Resolved Tracker Tickets

Black Six

We recently added the Tracker to BZPower, giving members the ability to point out issues and bugs as well as make suggestions about improvements to the site.While there's a cadre of members that's been giving much-appreciated feedback over there, I understand that not everyone reads the Tracker religiously. I've made a few entries on my blog pointing out things that have been changed or added, but not everyone reads that either.Basically, what I'm getting at is that we needed a way to let everyone know what has been fixed or added, and that's what this topic is for.I will be keeping a tally in this post of tickets that have been Resolved. Tickets closed as 'Won't Fix,' or 'Duplicate,' will not be mentioned, as they haven't resulted in any changes to the site.Going forward, as tickets are closed, I will post here to make everyone aware. Members can also discuss the changes in this topic. This is not, however, a topic to make suggestions - if you have an idea, open a ticket.

Front Page

Community

Forums

Blogs

Gallery

• 109 - Gallery Error (12/27/2012) Missing images for Gallery interface restored to BZPower skin.
Edited by -Windrider-

42 - Teleporting cursor (11/30/2012) The cursor no longer jumps around in the RTE when using italics and other formatting.64 - Reorganize emoticons (12/1/2012) Emoticons are now in a more logical order and hopefully easier to find.80 - Image limit of zero? (11/30/2012) Users can once again post images after forum upgrade.75 - "Share" images broken (12/1/2012) The share icon has been added to the BZPower skin.

• 2 weeks later...
66 - Visible Zombie topics (1/5/2013) Topics beyond the revival date are hidden by default in the forum listings again.100 - Colored Text Link Code (1/5/2013) BBCode is no longer messed up when editing posts with large amounts of color and links.117 - Editor issues concerning emoticons (1/5/2013) Text written between two emoticons is no longer removed when posting.

• 3 weeks later...
136 - "fixed" top bar conflicts with fixed side bars (1/30/2013) The fixed top bar no longer overlaps certain fixed sidebars.20 - Add Default Font Feature (1/30/2013) You can now set the default look and feel of your posts in your Settings.131 - Block users from profile feed (1/30/2013) You can now set the privacy of certain parts of your profile (including profile feed) in your Settings.

• 3 weeks later...
129 - Centered Content Becomes Un-centered After Editing (3/2/2013) The centered attribute no longer disappears when editing content.106 - Status uopdate thing gone (3/2/2013) Status update box appears again for users that were missing it.86 - Font Colors Not Working Properly (3/2/2013) BBCode tags work again when using the Rich Text Editor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...