The Walking Dead

CeeCee

I've only watched the TV show (all but the latest episode), but I definitely love it. The Walking Dead is a great show. I'm really interested in reading the graphic novel sometime.

newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I've only watched the TV show (all but the latest episode), but I definitely love it. The Walking Dead is a great show. I'm really interested in reading the graphic novel sometime.

newso1.png

Same. I thought with Christmas coming up I can get the compdium vol 1, which is over 1000 pages. A lot of people say it is better than the TV show. I would reccomentd getting the game or watching a playthrough on youtube. There are ones with no commentary if you would prefer that. The story rivals that of the original IMHO

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I've read the comics, watched the show, played the game, and read the novels. They're all phenomenal. You could say I kind of like it.

If you're only a fan of the show and haven't really dipped into the comics yet, I'd really recommend it, but I would take care. While the TV show has been pretty faithful to the foundation its come from, it's also made changes here and there to liven things up a little for TV and to keep people (regular viewers and fans of the comic) guessing, which is a pretty smart move. It makes it a blast to watch.

And how about some of the things AMC's let them get away with? Yeesh, what Rick did to Tomas.

I watch the show, and have seen all the episodes. I'm planning on eventually getting the compendiums, and soon I will be getting the Telltale game, which looks amazing. My favorite thing about the Walking Dead is that the story and characters are so great that they can create dramatic moments without even having a walker involved.

Edited by King of the Madness Isles

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."