Breez-Strakk-Pohatu Nuva

Season 2 Preview

Nex-Strakk-Kiina-Bruizer-Core Hunter-Nex 2.0

Character Sheet

PSAs: Holiday Season

Piraka Show: Happy Birthday - SLENDER

Interviews: Splitface

Take 2: The Toa of Ice

Dear Tahu Stars, I do not take pleasure in a letter such as this one, but I fear it is necessary, regarding the current situation. Upon your arrival I had hoped that we could become allies, perhaps even friends. Unfortunately, this has turned out not to be the case. Before this civil war escalates beyond our control, I have written this as a request for peace in the hopes that you will see your errors and correct them. I will re-iterate that I have no problems giving you control of the Bionicle sets, but to do through violent means is a big “no” in my books. Send a reply with the confirmation of peace and we’ll settle this the old fashioned way with a vote. Or you can continue to be manipulated by your troops, many of whom were in jail for a REASON, Tahu Stars. Reasons I hope that, regardless of any decisions past this point, you will consider and acknowledge before replacing the sets in question back where they belong. If you do not, they could have catastrophic consequences. -Tahu Mata The AfterwordsPrologue: The Numbers Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning, No one could be sweeter than my sweetie when I meet her in the morning. Where the morning glories Twine around the door, Whispering pretty stories I long to hear once more. Strolling with my girlie where the dew is pearly early in the morning, Butterflies all flutter up and kiss each little buttercup at dawning, If I had Aladdin's lamp for only a day, I'd make a wish and here's what I'd say: Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning. “Turn that thing off already, for the name of Tohu. That song is too sad to be playing on a beautiful day such as this.” “Sorry about that. I like Trocadero.” “I don’t care who you like buddy, it’s the first day of spring – doesn’t Trocadero have anything more upbeat?” “Um... looks like we have Blood Gulch Blues on the iPod.” “Don’t you dare put that thing on, it’s almost as sad as this one. Wait, do you have the original version of this?” “Heck no, I hate jazz. I deleted every single jazz song they had on here... and that was a lot of songs. It took me almost four hours.” “Was the original version of this on there?” “Probably, considering how many songs they had. There were over three hundred.” “...I hate you sometimes.” “Somehow, I really do not care.” “Somehow, that doesn’t change the fact that I dislike you immensely.” “Somehow, that – you know what, no. I’m not getting into this catfight again.” “Suit yourself, Evo. Someday you’re gonna find that the iPod has nothing but jazz on it.” “Hey Rocka, you know what?” “What is it Evo?” “I hate you.” *-*-*-* Takanuva Stars, a primarily white set with both gray and silver armour as a secondary colour within his scheme, pointed his staff up towards the attic as he led a red set by the name of Furno through a tour of the house. “You see that trap door?” the white Toa asked. “Yes, obviously I can see it. Why are there scorch marks?” asked Furno. “That is for me to know and for you to never know or question again.” “I can tell that this is going to be an informative tour.” “I don’t get paid to do this. Excuse me if I take some liberties.” Furno rolled his eyes as they walked further down the hall, choosing to remain silent for several minutes until Takanuva Stars halted in front of a room that held a shining gold plaque. “The Bedroom...” Furno said, reading it. “It is arguably the most important room in the house.” Takanuva Stars explained. “Lewa Mata lives there, as do a majority of the sets... the good ones, at any rate. Before Lewa Mata was our leader... well, that’s not important.” “If it’s not important, why even mention it?” “Well, you see, sometimes a Toa slips up and says something he’s not supposed to. Then, when his leader discovers he said something wrong after the guy begins pestering everybody with questions, he tickles the offending slip-upper to death.” Furno opened his mouth to say something, but found that the statement was one he could not really find an appropriate response to. “That said, let’s forget this ever happened and move right along!” Takanuva Stars said, moving right along. “Alright then, I guess. The history lesson can wait until another time.” Furno said. The two slowly hopped down the stairwell, coming to a stop in front of a rather ominous looking door. In fact, it was so ominous that when Takanuva Stars told him to stay away, Furno slapped him across the face. “Of course I’m not going in there!” Furno cried out. “For goodness’ sake, I’m not a moron! Who wants to go on the other side of a door like that?! Where is that, anyway?!” Takanuva Stars glared at him and rubbed his mask. “That door opens up into the stairs that take you to the basement... not much ever happens down there, because most sets stay away from down there. Trust me. Some seriously creepy stuff has walked out of there.” “You don’t have to tell me twice.” Furno shuddered. “Seriously, you need to hire an interior decorator for this place. Scorched trap doors, ominous doors, creepy rooms, a broken time machine outside – HURK!” “What was that about a time machine?!” Takanuva Stars hissed, clutching Furno by the throat and glancing from side to side nervously. “Someone – mentioned that – it was – broken time machine.” Furno managed. “Can’t – remember who – it was.” Takanuva Stars let the Hero go, breathing in deeply and rolling his eyes. “Goodness Furno, don’t scare me like that.” He said. “Scare you like that?!” Furno yelled. “You throttled me a moment ago! Give me some warning next time!” “The point was sort of that you didn’t have any warning – you couldn’t fight back.” “...I hate you.” “Yeah well, so far I’m not too fond of you either. At least the other new sets don’t talk all the time.” “...yeah, you’d be surprised.” *-*-*-* “...so then I told him ‘Furno, you need to stop being such a lazy cow and go to Lewa Mata yourself. You aren’t going to be given a tour otherwise.’ He glared at me for a few seconds, which I suppose was a little scary, but then he just left without doing anything and I got to put on Season 6 instead of Season 3.” Evo said. “Hey Evo, you care to guess something?” “What is it Rocka?” “How much, on a scale of 1-100, do you think I care about your story that I was present in the room for?” “...hmm... that’s difficult to answer. Is it 68?” “It’s lower, you dolt. It’s far lower than that.” “Alright then, just give me a second. I’m gonna try and guess... 12?” “Try about -9, Evo.” “Ouch. That was harsh, Rocka. That was harsh. I think you may have hurt my feelings.” “Good, I was aiming to do that you fatty.” “That’s always assuming I actually consider your opinion to hold any value whatsoever.” “Ooh, getting aggressive are we? I’d take that as a threat if you were actually, you know, physically capable of lumbering more than four steps at a time.” “I’m not fat, stupid! Do you have any idea how heavy this stupid tank arm is?! I have nothing on the other side to even balance it with! So excuse me!” “Suddenly taking offense? I think you do consider my opinion after all!” Evo sighed and shook his head, plopping back down on the couch to continue watching the last few scenes of Season 6. Rocka chuckled and hopped over, poking Evo in the back with his crossbow and then jumping down to the floor with a very clear air of victory about him. Evo mumbled something unintelligible under his breath, and Rocka paused. “Would you care to repeat that for my ancient, withering ears?” “I said that someday I’ll find a way to beat you in one of those arguments.” “That is extremely unlikely, considering I’ve beaten you in all 16 of them so far.” “...I’m just gonna finish my show.” “You do that. Let me know how it works out for you once you’ve hit Season 9.” “What’s that supposed to mean?!” “Well, everyone who’s seen every season agrees that Season 9 sucks.” “Nothing could be worse than Season 3.” “At least Season 3 had a plot.” “...oh dear lord, you have to be kidding me.” “You know Evo, for once, I wish I was kidding. You’ll have to suffer through it on your own this time I’m afraid.” “I think I’ll finish this later. I need a bagel right now.” “See what I mean, fatso? Your solution to every problem – go to the fridge.” “No it isn’t, stupid!” “Give me one time it wasn’t.” “Rocka, how often do you find peanut butter and bagels in the fridge?” “...I’m just gonna let that one go.” *-*-*-* “Please remind me now why we have been staring at a melting pond for fifteen minutes.” Furno requested. “This is almost as bad as watching grass growing.” “Trust me, this isn’t anywhere near there. I would know.” Takanuva Stars replied. “I’m just seeing if I can spot anything.” “Like what?” “That is none of your business, newbie.” “If it’s none of my business, why did you drag me out to look for it with you?” “...shut up with your logic. We’re going back inside.” “That’s more like it! It’s disgusting out here... yuck. So much mud everywhere.” *-*-*-* Far above in the Bedroom, a green Toa watched the two sets leave the pool to return inside. He nodded slowly, lowering his axe down. “Be careful where you step with him, Takanuva.” Lewa Mata whispered. “I’m watching you.” “Who is that you’re watching, boss?” asked Berix, a blue Agori. “Can I watch them with you? It sounds creepy and fun.” Lewa Mata sighed, the moment and tone he’d been going for ruined. “No, Berix, you can’t. They’re already gone now, and you’re too weird to boot.” To Be Continued! Next time in Chapter 1, 10% More Insults:

“What are you two doing here?” a deep voice rumbled from the door way of the Kitchen. “Oh... hey Black Phantom, what’s up?” Rocka asked. “I am standing in the door way, asking what is up.” Black Phantom replied, nodding towards Evo. “What in the bloody heck is he eating?” “Um... well sir, to be honest... I’m not entirely sure.” Rocka said. “He started with a bagel and peanut butter, then he moved onto the roast beef, and now... I have no idea.” “Evo, what are you eating?” Black Phantom asked. “Imph eaphin’ a ferry larf sanfif!” “Would you mind repeating that in English, rather than fatty?”

Evo and Rocka have an important chat with Black Phantom, while Furno and Takanuva Stars partake in more antics! I'll see you all Friday! This is gonna be a fun ride!Also, request characters to be interviewed starting NOW.And... pick out your favourite quotes from the chapter. New chapters weekly starting Friday, plus special PSAs in between! -ibrow Feel free to use the banner! All the cool kids do it! =D ALSO ALSO ALSO please check out the six character promos! They'll give you some hints as to what you might see!

Edited by Tex

I'll admit that I've been waiting on this one. Looks pretty good to me, iBrow - I liked the dynamic between Takanuva and Furno. Watch them get assigned to a team together

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

“Would you care to repeat that for my ancient, withering ears?”

...What the...

At any rate, I can tell that Evo and Rocka will have a long, long rivalry.

Dear Tahu Stars,

I do not take pleasure in a letter such as this one, but I fear it is necessary, regarding the current situation. Upon your arrival I had hoped that we could become allies, perhaps even friends. Unfortunately, this has turned out not to be the case. Before this civil war escalates beyond our control, I have written this as a request for peace in the hopes that you will see your errors and correct them. I will re-iterate that I have no problems giving you control of the Bionicle sets, but to do through violent means is a big “no” in my books. Send a reply with the confirmation of peace and we’ll settle this the old fashioned way with a vote.

Or you can continue to be manipulated by your troops, many of whom were in jail for a REASON, Tahu Stars. Reasons I hope that, regardless of any decisions past this point, you will consider and acknowledge before replacing the sets in question back where they belong. If you do not, they could have catastrophic consequences.

-Tahu Mata

The ultimate prologue to a prologue. I'm guessing TM wrote this in between Ch. 2+3 of Civil War.

*insert Furno's entire tour here*

This is the most I've ever seen Takanuva Stars speak. Great character development here.

Overall, a humorous, great prologue to what will obviously be a humorous, great comedy. Great work, ibrow :) :) :).

Oh, and for interviews, I'd like to see pairs--Taka Stars+Furno, and Evo+Rocka please?

~MN~

P.S. Please note that this will most likely be my final post as Meta Nuva, for my name change is-a-coming :P.

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Yes it is back! (I guess you could say.)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'll admit that I've been waiting on this one. Looks pretty good to me, iBrow - I liked the dynamic between Takanuva and Furno. Watch them get assigned to a team together

It was fun to write Furno and Takanuva Stars together - you'll get to see more of them in the first few chapters, and they do some pretty funny stuff.

“Would you care to repeat that for my ancient, withering ears?”

...What the...

At any rate, I can tell that Evo and Rocka will have a long, long rivalry.

Dear Tahu Stars,

I do not take pleasure in a letter such as this one, but I fear it is necessary, regarding the current situation. Upon your arrival I had hoped that we could become allies, perhaps even friends. Unfortunately, this has turned out not to be the case. Before this civil war escalates beyond our control, I have written this as a request for peace in the hopes that you will see your errors and correct them. I will re-iterate that I have no problems giving you control of the Bionicle sets, but to do through violent means is a big “no” in my books. Send a reply with the confirmation of peace and we’ll settle this the old fashioned way with a vote.

Or you can continue to be manipulated by your troops, many of whom were in jail for a REASON, Tahu Stars. Reasons I hope that, regardless of any decisions past this point, you will consider and acknowledge before replacing the sets in question back where they belong. If you do not, they could have catastrophic consequences.

-Tahu Mata

The ultimate prologue to a prologue. I'm guessing TM wrote this in between Ch. 2+3 of Civil War.

*insert Furno's entire tour here*

This is the most I've ever seen Takanuva Stars speak. Great character development here.

Overall, a humorous, great prologue to what will obviously be a humorous, great comedy. Great work, ibrow :) :) :).

Oh, and for interviews, I'd like to see pairs--Taka Stars+Furno, and Evo+Rocka please?

~MN~

P.S. Please note that this will most likely be my final post as Meta Nuva, for my name change is-a-coming :P.

Name change? Sure thing. I do plan to interview Evo this season, but I'm not certain about the pairs....

Also, Evo and Rocka are like Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars in Civil War, minus the "trying to kill each other" bit.

TOO MANY RVB!!!!Other than that, great start! Seems much more comedic to me. can't wait for it to delve into plotty things.

What...? There's one song from RvB in this chapter (which isn't an every chapter thing). Are my characters not allowed to discuss the shows they watch and the games they play? I better go remove the Halo 4 subplot then.

Yes it is back! (I guess you could say.)

Of course it's back! Everything is back!

Except dead people. Dead people don't come back.

Usually.

-ibrow

Character list for Season 1 here! Updated to the epilogue.

Characters: The Afterwords

Monologues

Tahu Mata – (5 Appearances; Deceased)

Tahu Stars – (5 Appearances; Deceased)

Takadox – (1 Appearance)

Bionicle

Lewa Mata – (9 Appearances)

Takanuva Stars – (8 Appearances)

Berix – (3 Appearances)

Nokama Metru – (9 Appearances)

Vezok – (4 Appearances)

Hakann – (2 Appearances)

Reidak – (2 Appearances)

Vezon/Kardas – (4 Appearances)

Vezon/Fenrakk – (4 Appearances)

Zaktan – (2 Appearances)

Thok – (4 Appearances)

Avak – (2 Appearances)

Pohatu Nuva – (5 Appearances)

Turaga Onewa – (3 Appearances)

Turaga Matau – (3 Appearances)

Gali Mata – (1 Appearance)

Tahu Nuva – (3 Appearances; Deceased)

Hero Factory

Furno – (10 Appearances)

Rocka – (12 Appearances)

Evo – (12 Appearances)

Black Phantom – (5 Appearances)

Splitface – (5 Appearances)

Surge – (8 Appearances)

Jawblade – (4 Appearances)

Toxic Reapa – (2 Appearances)

Nex – (2 Appearances)

Creations

Omega Turtle – (3 Appearances)

Meta Nuva – (2 Appearances)

Ebanus – (2 Appearances)

Other

ALMIGHTY/Gamma – (2 Appearances)

Edited by Sleepy iBrow Voltex

Dear Tahu Mata,

Please dispense with those pitiful formalities. We are enemies that are at war, not gentleman sitting in a business meeting. There is no need for pleasantries. I write to inform you that I will not accept your offer for peace, and will instead press my advantage.

I regret that you attacked my choice of troops, but I take what is given to me. However, you would do well, Tahu Mata, to both remember that it was YOU they were jailed for attacking, not me... and you would do well to keep your own commanding sets under your control – lest they take control of you.

I will be striking within the next few days. I and my army understand that there will be casualties, and they are all willing to die for this cause. Now I tell you, ask yourself – will yours do the same?

-Tahu Stars

Chapter 1 – 10% less Insults

“Berix, if you don’t leave within the next thirty seconds, I am going to strangle you.”

“But Toa Lewa sir, if you don’t mind, how would you do that? I’m hanging off of the ceiling.”

“I’ll throw my axe, chop your arms off, and make you regret that you ever opened your eyes.”

“Oh, come on now Lewa! You know it was just a joke!”

“No it wasn’t.”

“See, you’re laughing with me!”

“I’m not even smiling!” Lewa screamed, spittle flying in a cloud from his mouth. “Why do you think I’m laughing?!”

“Oh, wait a minute. I have my Pyro Vision Goggles on.” Berix muttered. “Gimme a second here... alright, they’re off.”

“...”

“...oh balls, I am so screwed.”

“That’s right, you are. How long do you think it’ll be until Rotor flies along?”

“...I am never throwing an acorn at anybody ever again.”

“You’re not going to do anything ever again if I get my hands on you!”

“Then don’t get your hands on me!”

“Hmm... I suppose that is a good point... fine. You have five seconds to start running, and then I’m coming after you.”

“But then you’ll be-”

“Five...”

“Oh snap, here we go!”

“Four...”

“I’m going, I’m going!” Berix snorted, hopping to the floor and sprinting away.

“Three...”

“Slow down, those aren’t seconds!”

“Two...”

“Egad, running!”

“One... ready or not Berix, here I come!”

“What are you two doing here?” a deep voice rumbled from the door way of the Kitchen.

“Oh... hey Black Phantom, what’s up?” Rocka asked.

“I am standing in the door way, asking what is up.” Black Phantom replied, nodding towards Evo. “What in the bloody heck is he eating?”

“Um... well sir, to be honest... I’m not entirely sure.” Rocka said. “He started with a bagel and peanut butter, then he moved onto the roast beef, and now... I have no idea.”

“Evo, what are you eating?” Black Phantom asked.

“Imph eaphin’ a ferry larf sanfif!”

“Would you mind repeating that in English, rather than fatty?” Rocka asked.

Evo swallowed and cringed as the enormous ball of food burned his throat going down, chugging some water briefly before answering.

“Well, Rocka here was bullying me and calling me fat.” He explained. “I became exceptionally upset, so I decided to come here and make myself a snack. He decided to follow me, and I’ve been eating nonstop ever since.”

“I’m here by ordering you to halt eating, or I will smother you with ketchup.”

“That sounds delicious, sir.”

“Evo, can you listen for a second?”

“Yes – what is it, Black Phantom?”

“If you don’t get down, I’m throwing you in the pond. Do you remember how disgusting Furno said the pond was?”

Evo shook his head. “Wasn’t there sir, I was here eating.”

“...you weren’t at the mandatory meeting?”

“You know sir, I did try numerous times to point that out to you guys.” Rocka sighed. “But I mean, who wants to listen to old Rocka?”

“Shut it, goldilocks.” Evo sniped from the counter. “He isn’t talking to you. You’re not important enough to be spoken to.”

“Alright, I’ll give you that one; it was a nice insult.” Rocka conceded. “But I still don’t think you’ll ever be ready to take me on one on one in an insult contest.”

“Pssh, I could totally beat you in an insulting contest.”

“Heroes! We can discuss this later. Right now we must focus on the matter at hand!” Black Phantom growled.

“Calm it down, mister Black Phantom.” Evo replied. “We’re just having a friendly contest.”

Black Phantom growled and threw his hands up in despair, shaking his head and leaving the room.

“I’m out! I’m leaving! I’m not dealing with this anymore! I give up!”

“Good riddance to that too – he is truly a long-winded fellow.” Evo commented.

“And everybody wonders why Hero Factory sets used to be all mean and antagonistic towards other lines.” Rocka said.

“Oh, that’s an easy one to answer.” Evo said. “I was on the computer yesterday, and I guess it turns out they had this massive civil war thing, right? So then these two Bionicle armies fought each other. Then Hero Factory came and joined in the fighting, because they were being controlled by some evil deity guy or something. So the deity guy was defeated several times and all of his servants were killed, the war ended, and then we came along!”

Rocka stared at Evo for several long seconds in silence, causing the yellow hero to shift uncomfortably in his position on the counter.

“Uh... what is it?” Evo asked nervously after a moment.

“You’re stupid.” Rocka finally said, rolling his eyes.

“What do you mean?”

“Dude, didn’t you see Pridak writing that the day we arrived?”

“Well, yeah. Maybe, I dunno. How am I supposed to know what he was writing?”

“The thing was called ‘Tahu vs. Tahu: The Story that Must be Told’ too... how can you trust a source like that?”

Evo shrugged. “It’s about us!”

“That doesn’t make it real!”

“Well Rocka, you’re just stupid. That’s why you don’t believe it.”

“You believe what you want, fatso.”

“Stop calling me fat! I’m telling the truth!”

“You’re a liar, fatty.”

“Well, you’re just a stupid non-believer!”

“...no, I can’t let you have that. That insult was truly the most awful I have ever heard.”

“That’s not saying much, considering you’ve only been alive for like, three days.”

“Evo, just shut up please.”

“No comprendé sênor.”

“Hey Lewa Mata, you called for the two of us?” Takanuva Stars asked, sticking his staff out to block a sprinting Lewa Mata’s path.

Lewa Mata skidded to a halt, cursing as the far-off Agori Berix scampered around a corner and out of sight.

“Yes, I suppose I did.” He said, a little sulkily. “I wished to discuss Furno’s feelings so far.”

“Everything is pretty cool,” Furno started, “Except for one thing – I hate Takanuva Stars.”

“That’s a rather odd complaint.” Lewa Mata told him.

Furno shrugged. “What can I say? He’s rude to me. I dislike that.”

“I wasn’t rude!” Takanuva Stars protested. “You just... got on my nerves a lot, that’s all.”

“He hates me too.” Furno told Lewa Mata.

“So I can... tell....” Lewa Mata responded, glancing at Takanuva Stars. “How would you feel about joining me otherwise, Furno?”

“Hmmm... I don’t know about that....”

“What’s not to know?”

“Well, I was sort of hoping that the other new Hero Factory sets and I could sort of remain independent.” Furno told him. “You know, just sort of live or travel through the house on our own.”

“Well, you know Furno, you can still do that.” Lewa Mata told the hero. “Even if you joined with me, I’d be perfectly fine with that... within certain parameters, of course.”

“What would those parameters be?”

“Simple things, really – don’t go in the attic... don’t go in the basement... don’t go in the pond... easy enough to follow, I think.”

Furno pondered the thought for a few seconds, before sighing and shaking his head.

“I’m just not feeling it right now. Could we speak again later?”

“Of course we can.” Lewa Mata smiled. “Feel free to speak with me whenever. Takanuva, could you please show Furno back to the area where you picked him up?”

“Yeah, of course I can.”

“Alright then – now, if you’ll both excuse me, I need to catch up with a certain blue Agori and beat the living snot out of him.”

As Lewa Mata took off, Furno turned to a rather stunned Takanuva Stars with a look of confusion on his face.

“Snot?”

“What?”

“Snot... you know, snot. How do you beat living snot out of a Lego set?”

Takanuva Stars shrugged. “I have no idea, to be honest. However, Lewa Mata is one of a few sets that could probably do it.”

Furno nodded. “I see... I probably should’ve guessed that.”

“Let’s go find the Living Room.”

“Hey Splitface, what’re you doing?” Surge asked, hopping up above him on the back of the couch.

Splitface turned so that his red side was facing him.

“We are reading the sixth Harry Potter!” Red Splitface said.

“It’s really good!” Gray Splitface told him. “It has been very exciting so far!”

“Do you two want me to let you in on a little secret?” Surge whispered, beckoning the schizophrenic set closer.

Splitface leaned in, both sides and personalities listening for Surge’s next words.

“Snape kills Dumbledore.” Surge told them confidentially.

“AAAAAAUGH WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!” Gray Splitface cried.

“MY LIFE IS TOTALLY RUINED!” Red Splitface yelled. “THAT IS HORRIBLE!”

“Where did Surge go?” Gray Splitface asked. “I wish to beat his skull in.”

“I agree.” Red Splitface said. “Let us go find him.”

To Be Continued in Chapter 2 - A Slight Phobia:

“I don’t really care for it, honestly. It’s just you that enjoys it.”

“I see... what do you enjoy, Red?”

“Well, if he’d spoiled the ending to LOST, I’d be really mad.”

“He did, remember? People leave the island.”

“He said that?!”

“Of course he did, Red. This is Surge we’re talking about.”

“You’re right... I can’t believe I forgot that. Let’s go get him!”

“That’s the spirit!”

Surge and Splitface continue the craziness, Furno shares his greatest fear, and a certain Unknown Toa of Water makes her debut next week!

Character post updated!

Yay new chapter! I like it, yet it needs more stuff happening.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Oyayayayyayay TvT is back.

“Somehow, I really do not care.”

“Somehow, that doesn’t change the fact that I dislike you immensely.”

“Somehow, that – you know what, no. I’m not getting into this catfight again.”

Somehow, I think somehow is getting repetitive.

Rocka stared at Evo for several long seconds in silence, causing the yellow hero to shift uncomfortably in his position on the counter.

“What do you mean?”

I'm amazed it wasn't something like a Top 10 list of his favorite brands of mustard.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the bluntness of these two people. Hope they stick around for a while and don't get killed off too quickly.

And, yes, I put that in there because they will inevitably get killed off. Main characters die with more frequency on this comedy than they do on the Walking Dead.

EDIT: This new quote update sucks.

-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Oyayayayyayay TvT is back.

“Somehow, I really do not care.”

“Somehow, that doesn’t change the fact that I dislike you immensely.”

“Somehow, that – you know what, no. I’m not getting into this catfight again.”

Somehow, I think somehow is getting repetitive.

“What do you mean?”

I'm amazed it wasn't something like a Top 10 list of his favorite brands of mustard.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the bluntness of these two people. Hope they stick around for a while and don't get killed off too quickly.

And, yes, I put that in there because they will inevitably get killed off. Main characters die with more frequency on this comedy than they do on the Walking Dead.

EDIT: This new quote update sucks.

-MT

Yes it does suck. I hate the new quotes. >.<

Splitface... no comments on his fate as of yet. =P

Also, I hadn't thought about it that way, but main characters do tend to die off quickly in this series, don't they? Lewa Mata should consider himself lucky.

-ibrow

It's not the best PSA, but it works. But next one is an interview, because the first one is gauranteed to be amazing.

The AfterWords: Season 1

PSA #1 – Holiday Season

“Hey there! I’m Takanuva Stars from the not-so popular comedy The AfterWords.”

“Why don’t I get to introduce myself first?”

“Because you’re you, Furno, and I’m teaching you how to do this.”

“Why aren’t we popular?”

“Because the comedy just started, you dope. Now introduce yourself!”

“Hi there boring people. I am Furno from the comedy The AfterWords. What a joyful gig I’ve gotten myself.”

Furno yawned and sat on the floor, resting his head against the wall and closing his eyes. However, a second later a white foot connected with his face and he snapped awake.

“Ow, what the – what was that for?!” he cried.

“That was for slacking off on the job.” Takanuva Stars said.

“I don’t even know what we’re supposed to be doing!”

“If you’d actually get up, I’d tell you!”

“Alright then, what’s going on?”

Furno grabbed Takanuva Stars’ staff and used it to heave himself onto his feet. Once the apparently breath taking task was done, the hero snatched the plans away from the Toa and began to read them aloud.

“This is a Holiday PSA, so tell them all about things like jingle bells and Batman smells and mistletoe.”

“Give that back!”

“What’s a PSA?”

“Public Service Announcement. We’ll go into them more later. Stop asking questions!”

“What’s a mistletoe?”

“What did I just say?!”

Furno rolled his eyes and ripped the plans in two, tossing them into the conveniently placed fireplace where they burned instantaneously. Takanuva Stars sniffled before moving on.

“Uh… anyway, mistletoe is a plant. If you see it, you and whoever is nearby have to kiss.”

“What’s a kiss?” Furno asked innocently. “Can you show me?”

“What?! No, I’m not showing you that! We’re the only ones around!”

“What’s your point?”

“Do you honestly not know what a kiss is?”

“Well, would I ask you if I did?”

“Yes Furno, you probably would.”

“But I don’t! Why can’t you show me?”

“Let’s just say I don’t see you as that kind of friend.”

“I thought you hated me.”

“I suppose if you were to stick to the facts, yes.”

Furno laughed, tapping Takanuva Stars on the shoulder and pointing to the doorway where Breez 2.0 had entered the room with a plant. The Toa immediately noticed the mischievous look in Furno’s eyes and bolted, only for Furno to drag him back by his shoulder.

“Furno, I order you to stop! I outrank you!”

“Says you, buddy. I’m independent!”

“LEWA HELP ME!”

“Hey guys, what’s going on?” Breez 2.0 asked.

“Is that mistletoe?”

“It sure is, Furno! Where should I hang it?”

“Right on top of Takanuva Stars!”

The Toa sighed, slumping in defeat and sending a glare Furno’s way.

“Furno?”

“Yeah?”

“I hate you.”

“Cheer up Takanuva, it’s the holidays!”

“Merry Christmas, you dope. I hate you.”

“And thus ends my very first special chapter!” Furno said triumphantly. “This was a triumph.”

“There, it’s up!” Breez 2.0 said, hopping down from her perch on the fireplace. “Come on over here, Takanuva! The overarching mistletoe laws are now in effect!”

“Furno?”

“Yes Takanuva?”

“I am going to kill you someday.”

“You know, I think you should thank me!”

“…thanks. Thank you for doing all the work for me.”

“…you wanted to do it?”

“You tell a single soul, Furno, and I gut you.”

“Merry Christmas to you too, buddy!”

The End.

Well then...

Taka really really hates Furno. But I'm not so sure it goes the other way...Furno doesn't have enough of a brain to hate him back.

Or to know what kissing is.

not-so popular comedy The AfterWords.”

Oh, come on. Just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean they're not reading it.

And plus, your comedy is about ten times more popular than mine :( :( :(.

Good last few chappys.

~LTT~

I like it, just wanting to see chapter 3 tommorow.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

“This is a Holiday PSA, so tell them all about things like jingle bells and Batman smells and mistletoe.”

Please don't. Please just...no...just no...

Can we really fault him for that? I don't think Bionicles ever kissed...

...except in those bizarre banners Mesonak and I had last year.

D:

Now that I've brought that up, I'm having painful flashbacks of flame wars.

Anyways, good PSA(if pain inducing). Hopefully the next chapter of this ("not so") popular comedy will be up soon.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well then...

Taka really really hates Furno. But I'm not so sure it goes the other way...Furno doesn't have enough of a brain to hate him back.

Or to know what kissing is.

not-so popular comedy The AfterWords.”

Oh, come on. Just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean they're not reading it.

And plus, your comedy is about ten times more popular than mine :( :( :(.

Good last few chappys.

~LTT~

It was only a joke! I promise that it was only a joke!

Also Furno's half that stupid and half just leading Takanuva on to make him mad.

I like it, just wanting to see chapter 3 tommorow.

You mean Chapter 2? Chapter 3 is next week. =P

Please don't. Please just...no...just no...

Can we really fault him for that? I don't think Bionicles ever kissed...

...except in those bizarre banners Mesonak and I had last year.

D:

Now that I've brought that up, I'm having painful flashbacks of flame wars.

Anyways, good PSA(if pain inducing). Hopefully the next chapter of this ("not so") popular comedy will be up soon.

-MT

It'll be up in a little bit. I have a schedule to keep! Also I promise the next PSA won't be this bad.

-ibrow

Post a chapter. NOW.(Please.)And yes I meant chapter 2, as it is the nex* one.I wonder what nex breakout is like.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Well, I think you all remember that Nex 2.0 was first introduced in Chapter 7 of Tahu vs. Tahu: Invasion. Nex Breakout (henceforth just "Nex") will appear sooner than that, but not until Season 2.

Anyway, a new chapter for you all!

Dear Tahu Stars,

Your decision to remain at war is disappointing, as I had hoped you would take the lives and wills of those other than yourself into account. I have already stated my position in the matter quite clearly, and I hope that before it is too late, you will reconsider. You should know now after your first attacks that this war will be a war of attrition like no other. If the end comes, will there be anything left?

I have heard tell of the ambush you set in wait for the Toa Nuva. You will be more than happy to know I am sure, that they obliterated your Rahkshi and now continue on their way to the Basement without risk. I presume that you have already put a team together to confront them there, and assure you that they too will be beaten back. If you will not agree to end this war, than I will be forced to show you just how much willpower my sets truly have.

-Tahu Mata

Chapter 2 – A Slight Phobia

“Stop it! Stop beating me to death with my own helmet! It doesn’t seem physically possible! How are you doing that? I’m still wearing it!”

Splitface halted halfway through his beating of Surge, taking a moment to glance at the helmet in his hand that happened to be an exact replica of the helmet Surge was wearing. He shrugged carelessly.

“We found it on the ground.” Red Splitface explained.

“No we didn’t, it was underneath the sofa!” Gray Splitface responded.

“It was just sitting there by itself.” Red Splitface told the hero, ignoring his other side.

“What are you talking about, Red? There were bits of blue plastic scattered all over the floor.” Gray Splitface continued.

“Do you hear something?” Red Splitface asked Surge. “I think I can hear the wind.”

“I have no idea.” Surge told him. “Could you let me go and I can find out?”

“Sure thing dude, I can do that for you!”

“No Red, don’t let him go, he’s gonna run away!”

Red Splitface ignored Gray Splitface and let go of Surge anyway. The blue hero let out a whoop and hollered his victory as he turned around and scampered away from the schizophrenic set.

“Now look at what you’ve done.” Gray Splitface moaned. “How are we gonna find him after that?”

“Why do we need to find him?” Red Splitface asked.

“Remember, he spoiled the Harry Potter book for us?”

“I don’t really care for it, honestly. It’s just you that enjoys it.”

“I see... what do you enjoy, Red?”

“Well, if he’d spoiled the ending to LOST, I’d be really mad.”

“He did, remember? People leave the island.”

“He said that?!”

“Of course he did, Red. This is Surge we’re talking about.”

“You’re right... I can’t believe I forgot that. Let’s go get him!”

“That’s the spirit!”

“So we’re supposed to just live in the Living Room?” Furno asked.

Takanuva Stars nodded as they reached the entry hall of the house, which opened up into the Living Room.

“That’s why it’s called the Living Room.”

“But everybody else is... Jawblade, what are you doing?!

Takanuva Stars opened his mouth to reply before he realized what Furno had said and turned to follow Furno’s gaping gaze towards the fish tank, where the set Jawblade was swimming perfectly at ease within the water.

“Can he even hear us?” Takanuva Stars asked.

“I suppose not, since he didn’t acknowledge me.” Furno said. “Hey! Toxic, what’s going on?”

The hunchback Toxic Reapa shuffled over as quickly as he could, using his flaming canisters to help himself lumber over in an odd, mis-matched way.

“Well, uh, you see, here’s the thing you know, Jawblade was, you see, really uncomfortable and uh, you know, awkward on the ground. A little like, uh, me, you know, but his was, how do you say, worse maybe? So, we were just here, chatting, and I saw, uh, the fish tank, you know, and said that uh, maybe he should, uh, try it out and uh, see where he got, you know? So he uh, he uh, he hopped in, and he has been, uh, you know, swimming since, well, ever since.”

“Your little friend here has the most atrocious speech I have ever heard.” Takanuva Stars commented.

“I uh, I uh I beg of your, you know, pardon?” Toxic Reapa asked.

“It sets him apart.” Furno told the Toa. “When Toxic speaks, everybody....”

“Listens?”

“Not really, no. Everybody just knows that it’s him talking.”

Takanuva Stars sighed and shook his head before waving Toxic Reapa away and walking over to the wall the fish tank rested within by himself and staring up at the giant aquarium. Furno nodded to Toxic Reapa and followed so that he was standing beside the Toa.

“I call dibs on climbing second.” Furno said.

“Why?”

“Well, you know. I may or may not feel that the fish tank is a wee bit high... and I also may or may not have a slight phobia of water.”

“A water-based set that is afraid of water?” Takanuva Stars asked. “Gee, that’s totally new.”

“Believe it or not, I am a fire set designed to be inside water. There is a difference.”

“Right... I totally believe you.”

“Oh, just shut up and climb.”

“After you, Mister Furno is his own leader.”

Furno sighed and shrugged, pushing a sniggering Takanuva Stars aside and beginning to climb. As soon as there was room available Takanuva Stars heaved himself up after him. They climbed in silence for a moment until they were nearing the fish tank, when Furno breathed in sharply.

“What is it?” Takanuva Stars asked.

“I’m... I’m really scared right now.”

“What do I care?” Takanuva Stars asked. “Keep climbing, we’re seriously right there.”

“No, you don’t understand! My jetpacks, I can’t control them! They’re about to turn on!”

“Your jetpacks can turn on?!” Takanuva Stars cried.

“Yes!” Furno wailed. “They’re turning on right now! You’re gonna be blasted into oblivion! Jump while you still can!”

“But it’ll be painful!”

“I don’t want you to die!” Furno cried. “Jump, save yourself!”

Takanuva Stars nodded, saluted the hero, and pushed himself off of the wall. He never knew what he was planning to think on the way down, because the fall lasted all of two seconds before he smacked onto the floor front first.

“Oh snap... and crackle... I’m fairly certain I heard a pop.” Takanuva Stars groaned.

From above there came a sudden violent burst of laughter that, after a few long seconds, clearly wasn’t going to stop. Takanuva Stars slowly stood to his feet and glared up to where Furno was in the exact same spot as before, laughing so hard he could’ve sworn that the Hero Factory set was about to begin crying.

“Oh holy Tohu, that was hilarious!” Furno gasped from above, his chest heaving as he struggled to stop laughing. “I can’t – I can’t believe you fell for that, Hahaha!”

Takanuva opened his mouth to say something, but closed it when he realized that he was too furious to begin even putting it into an action as simple as beating Furno up. After a moment he realized that was partly because he was embarrassed as well, which didn’t help the situation.

“Well uh, you know, like, Furno can kind of, uh, be sort of, um, you know, a jerk sometimes, you know?” Toxic Reapa mentioned from behind him. “That’s why I, uh, you know, uh, I uh, I kind of, you know, stick to, you know, myself.”

“You really need to forget that you’re able to talk.” Takanuva Stars told him. “You’re the single thing in the entire universe that is worse to listen to than nails on a chalkboard.”

“Are you sure that you’re finally done stuffing your face?” Rocka asked.

“I’m sure.” Evo told him. “Trust me, that new diet Furno put me on is pretty restricting. I used to eat three times that amount!”

“That is truly disgusting.”

Evo shrugged as the two heroes left the Kitchen and began to aimlessly wander the hall, which sometimes seemed like it went on forever. He pointed to what was visibly a brand new chunk of wooden flooring in one section.

“What the heck is that?”

“I don’t know, Evo. Maybe it’s a new piece of flooring.”

“Maybe I should re-phrase my question, twerp face. I meant why is it there? They shouldn’t need any new stuff. It’s like a hole appeared in the floor there.”

“So? The house was under construction when we arrived.”

“That doesn’t make sense either, Rocka. Lewa Mata is from 2001, that’s eleven years ago. He arrived at a fully built house. So why was it being fixed?”

“I don’t know Evo, and frankly, I don’t really care.”

“But don’t you notice how secretive they are?” Evo pressed. “I mean, Furno is given a private tour, we 2012 sets are stuffed into a room by ourselves with nobody coming to see us, nobody letting us in on what’s gone on in the past... and then there’s the sets themselves.”

“I suppose some of them are pretty boring.” Rocka conceded.

“I don’t mean that, stupid. I mean how many there are. It feels like there should be far more, but there aren’t.”

“Hey Evo, guess what.”

“What is it?”

“You know when I mentioned Pridak’s crazy story being false?”

“It’s actually true, but I get what you’re saying.”

“Yeah... what you’re saying now... it’s one of two things. One, it’s false, or two, it just doesn’t matter at all.”

“Then help me get into the Basement.”

Rocka paused and chuckled, shaking his head no slowly as he patted Evo on the shoulder.

“That is not happening.”

“Are you chicken?”

“What are you two up to?”

Both heroes froze – they glanced up from the floor and each other to discover they’d arrived at the doors to the Basement. Evo gulped, Rocka turned around to face the speaker. It was a dark blue Toa, whom, from what Rocka knew about Bionicle, was a female.

“I’ll ask again – what are you two up to?” the Toa repeated, casually twirling both her weapons.

“Uh... nothing – we are doing absolutely nothing.” Rocka told her.

“On the contrary...” Evo butted in, deciding to risk everything. “We’re trying to get into the Basement.”

“Oh... alright then.” The Toa replied. “I’ve been meaning to get in there. Can I join you?”

“Sure!” Evo grinned.

Rocka shook his head and muttered something under his breath about his life sucking, but he agreed too, and all three sets turned to look at the basement once more.

“It’s pretty ominous, I must admit.” Evo commented.

To Be Continued in Chapter 3: A Way With Words:

"I suggest we venture down into the darkness now before we’re caught, so that we have the opportunity to come running back up screaming like maniacs later.”

“Evo, you know what?”

“Yes Rocka?”

“You have a way with words that immediately makes me want to kill myself.”

“I try my best.”

-Evo and Rock descened into the Basement with their new Toa of Water companion!

-The Unknown Toa of Water's identity revealed!

-And possibly... the return of some familiar faces?

Dark blue...this rules out Gali...well, maybe.

Actually, she talked to Gali in Dark Unto Days.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

That's why I said "maybe". Gali Mistika might still be alive though.

Good chappy. Splitface is bizarrely funny, and the familiar character(s) that may or may not be returning should be interesting. Now get back to work. -MT

Think "basement". I already have a bad feeling I know who's down there...:P~LTT~

Dark blue...this rules out Gali...well, maybe.This comedy is clearly funnier than TvT, by the way. Just putting it out there.KUTGW~LTT~

Gali Mata was ruled out awhile ago. =P And the funnier than TvT bit is just what I'd planned.

Indeed she did.

Good chappy. Splitface is bizarrely funny, and the familiar character(s) that may or may not be returning should be interesting.

Now get back to work.

-MT

I love Splitface. Guess who's gonna be the first interviewee of The AfterWords?

That's why I said "maybe". Gali Mistika might still be alive though.

Good chappy. Splitface is bizarrely funny, and the familiar character(s) that may or may not be returning should be interesting. Now get back to work. -MT

Think "basement". I already have a bad feeling I know who's down there... :P~LTT~

You have no idea how excited I've been to get them into the Basement. By the way, Chapter 3 begins the buildup to the scene that was previewed at the Comedy Forum Expo - but don't worry, that scene will be plenty exciting still - because I never told you guys, and I cut the part out, but the Unknown Toa of Water? She'll be there.

Also, I will confirm here that Gali Mistika is dead.

-ibrow

Dear Tahu Mata,

You now resort to mocking me, hoping to spite me? I dearly hope you do not aim to anger me so much that I lose control, for that is impossible at best. I understand that you have taken two Skrall Stars that accompanied Nektann down to the Basement, and ask what you require for me to have them back. I hope that you will treat them well as prisoners of war in the meantime.

Do not think that the incident with the door has weakened or demoralized my forces any, Tahu Mata. A replacement is on the way, and when it arrives I will see to it that the replacement is trained to be more powerful than you could ever dream. As for Nuju Metru, I will use him as an example for my troops, and they will know that defeating you is the only path to victory.

-Tahu Stars

Chapter 3 – A Way with Words

Rocka and Evo watched, dumbfounded, as the Toa of Water easily picked the lock to the basement door – a lock they had both failed to pick, and a lock that both of them knew that Furno had tried to get past repeatedly without success. The Toa turned around to face them suddenly without warning, smirking when she saw both of their mouths agape.

“What – how – what – how did you – how did you do that?” Rocka asked.

“I was there when they locked the door.” She shrugged. “I decided I might as well discover exactly what they’re hiding.”

“But... didn’t you live here before that?” Rocka asked.

“It hasn’t always been locked?” Evo added.

“Of course not.” The Toa shrugged, shaking her head at Evo. “As to the first question... I kept my distance to everything that was happening. I knew what the outcome would be, and I knew it wouldn’t be pretty. So I stayed away.”

“What outcome?” Rocka asked.

“Shut it, Rocka.” Evo ordered. “What’s your name?”

“My name is Rocka, you dolt.”

“No, I meant her. Geez, you’re stupid.”

“My name is... or rather, it was Nokama Metru.” The Toa of Water answered.

“You name was Nokama Metru?” Rocka questioned. “I don’t get it.”

“Well, there were two others by the name of Nokama, but... they’re gone now. So I just go by Nokama these days.”

“What happened to the other two?” Rocka asked.

“Rocka, how about we shut up, eh?” Evo suggested. “Quite frankly, I don’t think Nokama wants to talk about it. Look at her, she’s sad now. And you, Rocka, are boring me to tears. I suggest we venture down into the darkness now before we’re caught, so that we have the opportunity to come running back up screaming like maniacs later.”

“Evo, you know what?”

“Yes Rocka?”

“You have a way with words that immediately makes me want to kill myself.”

“I try my best.”

Rocka sighed and decided to inspect the miniscule details of his launcher to avoid continuing his conversation with Evo. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Nokama struggling (and failing) not to giggle as she turned around and began to descend into the basement.

Furno heaved himself up onto the edge of the fish tank, balancing himself precariously on it as he searched for Jawblade in the water.

“Jawblade, where are you?” he asked.

“I’m right behind you.” A voice said.

“What the-”

Furno turned to discover Takanuva Stars perched on the ledge behind him, grinning maliciously.

“Oh no, my legs, I’ve lost control of my legs!” Furno cried out.

“Fool me once, shame on you.” Takanuva Stars said, shaking his head. “Fool me twice...”

“I kick you in the balls!”

“I kick you in the teeth – wait, what?”

“TAAAAKE THAT!”

Furno kicked Takanuva Stars right between the legs and knocked him back off the ledge to plunge far, far down away to the floor below. Despite the rather satisfactory crunch, the Toa seemed to have escaped all harm. Furno sighed at the lack of success and began staring into the fish tank again. After a moment he thought he spotted the shark-like set and leaned closer to the water, trying to glimpse Jawblade again. He heard a grunt and whirled around, but it was far too late and Takanuva Stars pushed him into the water, laughing in triumph.

Furno opened his mouth to curse at the Toa, but his words were obscured by the water. He panicked for a few seconds, before his whirl blades activated and he found himself swimming and breathing in the water easily.

“Hey Furno, what’s up?” Jawblade asked, stopping next to him. “I thought you were scared of water.”

“Well, I am.” Furno confessed. “But I figure, it’s not too bad in here because I can see. Also, I do not wish to give Takanuva Stars the benefit of knowing his prank worked.”

“He pushed you in? You didn’t confront your fear by yourself, without assistance?”

“Hey, don’t mock me. I climbed all the way up by myself.”

“I am so very disappointed in you Furno.” Jawblade sighed, shaking his head.

“Hey, you’re the one that quite literally finds it impossible to walk on dry land.” Furno snapped.

“Hey now, I make up for that with my limitless wisdom.”

“Alright, wisdom shark face, give me a piece of wisdom.”

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”

“I see...” Furno fell silent thoughtfully. “That must mean I should take another shot at Takanuva Stars... yes! That’s precisely what I will do!”

The red hero activated his swim gear and hurtled towards the surface of the fish tank, leaving an even more disappointed Jawblade to shake his head and continue swimming, giving up on the case of Furno for the time being.

“He’ll learn the hard way later.” Jawblade muttered to himself.

“Remind me why Zaktan thought it would be a good idea for us to go on this mission.” Hakann ordered.

“Well, you know Zaktan. He likes to know stuff.” Vezok said.

“That failed to answer my question. Why are we on reconnaissance duty for him?”

“He wants to learn more about the new Hero Factory sets, which Lewa Mata seems to dislike the idea of.”

“He doesn’t like the implications of what could happen.” Reidak told them. “He thinks we’ll just go to war over which Tahu is better – Tahu Mata, or Tahu Stars.”

“Hey now, no breaking the rules, remember? Mentioning those names is taboo.” Vezok reminded him. “Don’t make me push you off the stairs.”

“That would be a long fall.”

“Nicely done pointing that out Reidak... got any more genius observations for us?”

“Could you remind me why you are in charge of this mission?” Hakann butted in. “Seriously, I don’t understand it at all.”

“I... don’t have an answer for that.” Vezok admitted. “How about we agree to all lodge our complaints with Zaktan later, and observe now?”

“Sounds like a plan created by the number one genius in the world.” Reidak commented. “A little suspiciously smart for the likes of you Vezok, don’t you think?”

“What did you say?”

“I’ve gotta say Reidak, that one was pretty good.” Hakann chuckled. “Vezok, you just got subtly and cleverly insulted by the Piraka with twice your IQ.”

“Shut up, Hakann.”

“It’s scary down here.” Evo commented. “Also it’s very dark down here, which makes it even scarier. Now, I will admit that it doesn’t help that the door ominously slammed shut behind us with a loud bang, nor does it help that I can’t see your glowing eyeballs when we’re face to face, and it also doesn’t help that the air in here feels ominously scary and weird and different.”

“Evo, you said way too much there for me to even begin listening to what you were saying.” Rocka said. “Also, please try to be a bit more quiet... it’s creepy down here.”

“Both of you shut up.” Nokama whispered. “You’re yelling like monkeys.”

Evo opened his mouth to reply rather obnoxiously, but then he shut it awkwardly when he noticed the eyes staring at him from further into the darkness. He opened his mouth again, but once more closed his mouth... this time when he noticed the second pair of eyes that were far closer than the first.

“See?” Nokama whispered from somewhere in front of him. “Now you two have gone and done it... where’s the light switch?”

“Do we even want to see them?” Evo asked.

“Well, they obviously see us.” Nokama replied. “So yes, I want to see them.”

“You’re oddly quiet, Rocka.” Evo observed.

Seconds of an odd silence passed by as Evo and Nokama waited for a response that didn’t seem to feel like coming.

“Alright, so Rocka’s missing.” Evo said. “This is spectacular.”

“Stop talking!” Nokama hissed. “Wait – where did the first pair of eyes go?”

“Right behind you....”

Evo and Nokama whirled around as the lights flashed on up above, and Rocka was revealed to be struggling in the grip of a mighty dragon. Perched upon the dragon was a figure unknown to Evo, though Nokama instantly recognized him as one of the two Vezons. Evo turned around at a slight skittering, and found himself face to face with a giant spider creature, with another Vezon mounted on top of it.

“Hello there, my pretty.” The one Evo was facing said. “I haven’t seen a specimen of your type before... how goes life up above with the sane sets?”

“Well, it goes pretty good. Although to be quite frank, I’m not sure whether anybody up there is sane.”

To Be Continued...

Next time in Chapter 4: Black Phantom of the Opera:

“So, Zaktan, where exactly are your other three Piraka?” Lewa Mata asked with a cold smile. “Because they don’t seem to have felt like appearing at this impromptu meeting with me... wouldn’t you consider that a bit disrespectful?”

“I dunno.” the Skakdi replied. “Maybe it is? To be honest, they never really answer to me anyway!”

“We never listen to you because you can barely be labelled as a set.” Thok said drily.

“That’s confidence inspiring.” muttered Avak. “Not to say it isn’t true, of course.”

“Yeah, see? They never listen to me.” Zaktan said brightly. “But I’m not generally there to boss them around anyway!”

“Why is that, Zaktan?” a voice asked from the shadows behind Lewa Mata.

“Who is that?” asked the green Piraka.

“It’s Pohatu Nuva.” Lewa Mata replied, rolling his eyes. “Get out of the shadows, you doof. What are you trying to do in there?”

“I was... well... you know... never mind. I don’t really remember.” Pohatu Nuva answered, taking a seat beside the other Toa.

“So we’re free to go? Great, I’ll be leaving then.”

In Chapter 4 next week:

-Black Phantom hires Surge for something completely rediculous

-Evo and Rocka learn what they've gotten themselves into (can you say, Giant Stuffed Turtle?)

-While Zaktan, Thok and Avak are interrogated by Lewa Mata and his cronies!

Also coming up:

-Special #1: Happy Birthday, coming tomorrow

-Interview #1: Splitface, coming sometime next week before Friday

Enjoy! Post your favourite quotes!

You also don't waste ammo on the 100% of shots you don't take. Just saying.

“I’ve gotta say Reidak, that one was pretty good.” Hakann chuckled. “Vezok, you just got subtly and cleverly insulted by the Piraka with twice your IQ.”

“Shut up, Hakann.”

Three options here.

A: Vezok got a whole lot dumber.

B: Reidak got a whole lot smarter.

C: "the Piraka with twice your IQ" was a meant to be "half your IQ."

My money's on the third.

Good chappy(again). The rather bizarre encounter between Takanuva Stars and Furno is going to stick around in my mind for all the wrong reasons, I fear.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Special #1: Happy Birthday, coming tomorrow

*ahem,(who's birthday?)*

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

You also don't waste ammo on the 100% of shots you don't take. Just saying.

“Shut up, Hakann.”

Three options here.

A: Vezok got a whole lot dumber.

B: Reidak got a whole lot smarter.

C: "the Piraka with twice your IQ" was a meant to be "half your IQ."

My money's on the third.

Good chappy(again). The rather bizarre encounter between Takanuva Stars and Furno is going to stick around in my mind for all the wrong reasons, I fear.

-MT

Actually, Reidak is honestly that smart. He's probably one of the strangest characters in this comedy based purely on how he speaks, but when you factor in his intelligence...

Special #1: Happy Birthday, coming tomorrow

*ahem,(who's birthday?)*

You'll find out in a few hours. =D

-ibrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAHU VS. TAHU!!!Although you did end like two months ago, your sequel is just as good, if not better.Good chappy. I agree with MT, I will never be able to get that conversation out of my mind...Can't wait to see more of the Vezons! And today's special :P.~LTT~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAHU VS. TAHU!!!Although you did end like two months ago, your sequel is just as good, if not better.Good chappy. I agree with MT, I will never be able to get that conversation out of my mind...Can't wait to see more of the Vezons! And today's special :P.~LTT~

Tahu vs. Tahu's birthday is actually December 19th, but I did delay the writing of the special until yesterday/today because I was busy then. And I had the perfect excuse, too, because December 22nd is actually someone else's birthday!

-ibrow

Well then. Your birthday is in August, so...MT's?EDIT: Not his either. His is in June, but later in the month (whereas I am perfectly in the beginning).OH WAIT. FOUR YEARS OF BEING ON BZP, TODAY. CONGRATS IBROW!!!~LTT~

Edited by Link: Toa of the Triforce

The AfterWords

The Piraka Show #1: Happy Birthday

Thok yawned as Avak finished speaking, earning a glare from the brown Piraka. Zaktan and Vezok both rolled their eyes, while Hakann gave a slight chuckle.

“So we will go get Halo 4, yes?” Reidak asked.

“Why stop at Halo 4?” Thok asked. “I mean, we’ve got a fully functional time machine just outside.”

“Technically speaking, we still need one more roll of duct tape.” Vezok said.

“Who cares?”

“I can get the duct tape.” Hakann said. “Don’t worry about it. The question is… what are we going to do?”

“We’re going forward in time to 2015.” Zaktan said. “We’re going to buy Halo 5 and the new Xbox console, and then we’re going to travel back here and play them.”

“Will it even work?” Vezok asked. “I mean, technically speaking, the technology isn’t here yet.”

“Halo 4 isn’t even here yet.” Avak said. “That’s not stopping us.”

“Don’t ruin everything for us, Vezok.” Thok said. “That’s an order.”

The blue Piraka just sighed – Zaktan took this as a sign of agreement. The green Skakdi clapped his hands, forgetting for a moment that whatever he was made of made absolutely no noise. Hakann sniggered before performing the action for him.

“Alright then, it’s settled. Hakann and Reidak will go get the duct tape. The rest of us will wait for them by the time machine.”

Once Zaktan had finished speaking, the other Piraka all nodded and rose from where they had been sitting.

“Wait, just one more moment!” Vezok called. “Why are we doing this?”

“Tahu vs. Tahu has been around for two years now.” Hakann said. “Well, the series at least. Also, iBrow has been around for a grand total of four years now. So it’s like a double ‘happy birthday’, if you will.”

“Sounds lame.”

“That it is.”

“Hey Zaktan?”

Zaktan glanced up wordlessly from his investigation of the time machine as Thok approached him, seeming worried.

“Uh… I don’t know how to break this to you, but Lewa Mata’s planning to send off a bunch of fireworks from the roof in about thirty seconds.”

“So?”

“So… the time machine makes a big purple flash.”

“Oh… well… we’ll deal with it when we get back.”

“Well… you’re the boss, I suppose.”

“Hey Vezok!” Zaktan yelled.

“What is it?!” the blue Piraka yelled back.

“Are Hakann and Reidak ready yet?!”

“They’re approaching the front door now, sir!”

As if on cue, both Hakann and Reidak burst into the open, a roll of duct tape bouncing ahead of them to Avak, who immediately began to fix up the time machine.

“Hurry!” Hakann gasped.

“Lewa – right on – our tails!” Reidak said, extremely out of breath.

Zaktan glanced over to Avak, who shot him thumbs up as the time machine. Nodding, he made a split second decision.

“Everybody jump in, now!” the Piraka leader ordered.

Avak nodded and hopped in, vanishing in a flash of purple light. Behind Zaktan, both Thok and Vezok did the same, leaving Hakann and Reidak with their leader.

“What about you?” Hakann asked as Reidak entered the time machine.

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll stay behind and distract him. You go on!” Zaktan ordered. “That’s an order, obviously. Have fun, Hakann. You’ve been elected leader for this mission.”

Hakann saluted Zaktan and stepped back, vanishing in a flash of purple light. The second the light faded Zaktan shut the time machine down and Lewa Mata stepped outside with Pohatu Nuva. The two halted, staring at the innocent looking Zaktan leaning against the time machine.

“Where are the other Piraka?” Lewa Mata asked.

“How should I know? They vanished. I told them to help with the fireworks, but nope, they wanted to run off and have fun elsewhere instead.”

“Where are they?” Pohatu Nuva asked.

“I just said I don’t know. Why would I suddenly know just for you?”

“I don’t trust Piraka!” Pohatu Nuva spat.

“I don’t see why not. I mean, why would I lie to you?”

“I don’t know, Zaktan.” Pohatu Nuva said in a rather sad attempt to be menacing. “Why would you?”

Hakann’s first seconds within the year 2015 were spent trying to figure out which Piraka’s feet were in his eyes, his spine, and everywhere else in his body.

“What the heck happened?” said Vezok.

“No idea.” Hakann said, grunting. “Obviously we got smushed together and tangled up.”

The matter was solved moments later when Avak managed to wriggle free, but nonetheless none of the Piraka were very happy campers.

“Where’s Zaktan?” asked Thok.

“Probably caught by Lewa Mata.” Hakann said. “He put me in charge.”

“Well, that’s this mission done for.” Thok said. “I’ll see you guys back in 2012.”

“Not so fast, Thok.” Hakann said. “We’ve got an order to fill. We need to do this for Zaktan.”

“No way, man. This idea was bad from the start. Don’t you remember when the Barraki went back in time?”

“They went to the year 2020, Thok.”

“And guess what? The house was destroyed! The only set they met was future Pridak!”

“Well, the House seems perfectly fine to me.”

“I don’t care! They were stuck for weeks! What if we’re stuck?”

Hakann sighed and signaled to Vezok, who grabbed Thok and picked him up, holding the white Piraka on his shoulder.

“Let me down!” protested Thok.

“No can do, buddy.” Hakann said. “As I said, we have an order to – wait a minute… where did Avak go?”

Vezok and Reidak shrugged, but Thok forgot his complaints for a split second as he smacked Vezok on the back of the head and pointed across the yard.

“Son of a…”

Hakann trailed off as he watched Avak being dragged away by what looked suspiciously like the golden 2012 Hero Factory set, Rocka.

“What do we do, pseudo-boss?” Reidak asked.

“Um… well… we rescue Avak, I guess.”

“See? I told you this was a bad idea.” Thok said. “Besides, Lewa Mata would kill us for having Halo in the house anyway.”

“Why are you worrying about a stupid Halo game?” Vezok asked.

“Yeah Thok, honestly.” piped up Reidak. “You should be more considerate about the situation Avak is in!”

“They’re right, Thok. You’re a terrible person.” Hakann said.

Thok sighed. “There just isn’t a way to win with you guys, is there?”

“Why did you bring me here?” Avak asked.

“Because I saw you come through the time machine, and you were separated from the group.” Future Rocka said.

“Are we in a bush?”

“Yeah. Don’t worry, I only have a few questions out of curiosity before I let you go.”

“Sounds truly diabolical. What’s up?”

“Well, first thing is… you guys do know that the time machine breaks whenever you use it, right?”

“…would you happen to have duct tape?”

“I do, actually. I would tell your stupid fellow Piraka to bring it with them next time. Next question: are you from 2012?”

“Yes, I am. Why?”

“Just checking. I needed to know how much you might know, and what you definitely shouldn’t know.”

“Why shouldn’t you tell me everything?”

“Well… because, to be quite frank, it would cause a time paradox.”

“At least tell me who’s gonna win the Stanley Cup this June – I could become rich!”

“Alright. It’s the Los Angeles Kings. They beat the New Jersey Devils in a six game series, after defeating the Vancouver Canucks in five, the St. Louis Blues in four, and the Pheonix Coyotes in five.”

“Why were you willing to tell me that?”

“Well… let’s just say you’re not going to get the attempt to use that information.”

Avak was about to ask why when the other four Piraka burst into the bush.

“Curses!” Rocka yelled, leaping up and bolting away.

“Avak, are you okay?” Hakann asked.

“Of course I am, it was just Rocka. Honestly, Hakann.” Avak said, rolling his eyes. “Oh hey, he left duct tape!”

“Good.” Thok muttered. “Let’s get out of this time zone.”

“I second that notion.” Reidak said.

The six Piraka rolled the duct tape across the front lawn, over to the time machine that had, predictably, ceased functioning. Avak and Vezok began to wrap it with the duct tape, and within moments the time machine was in working condition once again.

“Alright everyone, let’s go home.” Hakann said. “This operation was a complete failure. When we return, I suggest we advise Zaktan to plan simple exploration missions in the future.”

“We could talk with our past selves!” Thok yelled.

“No, that’s stupid!” Avak said. “That’s a time paradox just waiting to happen, you doof.”

Before Thok could retaliate, Avak hopped through the time machine and was immediately followed by Reidak and Vezok.

“Man, I hate you guys.” Thok said, sagging.

“Don’t worry man, cheer up.” Hakann said, patting him on the shoulder. “I’m sure your moment of stardom and awesome will come sooner or later.”

Hakann stepped through the time machine – Thok glanced around once, sighed, and followed through.

The five Piraka all re-appeared in their time period several hours after they’d left, as the fireworks were out in full force. Luckily for them, the flashes of the time machine were covered by the copious rainbow explosions occurring all over the sky.

“Well…” Hakann said. “At least nobody saw us come back!”

“That’s definitely a plus.” Avak agreed, as the five Piraka entered the House to make their way to the roof.

Of course, all five of them failed to notice Pohatu Nuva staring at them from the Living Room window – not that the Toa Nuva would really be able to do anything about what they’d done.

The End.

Hope you liked it - you'll be getting a few more. Not sure if I'm going to just replace the "Specials" with "The Piraka Show" or have both.

To be fair, that had absolutely nothing to do with you anniversary. It was funny regardless, though.

“At least tell me who’s gonna win the Stanley Cup this June – I could become rich!”

Look, I love BTTF, but I'm kinda bummed that only hat set made it out of CUUSOO and not some others.

Oh well. Congrats once more, ibrow.

~LTT~

“Why stop at Halo 4?” Thok asked. “I mean, we’ve got a fully functional time machine just outside.”

Yeah. Go get Half Life 3 or something.

...on second thought, you may need an alternate dimension creator for that one.

Good PSA Piraka Party, even if it wasn't much of a birthday party after all. :P

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

To be fair, that had absolutely nothing to do with you anniversary. It was funny regardless, though.

Look, I love BTTF, but I'm kinda bummed that only hat set made it out of CUUSOO and not some others.

Oh well. Congrats once more, ibrow.

~LTT~

I feel like I should know what BTTF is, but I don't...

Yeah. Go get Half Life 3 or something.

...on second thought, you may need an alternate dimension creator for that one.

Good PSA Piraka Party, even if it wasn't much of a birthday party after all. :P

-MT

You should all know by now that I am truly awful at writing things that actually fit into themes like holidays and birthdays. =P

-ibrow

BACK TO THE FUTURE, for crying out loud! I thought you were a big fan of the movies...oh well.And don't be so hard on yourself...the first two Vultraz halloween specials were good...in terms of funny.~LTT~

Well, I am, but I don't think I've ever seen them acronymized before. Also the third Vultraz Halloween Special was good too minus the third part, and I pride myself on making holiday specials that have nothing to do with the holidays.

-ibrow

“Alright. It’s the Los Angeles Kings. They beat the New Jersey Devils in a six game series, after defeating the Vancouver Canucks in five, the St. Louis Blues in four, and the Pheonix Coyotes in five.”

“Well… let’s just say you’re not going to get the attempt to use that information.”

[/quoteend]

How Ironic it will be if that is true.

[edit] Yes I know that looks odd, but there is the quote problem.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

[/quoteend]

How Ironic it will be if that is true.

[edit] Yes I know that looks odd, but there is the quote problem.

It's fine, no worries. Besides, irony is always a blessing.

I might have an interview for you all today; if not today, then tomorrow.

-ibrow