throwbots/slizer show!

toa electro

what do you think? what if the slizers or throwbots had their own show? or even a movie?

what kind of things would you like to see?

personally I would like to see the monsters/elementals fighting the slizers.

and since there wasn't much of a storyline the possibilities could be endless.

heres one take on the idea

the year is 2012

the planet is earthno monsters and mechanoids just us, (this is the story of what happened before everything became slizery)

a "metoer" crashed to earth in trevor thunders backyard!

the meteor was actually an electric disk.

8 meteors crashed in all!

trevor goes to the neighborhood artifact dealer (micheal sinister)

they find out that similar things have landed is the past.

theese disks did not have powers but viruses that take control of things.

so the series entails young trev and his friends (the other slizers)

how they go and get artifacts to power up their disks.

im not sure if its allowed (but if it is just tell me and i will remove this part) but if you like post your short idea of what you think it should be

Edited by toa electro

Well, they never had much of a story line, but I had this fantasy of making a game that would work well, like go through their native sector, battling enemies, fighting their boss, and then battling in the arena, collecting their various disks and powerups along the way, but it never turned out. I'm not sure it would work as well for a movie, although I proposed it to B:NG a while back.

Well they did have a story line. There were two groups, the Bad Guys and the Good Guys. The good guys consisted of Fire, Ice, City and Sub. The bad guys were Judge, Jungle, Rock, and Energy. At the end, Millennium was good and Flare Spark and Blaster were bad.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Well they did have a story line. There were two groups, the Bad Guys and the Good Guys. The good guys consisted of Fire, Ice, City and Sub. The bad guys were Judge, Jungle, Rock, and Energy. At the end, Millennium was good and Flare Spark and Blaster were bad.

Well, you're half right. That was the "Slizer" story, which was in European and possibly other international media. But the American "Throwbots" lacked this differentiation. The American "Throwbots" story held that each Throwbot was from a different planet, and that they were built by the planets' inhabitants for protection. See here: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4. This was more or less abandoned in 2000, when the Slizer planet became essential to the story (Mania Magazine feature), but even then the US story was less in-depth in its mythology than the non-US story: in the international versions of the story, the meteor blasted a crater across half the planet, turning the four "evil Slizers" into Blaster, Spark, and Flare. In US marketing material, this was scarcely even implied-- the implication seems to have been that all four of the new Throwbots were brand-new characters.

I don't think it would make a good media series. At most comics, but that's still a stretch IMO. It didn't really have a strong story, and even less of a story that could be episodic.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I don't think it would make a good media series. At most comics, but that's still a stretch IMO. It didn't really have a strong story, and even less of a story that could be episodic.

ur right, but the good thing is that one could come up with a good story , like if stan lee made the comics it would probably rock!