Official "favorite Bionicle Comic Artist" Poll

Erebus

Favorite Comic Artist  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got permission from Forum Leader McSmeag to post this official poll. In this poll, you can choose your favorite BIONICLE comic artist. Christian Zanier was the illustrator for two comics in Graphic Novel #8, particularly Fall and Rise of the Skrall and The Exile's Tale, as well as Graphic Novel #6's Hydraxon's Tale. Vote away! :)

Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg

I feel that Randy Elliot helped bionicle a lot due to how she draws especially how it combine fierce looks with the unique touch that only comic books can create.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Going with Stuart Sayger. I loved his dark, dramatic drawing style.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted Stuart Sayger, but the poll seems to forget about Christian Faber... anyone remember who made that awesome Mata Nui rising poster?

lol you vote for somebody else even though d'ana's work is in your sig xDd'anda always wins. nobody puts that much detail into it other than d'anda. he was so good lego hired him back to do the hero factory comic covers.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

100% D'Anda. His artwork was fantastic, and IMO, the absolute best. He really brought the characters to life in a way that none of sucessors replicated.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

It was basically a toss-up between D'anda, Sayger, and Zanier. All three of them were excellent, but overall for nostalgia's sake I went with D'anda.Also though, I actually really liked all of them. They're different styles suited their different stories so well, I almost had to go back and re-vote man or Elliot just 'cause they weren't getting enough love. :P

exo-toa_battle.jpg

• 2 years later...

All of the artists were pretty good, I went with Gallagher because her art was just so clean and crisp, and the coloring was brighter than Sayger's, but not too bright like previous artists. I never liked Sayger's work much. His art gave the comics a darker feel which really fit the story, but the characters were so slopply. Some of them were no better than stick figures and were barely recognizable.

• Upvote 1

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

I really like how crisp and full Christian Zanier's artwork looked. His renditions of Skrall vs. baterra in the snow were simply beautiful, as was the entirety of Hydraxon's Tale. What's more, the way he boldly drew up entirely new designs for Takea sharks, Vorox teeth, and green rock steeds showed a creative mind that wasn't afraid to add something of his own to our shared image of BIONICLE. :)

Plus, as I've mentioned, all his artwork looked really really cool. :P

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

All of the artists were pretty good, I went with Gallagher because her art was just so clean and crisp, and the coloring was brighter than Sayger's, but not too bright like previous artists. I never liked Sayger's work much. His art gave the comics a darker feel which really fit the story, but the characters were so slopply. Some of them were no better than stick figures and were barely recognizable.

Please do not revive topics that are older than 60 days old.

Topic closed.

• Upvote 1

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert