The Venom

@JM: Lol. Bright idea.@iPenguin: XD. Dude, that's what The Outliner and the Reimagining are for!But don't worry, just because the main series is more plot-oriented doesn't mean they aren't going to be humorous anymore.Speaking of the Reimagining...Comic 6: Tom Cruise ArrivesNew comic!Enjoy!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Huh. Tom Cruise in Venom's comics... I never would have guessed (mainly 'cause I never read the originals, lol). Funny comic, as usual. He's right, the hardwood flooring IS a nice touch. :P-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Comic 7: A Nice DrinkNew reimagined comic!I'm glad I made these when I did.I've had a ton on my shoulders recently, with school work and mostly having to care for my mom, who badly injured her ankle on Monday. So I haven't had much time this week to work on V.3, but I should be lucky enough to get an Outliner comic up this weekend.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Thanks, MoC.Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get an Outliner comic up. Yeah I know. Bummer.Here's a new Reimagined comic.Comic 8: I... Am Tom Cruise-V-

Well, Brickshelf has been down for the past two days, so that's kinda held me back from updating...But anyways. Yesterday was the fourth anniversary of ~V~.Four years ago on January 28th, 2008, I posted probably the best comic series I've ever worked on.And here I am today, posting the 247th comic for said series.Comic 247: Anti-Venom, Part 3I finally got around to finishing this just yesterday,along with a new Character Information Sheet made for the occasion of the anniversary.This is probably going to be my last year working on this series.So yeah. Here we go.-V-

Edited by The Venom

And here's a new Reimagined comic.Comic 9: Just Hanging OutI'll be entering the comics contest, so keep an eye out for my entry later this month.All I can say about it is: It will have nothing to do with V.3.-V-

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, that was a great comic. Poor Carnage. Always outsmarted.Also, Anti-Venom Part 3 was great as well. Nice explosion you have there in the first couple panels. More V.3 comics must be made and such.KUTGW yo.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

• 1 month later...

Thanks, Cal and Meso.And I want to apologize for the more than a month-long lack of updates to pretty much everything.As noted already, I recently worked my butt off for a whole month on The Legend of Runii,a 12-part comic I made for the Comics Contest, but failed to enter it into.The last few days working on that gave me a massive headache,and a feel of not wanting to touch GIMP or Paint for comics ever again. Temporarily of course. :PI've also had a lot of school work recently, but that doesn't even top the fact my laptop's hard drive, the same very laptop I do everything on, has failed as of yesterday, and I may or may not be losing a lot of work done behind the scenes for ~V.3~.I'm currently using a new laptop provided by my dad (technically provided by his job) to get by,while in the meantime we try recovering all of my data from my friggin' hard drive.Back to the comics, I will probably be back on my working feet shortly after this issue is settled,and when I feel well-rested enough to work again progressively on the Reimagining, The Outliner, and of course, most definitely, ~V.3~.Thanks for bearing with me guys, and Happy April Fools.(No, that doesn't mean I'm joking)(And no, that wasn't sarcasm)-V-

Edited by The Venom

• 2 weeks later...

i finally got around to catching up. you took the name "anti-venom" quite literally, haha. since the anti-duke failed last time, does it mean it'll explode on eddie? questions, questions.also, don't know if i mentioned it earlier, but i like how you brought back the void from tvc. oprah coming back too? :Pnice job, keep it up.

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

So, yeah. Never read your comics before. So I started from the Christmas one and went forward from there. And I have to say, I was quite impressed. The graphics were VERY nice to look at, and this is one of the first comics I've seen that blended the RZMIK sprites with a photo-realistic background seamlessly. A big kudos for that.Story was compelling, and I got a couple chuckles from some of the jokes. Keep doing what you're doing, sir. It's clearly working. :D

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again for bearing with me guys. And I'm glad you two decided to catch up a bit on my recent comics, @LNU, @karpinsikijd.I haven't been able to gain everything back, instead I had to restore a few things I had saved to my old computer.Very outdated things.So I've lost alot of recent work, like I said...Meaning I've lost some key sprites that I actually needed to continue V.3 properly.But hey.I managed.Comic 248: Anti-Venom, Part 4And for the first time in a long time, I have to redo a previous comic. Number 247.Because B-Shelf was down when I made it, I uploaded it to iaza, and it's now been removed from the iaza database,which is why the link is broken. And because the file was saved to my old laptop... Yeah.So I'll get to that sometime.In the meantime, enjoy the new comic!The next one is going to have to be a bit of a longer comic.-V-

That was a great comic. Very suspenseful - I can't wait to see what happens to Venom!!Visuals were nice, and plot progression is always a good thing.Great work.(oh and I love that poster)-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Wow. Eddie's gone psychopathic.

He's pretty much falling into increased aggression, which is a side effect of hosting a symbiote.@Invictus and Meso: Glad you two liked the comic.Before I progress, though, I'll have to redo the previous comic like I said.Nice that you noticed the new poster, BTW. @MesoJust whipped it up this morning, going for the traditional abstract look of ~V~ posters.-V-

• 4 weeks later...

Alrighty! Summer time!Just officially became a high school graduate last Friday, meaning I'm done with school for now.Which especially means more time for updates!As I said I would do, I remade the previous comic, and made some slight changes.Comic 247: Anti-Venom, Part 3PGS's will be more involved later on in the series. Promise.Comic 249 will be up this Friday,and it will conclude the 'Anti-Venom' part saga.So stick around, it's a real deal.-V-

Edited by The Venom

Haha, that was hilarious. I think Deadpool deserves to be stuffed in a trash can. :PI think this is one of my favorite comic series... You really are an expert at both comedy and saga, its really impressive.Congratulations on graduating! I can't wait till the next comic.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Thanks, Soran! Story is actually going to be a bit bigger and a lot more consistent in the rest of this season.Well happy Friday everyone! (And Happy National Donut Day!)As I promised, I have a new comic today to conclude the Anti-Venom mini saga.Comic 249: Anti-Venom, Part 5This is basically starting a sort of "mid-season finale".There will be some pretty new and significant changes in the next half of the season starting after the next comic.Stick around for next week's update!(Also I should note that what's said in the last panel is a Godfather reference)-V-

Edited by The Venom

Happy National Donut Day to you too!Wow... its hard to describe in words how epic that was. I'm not really quite sure yet of all the symbiote powers (I'm not sure if I spelled that right), but it was really interesting how Venom escaped Eddie (I think his name was). The ending was very mysterious and seemed like it did justice as the conclusion.Nice job on the comics and keep up the great work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Shock'n'awe, a shocking conclusion. And that was a very professional way to take care of Eddie.That was a very well handled conclusion to the mini-saga. BTB, BTBGreat work yo.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Thanks, guys.Alright, it's now time for the next comic!The mid-season special, and an important announcement regarding V.3's future.First, the announcement. (It'll be brief!)As I mentioned before, this will be my last year in making comics.I will be retiring to focus more on my life and studies around the end of the summer season.~V.3~ will conclude for the last time in the series finale that will be posted around that time,which is about 50 more comics away.The comics will be done much more quickly and updated more regularly than before during this final run.So bear with me.After this mid-season special, some significant changes will be made to V.3 in the next half of the season.The story will remain completely consistent, rather than go on-and-off like how it's usually been in the past. I can't waste any time with this series.The comics will keep humor, but it will become much less random.This was a trait my comics had been usually known for in the early first two seasons,but I'm putting it to a halt to keep it more situational like how I've been doing it lately.The comics will start to look different as well. My style will become a lot more consistent (meaning I'm done experimenting). The backgrounds will be more consistent, meaning I'm going to ditch mixing photo-realistic backgrounds with digital backgrounds. Consistency is just something I'm really looking into keeping the comics easier to make, and look better in the end.If these will be my last comics, I'm going all out.I have another thing to talk about, but first... The new comic.Note: If you are new to the series, you may need to read Comics # 201-203and # 211-217 in order to fully understand the rest of the season.Comic 250: The Three VirtuesThis may not be a well-known fact, but for about two years I've been associated with The Three Virtues crew, and together we formed a group called Pandemic Panda.We've put several of our works under this group name,such as the already well-known upcoming Minecraft movie, Biocraft: Chronicles.I've decided, since I've been with the group for so long,I will enlist V.3 as a work under the Pandemic Panda name,considering I'm a group member working on it.This won't change anything storyline-wise or the character roster(Varderan and Mesonak becoming PGS's had been planned for a long while)but it will just explain why you will see the name Pandemic Panda in the following comics.That's all for today, future comic updates will come much later, so you'll all have to wait. XPThanks for keeping up with me and my comics! Let's make this a good, final run for me.And remember to enjoy!-V-

Edited by The Venom

Excellent comic; hooray for What the Heck. Great incorporation of us into the comics.Plot progression's always a nice thing. Whoever could the mysterious figures be? :o :oReading this certainly makes me interested in what's going to happen next. So, that being said, can't wait for the next comic.BTB, BTB-MesonakEDIT: Also nice design of the news booth and whatnot and so forth

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

That was, well, informative.I mean, not something I expected, but quite entertaining.A new look on the issue instead of just those who were banished and the banisher.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks you two.Alright, for the past month I've been fairly busy with both life and V.3 preparations.I'd say I've done enough to finally revitalize V.3, but that will have to come officially within the week.I've decided to begin releasing new comics starting on July 3rd to commemorateThe Amazing Spiderman movie coming out in theaters on that day.(Because as a good old fan of Spiderman, I should)These next few months I have of comic making will be filled with updates!Keep an eye out starting on July 3rd!-V-

Awesome, its good to know you'll be starting soon. With all the things thats been happening the past couple of weeks its great to be able to read some more comics from you. I am already excited with the possibility of lots of updates. I'll be sure to keep an eye out and anticipating the return on V.3.~Soran

Looking forward to the next half of the season's premiere. Hope to see it soon and such. I'm anticipating it a good deal; I predict a hilarious and intense thrill ride the likes of which this forum has never seen.And such.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Comic 251: With Great Power...And here we go!The next half of the season kicks off now.-V-

Oh look, it's Spider Man.How awesome. That was a great comic. Looking forward to seeing where this goes; Spidey being the focus for a few comics sounds like a cool idea. I wonder what that light is...Looking forward to the next comic, good sir.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Oh good, Spiderman is actually getting some purposeful screen time.He always got screen time, but it was always...More comical than serious.I wonder where this new road of the storyline will take us.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

What an interesting way of getting his old remastered suit back. Sprite looks nice, 'cept for the eyes... They could be kinda rounder I guess =PAlso, where are those backgrounds from? They looks interesting. Either way, looks great and I look forward to the next one!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!