Palm

Wow, this fits 2001 well. It has a nice distinct tribal island feel, and it has a cheerful beat.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

woah, epic. adding to favorite itunes playlist. done.so nostalgicMAKE MORE!

Edited by bulik
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I've heard remix after remix of this song, and I haven't heard a bad one yet. You nailed it, man. While too complex for the game as others have said, I still enjoy hearing orchestral versions of this song. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Love it dude. Ah why didn't we have this forum before! I love the arrangement of instruments. There were some parts of the song where the harmonies were clashing a little. However that's besides the point of how great it is! I was wondering, what program did you use to create the track? Hope to hear more! - Darok

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

Love it dude. Ah why didn't we have this forum before! I love the arrangement of instruments. There were some parts of the song where the harmonies were clashing a little. However that's besides the point of how great it is! I was wondering, what program did you use to create the track? Hope to hear more! - Darok

Sweet, enjoyed it. I was happy when the flute started up. :P How did you make this? it must be fun. - 55555

The program I use is called Cubase Studio 5.It's really expensive but it's one of the most powerful music production programs out there.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

THis actually sounded like something from Radiata Stories. Something about the whimsy of it all.I like it, it's really cute and well-done.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

A few notes were off-key, but it was recognizable. I like the new beat.

Off key? Whaaaat? I'm pretty sure they aren't... :PI got started on The End today. Thanks again for all the feedback! :biggrin:-Snipe

There is definitely some off-key notes, I'm afraid. Particularly if you listen to the original, the second part of the key riff's bass should be Ab Gb, Ab Gb Eb, Ab Gb, A B D, rather than what you did (G F A, G F, G F D, G A). This gets you into more key troubles as it goes on. It gives a completely different tone of song to the original. Compare with this remix Lewa11 did for a fan project a while ago. The first part is fine though. I'm a stickler for the right tunes, that's the curse of absolute pitch.But apart from that (I have to say needed) nitpicking, this is a really nice remix. The instrumentation is quite pleasant and works quite well, just great use of all the percussion instruments in general. Certainly gives the atmosphere that we loved about the old Mata Nui days. I don't think it's too complex, I think it ties in quite well. I would love to hear more of your remixes if you have made or will make more.signoff.png Edited by Phyoohrii

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

• 1 month later...