :3 (Nice av, by the way.) The Rockoh imitation was actually intentional; it seemed like the easiest way to make ammo clips. And yes, there are definitely more on the way. I'm nearly finished with a double-barrel-rifle-thing at the moment, but I have plans for a few more beyond that, including a second one of these. Edited by Thylon Rykanu

My computer doesn't allow Flickr (?) so could you maybe put building instructions on Brickshelf if that isn't too much of a pain. Also, is that made mostly of Rockoh pieces?

I wasn't planning on making instructions, but I might if I'm not feeling too lazy. =b No, not really--just the panels and Zamor concept are stolen from it.

Excellent work Thy, can't wait for the video :biggrin: maybe add a little more to the grip? Seems a bit thin compared to the rest of it.

Thanks bro =D Don't worry, the video's coming soon--this weekend, I hope. And yeah, LO mentioned the handle too--not sure what I can do there.

Pretty cool gun, although a bit simple. Which I assume you intended, since this is the beginning of a series. I'd say that Johann is referring to how the silver bionicle parts somewhat clash with the smooth aesthetic of the technic panels. Moreso the main problem being the roughness of them. Still, it's pretty neat IMO. Can't wait for the next one =)

Pretty cool gun, although a bit simple. Which I assume you intended, since this is the beginning of a series. I'd say that Johann is referring to how the silver bionicle parts somewhat clash with the smooth aesthetic of the technic panels. Moreso the main problem being the roughness of them. Still, it's pretty neat IMO. Can't wait for the next one =)

Oh yes, there are definitely more complicated ones coming. >:D Yeah, that seems about right. I'm not a fan of the blades myself, although I couldn't think what else to use in that space.

Cool looking gun there. Maybe Pohatu Mistika was carrying that around with him while in the Rockah T3.

Doubt it. After all, he had one that was about ten times as big built into the darn thing. =b

Its nice,But I remember seeing an Auto Pistol back in the Old Forums.

There aren't that many auto pistols MOC's. I'm glad I finally see another one since these type of MOC's aren't build everyday. Also a video would be nice to see it working, I hope the next one would be more good looking since this design is somewhat copied from the Rockoh

I had a signature once

it's gone now

I never said it was an original idea. I just wanted to make a Technic gun. There aren't that many auto pistols MOC's. I'm glad I finally see another one since these type of MOC's aren't build everyday. Also a video would be nice to see it working, I hope the next one would be more good looking since this design is somewhat copied from the Rockoh
I don't see where everyone is getting the "copied the Rockoh" thing. >.> Sure, I used the panels and the ammo system, and the firing mechanism might be similar (I can't remember exactly, it's been a while since I saw the Rockoh put together), but really, this is not a "copy of the Rockoh". And yes, other guns will feature different firing mechanisms, but they will all look similar to this one to some degree--this is the easiest and most compact way to make a working gun.