Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Tilius

the commercials for this game are fantastic but for some reason they're not on TV, other than the one where the actor playing kratos doesn't seem to know how to move. anyways this game is on my christmas list, if just so i can fanboy squeal over it.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I've played a few games. And quickly discovered I'm not very good. :P But would probably improve given the chance to play solo instead of against other people. Get more used to the game.The one exception was the single match in which I played as Kratos. Yes I understand he, by his very nature, is overpowered. But it's just not fair to the other players if you're him haha.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Oh it wasn't mine I was playing on. That's why I've only played a little. :PSo I was most excited to play Jak. Is he generally not good or was it my lack of skill showing? Because I couldn't do a single thing with him.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I was in the beta, enjoyed what I played of it. I'm a pretty big fighting game fan, and I noticed the differences from Smash almost right away. Quite exited to play this, hopefully getting it pretty soon.Oh, and is there a demo on PSN? I'd like to spend a bit more time preparing myself to get killed online... =P

Man, more popularity than I thought. We should have some BZP tournaments.Kratos is fairly overpowered in his AP generation; his easiest and most effective move happens to generate the most AP, so he gets to his level 1 super pretty quickly. From there, it's pretty balanced; his super is very good if used right, but loses a lot if you miss, unlike say, Raiden, who can bounce back pretty quickly if he misses his.So ima keep playing Kratos until they nerf him =D. Raiden is also pretty fun, and I'm ridiculously fond of the Sony Cat (Toro) for some reason.

I really want to try this game out. It's on my list of buys for once I get my PS3 moved to a place where I can actually play it.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I tried it out at Walmart on the Vita.

Pretty fun! I chose Big Daddy as he's the only character in the Demo that I've played the game of before... Kratos is annoying when you're that slow and supers don't respond until you blink...

Oh, how's Heihachi?

Edited by Lavama

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Went to try this game at Target.

controller died right as the gameplay started. -_-

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

• 2 weeks later...