The Venom

v3posternew.pngWelcome to ~V.3~, a comic series revolving around Venom, an anti-heroic comic maker, and his... Friends?Well anyway, Venom and his "friends" are a supernatural alien species known as symbiotes,creatures that rely on attaching themselves to a host (in this case, a matoran) in order to live. (Based on the characters from Marvel Comics)Of course, tagging along with them are non-symbiotes, such as the famous Spider-man, and various others.Shortly after the events of the Season 2 Finale, they have been banished out of the Comic Land,only to find themselves a new comic studio in an urban city known as the Babylon.The group is currently adjusting themselves to their new home,but can they stay settled for so long?Character Information SheetAs of July 3rd, 2012, the comics will be updatedevery Tuesday and Friday! Holy Venom, Batman!Newest Comic:Comic 266: Plans Slowly UnfoldThe ~V~ Comics:Season ONE:Comic 1: Da Intro!Comic 2: When you mix RedBull and Pills...Comic 3: Bad Beasty, PGS: Lewa Johnson!Comic 4: I AM A MAN!!, PGS: Jordboy1!Comic 5: Rambo got my Corn Dog...Comic 6: Crouching Rambo, Hidden Venom!Comic 7: When you drink Dona's RedBull..Comic 8: Lewa Johnson's Amazing Power...Comic 9: I don't Like U, PGS: Roffel Rocks!Comic 10: Venom Beats Up Avak!Comic 11: Venom VS. Kofu, the Pet Rock!,PGS: Red Apostrophe!Comic 12: When Dona likes someone.. GS: Boxorak!Comic 13: Dona's Secret, Part 1Comic 14: Dona's Secret, Part 2Comic 15: Venom Gets Real!Comic 16: Carnage Mail, Co-Author: The Orb! as BLU3Comic 17: Dona's Secret, Part 3Comic 18: Lookin' Ugly...Comic 19: Revenge of the former Co-Authors!, PGS ~Toa Lewa Nuva~ and Jedi Bot 1.0!Comic 20: The meeting of the Evil Non-Co-Authors! (Or ENCA)Comic 21:The Sneak Attack, PGS: Hyper!Comic 22: Valentine's Day!Comic 23: R.I.P. BeliwaComic 24: Ikkad Joins ENCAComic 25: Daring EscapeComic 26: Time, GS: Dot.Dude as Biodude123!Comic 27: Red Bull vs. Coke, GS: Gelboy!Comic 28: Explosion Commotion!Comic 29: Next Up, LEGOComic 30: The Vortex Of Reassembly!Comic 31: Revenge of the Jedi Bot: Part IComic 32: WE FAST!, PGS: discombobulated in action, Atconic Rex, and Hukster!Comic 33: Revenge of the Jedi Bot: Part IIComic 34: Revenge of the Jedi Bot: Part IIIComic 35: Poor, poor TomComic 36: TroublemakerComic 37: Cup O' Hot ChocolateComic 38: Mirror Image, GS: DJ Sylux!Comic 39: Rofle's Afro, PGS: Chirox El Aereo Habitante!Comic 40: Venom: Ladiesman ExtraordinareComic 41: A Big Fuss Over a Small Thing...GS: Ontez: Toa Of Fire!Comic 42: April Fools!Comic 43: Red BullComic 44: Flying NuisenceComic 45: Carnage's New InventionComic 46: While the BLU3's awayComic 47: What will we do now?Comic 48: Spidey accuses, Venom loses!Comic 49: Venom SO did it...Comic 50: Carnage's Robot..Comic 51: It starts...Comic 52: Biodude123 bursts, Chirox Curses!Comic 53: Venom's Visit/The New StudioComic 54: My lawyer, PGS: Dark709!Comic 55: Wobbufet!Comic 56: Off the hook...Comic 57: AH!Comic 58: BLU3 Got Hit By A RobotComic 59: Ripper Rises: Part 1Comic 60: Ripper Rises: Part 2Comic 61: Ripper Rises: Part 3Comic 62: Ripper Rises: Part 4Comic 63: The Erasing...Comic 64: Ontez is weird...Comic 65: Poor Blu3Comic 66: Back to Babies!Comic 67: Toxin's Arrival...Comic 68: Noob Killer, GS's: Kabutops Man and Kotahn!Comic 69: Dona's SupriseComic 70: Tom's NewsComic 71: This doesn't make sense at all!Comic 72: The mistakes of being babyizedComic 73: Looks like someone wants the new Mistika sets! (longest title ever! :P )Comic 74: Who Needs Logic?Comic 75: Venom's HostComic 76: ~V~ gets ready for The Dark Knight!Comic 77: BLU3's New LookComic 78: The TruthComic 79: Newborn/Qwerty timeComic 80: GREMLIN!Comic 81: The New Venom: Thanox Part 1Comic 82: The New Venom: Thanox Part 2Comic 83: The New Venom: Thanox Part 3Comic 84:thats odd...Comic 85: The Real Thanox: Part 1Comic 86: WEEGEE.Comic 87: DOCTOR OCTAGONIPUSComic 88: DA got bored..Comic 89: Bye Weegee!Comic 90: Qwerty... Dead?Comic 91: Hybrid Remembers... GS: D-Shadow!Comic 92: Carnage's SecretComic 93: Where ARE They?Comic 94: Friendly Symbiote VS Psychopathic Giant N-0-0-b!Comic 95: THE ANTEH-DUUUKE!!!Comic 96: BATMAN!!!Comic 97: THE ULTIMATE MACHINE!Comic 98: Dummy...Comic 99: SEASON FINALE Part 1, GS: VAHKORO!Comic 100: SEASON FINALE Part 2Season TWO (~V.2~):Comic 101: Great, Another Intro...Comic 102: PAYBACK!!! PGS: Kohu toa of Greatness!Comic 103: The good, the bad, and the disembodied head with an iPod, PGS: Gotrek!Comic 104: Cannibal Rises, PGS: Dr. Khols!Comic 105: I AM A DOCTAAA! PGS: Johnuva!Comic 106: Wishes Can Come True After All... PGS: Jahli and Gatotak!Comic 107: Guess Who's Back!?Comic 108: Carna-wotsitComic 109: If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself...Comic 110: Tom or Malice?Comic 111: Mini Moose DEFEND, PGS: Boxorak!Comic 112: Muertos, Venom's freakishly HUGE brother, PGS: Cyber-JM!Comic 113: Never bug your FREAKISHLY HUGE brother on the phone...Comic 114: What does the 'D' stand for? PGS: D-Shadow!Comic 115: The cat has 9 lives anyway... PGS: Lewajohnson Toa of Mangosteen!Comic 116: Grawl..?Comic 117: Monologue-ingComic 118: That must hurt...Comic 119: Somewhat-CanonComic 120: Mera-Tan--*bam*Comic 121: Many Form--*bam*Comic 122: Deja-VuComic 123: LAZAH PRUPOLSIONComic 124: Stampede?Comic 125: OH NOOOOOOOoooooooo.....Comic 126: Strong Bad?Comic 127: Okay, very stupid.Comic 128: Many forms of MeraComic 129: The new symbiotes: Toxic and Monster Ock! (Not Really...)Comic 130: Car AccidentComic 131: TOXIC IS HEREComic 132: Spider-man, and that six-armed FREAK, PGS: Gavla!Comic 133: Gavla's ConfusionComic 134: WE'RE A DOCTAA!!Comic 135: You need to BELIEVE....Comic 136: Lookin' Good!Comic 137: Mini Moose's LAZAAAHHH!!! GS: Mephisroth!Comic 138: Doppelganger Needs a Band-AidComic 139: Dorks have GREAT lives...Comic 140: Who's there?Comic 141: Guardian Droyds can be awesome but deadly...Comic 142: An interview with Dr. OctagonapusComic 143: Nice comeback, six-arms...Comic 144: Boxorak's Christmas Adventure! Part 1Comic 145: Boxorak's Christmas Adventure! Part 2Comic 146: Venom: Ladies Man Extraordinare STRIKES AGAIN! GS: Janaro and Elite Spartan!Comic 147: Carnage's New Slave, GS: Toa Kodan!Comic 148: Carnage's Secret Side PlanComic 149: Twilight Part 1Comic 150: Twilight Part 2Comic 151: Twilight Part 3Comic 152: Twilight Part 4Comic 153: Twilight Part 5Comic 154: Twilight Part 6Comic 155: Twilight Part 7Comic 156: Spider-man and Venom.. PEACE?!?Comic 157: Father's PrideComic 158: The Symbiote Clan is coming...Comic 159: Predator GONE...Comic 160: Acid...Comic 161: Mera's End MessageComic 162: Venom VS. Venom Part 1Comic 163: Venom VS. Venom Part 2Comic 164: Venom VS. Venom Part 3Comic 165: Venom VS. Venom Part 4Comic 166: Venom VS. Venom Part 5Comic 167: Massacre's QuestionComic 168: A Confusing ReunionComic 169: Fire Emblem Shops for SymbiotesComic 170: OopsComic 171: He will come...Comic 172: THEY'RE BROTHERS?!Comic 173: Happy Birthday Gavla!Comic 174: The Truth is painful... Yet hilariousComic 175: The Day he will Come...Comic 176: He knew he couldn't fly...Comic 177: How To Get Rid of NoobsComic 178: I'm NOT A GREMLIN!Comic 179: It's about time... Jedi Bot's return!Comic 180: PGS Revolt!Comic 181: Angry Birthday, GS: Ultimate Kardas!Comic 182: Dead?Comic 183: But Why?Comic 184: U fail.Comic 185: Out of ideas so early?Comic 186: Business in the FridgeComic 187: The BZP Library, GS: General Zahaki!Comic 188: Mini Moose's ProgrammingComic 189: Happy Fourth of *Asplode*Comic 190: Tax Problems Good Bye Jedi. Stay gold, lol pun intended.Comic 191: Season Finale 1/10: EarthquakeComic 192: Season Finale 2/10: Things Getting WorseComic 193: Season Finale 3/10: CataclysmComic 194: Season Finale 4/10: Not So Great BirthdayComic 195: Season Finale 5/10: BriefingComic 196: Season Finale 6/10: SurprisesComic 197: Season Finale 7/10: OperationComic 198: Season Finale 8/10: UpgradesComic 199: Season Finale 9/10: Confronting CataclysmComic 199.5: Season Finale 9.5/10: The TruthComic 200: Season Finale 10/10: The Nuclear EndSeason THREE (~V.3~):Comic 201: A Nice ReunionComic 202: Hybrid the Hero, GS: Vigor Mortis!Comic 203: Explanations Part 1Comic 204: A Rushed Halloween Comic, PGS: Zippy Toa of Lightning!Comic 205: Explanations Part 2, PGS: Chath!Comic 206: The Hunter Becomes Hunted, PGS: Teknio!Comic 207: Whhaat?!Comic 208: Back With Venom...Comic 209: A Bad Break-UpComic 210: Lasher Gets A Host, PGS: Omega Deception and Eljay!Comic 211: Spidey's Pants, GS: Zahaki!Comic 212: Like It Or NotComic 213: I'LL SUE YA, GS: Kahinuva!Comic 214: Irresponsible Part 1, GS: Toa Konorix, Derenchi, Ultimate Kardas, and PGSes from V.2!Comic 215: Irresponsible Part 2Comic 216: Irresponsible Part 3, GS: Pokolo!Comic 217: Irresponsible Part 4-Filler 217: *Sniff*Comic 218: BanishedComic 219: You'll Understand Corn..Comic 220: Dejavu?Comic 221: The City of BabylonComic 222: Does Spidey DAZZLE You?Comic 223: Where's My Father?Comic 224: Family MattersComic 225: *knock knock*Comic 226: Carnage Coffee-Filler 226: OlookComic 227: Doppelganger's BackComic 228: Family TimeComic 229: Troll PaintingComic 230: A Venomous ChristmasComic 231: The Merc-with-a-Mouth, Part 1Comic 232: The Merc-with-a-Mouth, Part 2Comic 233: The Merc-with-a-Mouth, Part 3Comic 234: BANG!Comic 235: Familiar Face?Comic 236: The Second PGS Revolt?Comic 237: The Retrieval, Part 1Comic 238: Unanswered Questions

Comic 241: Meanwhile With Toxin...Comic 242: Practice Makes PainComic 243: I Guess He Wanted a Punchline... G.S: King Joe!Comic 244: NegativityComic 245: Anti-Venom, Part 1Comic 246: Anti-Venom, Part 2Comic 247: Anti-Venom, Part 3Comic 248: Anti-Venom, Part 4Comic 249: Anti-Venom, Part 5Comic 250: The Three Virtues (Midseason Special)Comic 251: With Great Power...Comic 252: Traffic JamComic 253: Trash TalkComic 254: Business SucksComic 255: Now It's Serious BusinessComic 256: A Short-Lived BattleComic 257: Keeping Out of SightComic 258: Bare TeethComic 259: May the Test BeginComic 260: A Grand MeetingComic 261: Oh No...Comic 262: Sewer RatsComic 263: So Begins The BrawlComic 264: The Big Smackdown!Comic 265: A Night of MadnessComic 266: Plans Slowly UnfoldVenom's Comics: Reimagined:A side project in which I'll redo my very old comic series, The Venom Chronicles.This series will basically be a prequel to ~V~.Comic 1: Re-IntroductionComic 2: A New PlanComic 3: Our First GuestComic 4: The LiarComic 5: Just Dona Being Dona...Comic 6: Tom Cruise Arrives

Comic 8: I... Am Tom CruiseComic 9: Just Hanging OutNeed a break from the main series?Well, here's a random comic strip to take your load off.So here goes:outlogo.pngComics:Comic 1: Introduction!Comic 2: Super Light Bros!Comic 3: The Bond Between ToaComic 4: The Bond Between Toa, Part 2Comic 5: The MatrixComic 6: Christmas Fear!Comic 7: OutdoorsComic 8: Visit to Po-KoroComic 9: Recapping on BZPower 2011~Fan ComicsHere are the kits:Character SheetsOutlineHere are the comics:Fan Comic 1~ Red ApostropheFan Comic 2~ Jedi Bot 1.0Fan Comic 3~ Jedi BotFan What If 1~ Jedi Bot (Comic 29)Fan Comic 4: Gorast! ~boxorak_bohrok of insanityFan Comic 5: Bohrok with a giant gun ~boxorak_bohrok of insanityFan Comic 6: Venoms Comics Rewind~ GotrekFan Comic 7: Theh Jail™ ~Toa KrokuFan Comic 8: CRASH ~boxorak_bohrok of insanity~V~ Reign Part 1~V~ Reign Part 2 ~D-ShadowWeirdos... ~D-ShadowSymbiote Phobia ~Chan'e The Demon GirlIt Really Works ~Makuta of Comedy~Guest StarringTo Guest Star, you must have atleast posted in the topic. ;)You may also specify if you want to Guest Star in either V.3 or The Outliner.Mask: * Color and TypeBody:* ColorArms: * Color of Arms and HandsLegs:* Color of Legs and FeetGender:* Male or FemalePersonality:* Your personality and stuff..ORSheet:* The LinkPersonality:* Your personality and stuff..~P.G.S. List1~ Omega Deception2~ Lewa Johnson3~ Technus4~ Chath5~ Zippy: Toa of Lightning6~ Vigor Mortis7~ Mesonak8~ Varderan~Banners~Rotating Banner #1:Quicky.png
[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=790"][img=http://pile.randimg.net/0/40/10046/Quicky.png][/url]
Credit goes to Rahi Zaku for the sprites.All Spider-man related characters and various Marvel characters obviouslyowned by Marvel Comics.It's great to be back on BZP, and I've actually got a bit done over the downtime.I will be posting my new work progressively, hopefully I will soon be able to have a new comic on a weekly basis.Don't feel intimidated by the large amount of comics in order to keep up.And remember to enjoy!-V-

Edited by The Venom

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

This is exactly the kind of random insanity that I have grown to expect/love from BZP comics. Keep it up. Oh, a lot of the comics go to 404s. You might wanna fix that.

Those comics you're referring to are old co-author comics that have been deleted from their B-Shelf or Maj.Unless they re-upload them and re-link them, there's not much I can do. (Except maybe redo those comics myself. That'd be fun.)Thanks for the great reception guys.Here's a new comic!Comic 238: Unanswered Questions-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Lol, thanks guys. New comic. Comic 239: The Retrieval, Part 2 It's getting a tad bit serious.. -V-

Edited by The Venom

Comic 240: The Retrieval, Part 3 New comic. -V-

Edited by The Venom

Dude... that was... dark. Like really dark. I reread it just to make sure there wasn't an underlying joke somewhere.It's good, it just seems like a REALLY abusive relationship. Are you refraining from comical comics?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Lol Darc. Glad you guys enjoyed the comic.Like I mentioned a long while back, I would be making this season a bit more plot-oriented (and darker)with a balance of the good ol' comedy as well.Figured since it's the last season, I go out with whatever ideas I've got left. That's the last new comic until this weekend, so stay tuned. -V-

Edited by The Venom

Huh. Tough crowd.Well, as promised, here's a new comic. Comic 241: Meanwhile With Toxin... Enjoy! -V-

Edited by The Venom

Very glad to see these are back up, Ven! New comic looks great. I LOVE that spark effect! Also, if he got that, then wouldn't the city be... I dunno, short on power? :P sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

There won't be a melee....... But there will be brawl.Loved that last panel :P I'mma slice him up soooooo bad.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!