LEGO Legends of Chima Sets Discussion

Aanchir

Since I can't seem to find a topic about these yet, I'm starting one. Non-set discussion goes here, TV show discussion goes here.The first wave of sets will include a combination of model sets and "Speedorz", ripcord-based single-wheel bikes with several additional landscape features to allow for various types of gameplay. The Speedorz are essentially Chima's equivalent to the Ninjago spinners. In the summer there will also be six Hero-Factory-style buildable figures (constraction) in the spirit of LEGO Hero Factory, according to information in Toy News magazine.Now, enjoy some high-res pics of the first wave of sets from cache.LEGO.com:70000 Razcal's Glider

• [*]
Box[*]Top view[*]Side view

70001 Crawley's Claw Ripper

• [*]
Box[*]Biting Leonidas[*]Back view with claws angled upwards

70002 Lennox's Lion Attack

• [*]
Box[*]Front view[*]Side View

70003 Eris's Eagle Interceptor

• [*]
Box[*]Body with head detached[*]Head with body detached[*]Razar stealing a Chi crystal from inside

70004 Wakz's Pack Tracker

• [*]
Box[*]Wakz vs. Equila

70005 Laval's Royal Fighter

• [*]
Box[*]Laval vs. Crawley

70006 Cragger's Command Ship

• [*]
Box[*]Detachable flier, side view[*]Detachable flier, front view[*]Lennox vs. Cragger[*]Lion Tribe speedboats

70011 Eagle's Castle

• [*]
Box[*]Lennox Speedor[*]Worriz Speedor[*]The castle[*]Speedorz colliding

70012 Razar's Chi Raider

• [*]
Box[*]Cockpit opened[*]Landscaping

70013 Equila's Ultra Striker

• [*]
Box[*]Front View[*]Lower module, back view[*]Upper module, back view[*]Full vehicle

70100 Ring of Fire

• [*]
Box[*]Combined with 70102 and 70103[*]Razar Speedor[*]Ring of Fire

70101 Target Practice

• [*]
Box[*]Gameplay

70102 Chi Waterfall

• [*]
Box[*]Leonidas Speedor[*]Landscaping

70103 Boulder Bowling

• [*]
Box[*]Crominus Speedor[*]Boulders collapsing[*]Weapons and accessories

70115 Ultimate Speedor Tournament

• [*]
Box[*]Lion gate[*]Laval Speedor[*]Cragger Speedor

Oh, pictures of these have been officially released now? Nice.

Lookin' like a cool theme. Love the detail on the 'figs, and the weapons, accessories, and other pieces are nice, too. Like with Ninjago, all the vehicles that look like animals are kind of odd, though. I do like the gator-boat, though. lol Hey, and the big flying raven.

A theme of purely animal-figs is unusual, but interesting. I especially like the ravens and wolves. (I have a thing for both) Too bad they're all villains. lol Ah, well. The pirate-ravens are cool, though. The rest of the animals are cool, too. Lions, gators, eagles... Man, such variety. Oh, and check out the pure black wolf...

'Twill be interesting, too, to see what the 'fig heads look like under the "helmets".

So far it's lookin' to be as cool as Ninjago, and with all these factions it sounds like a complex story-line.

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

Do we have any prices yet for these sets? I know the ship is 70, Equila and Laval's tanks are 40 and the Ultimate Tournament is 30, but do we know about any of the others?Anyway, I love these sets. I'm currently planning on getting Razcal's Glider, Eris' Eagle Interceptor, Razar's Chi Raider, Equila's Ultra Striker, Eagle's Castle, and Cragger's Command Ship.Needless to say, this line will destroy my wallet. But they look like they're worth it.

AXKP5KC.png

Do we have any prices yet for these sets? I know the ship is 70, Equila and Laval's tanks are 40 and the Ultimate Tournament is 30, but do we know about any of the others?Anyway, I love these sets. I'm currently planning on getting Razcal's Glider, Eris' Eagle Interceptor, Razar's Chi Raider, Equila's Ultra Striker, Eagle's Castle, and Cragger's Command Ship.Needless to say, this line will destroy my wallet. But they look like they're worth it.

Yeah, my wallet will be hurting after this. I hope they're not really expensive (like the whole $50 for 263 pieces we've been getting). :(

• 2 weeks later...

yay! our Walmart has gotten two Chima sets in! i am in total shock because our Walmart is really notoriously slow about getting new sets in(to elaborate, they didn't get the Ordeal of Fire HF sets in until May). anyhow, the two sets are Razcal's glider and Eris' Eagle Interceptor. being my favorite set from the theme, i picked the Interceptor up without hesitation. and MAN this set is awesome~ i could go into all the details, but this set is so good i may just have to write a review for it =D

Edited by Squish

overlordsukapon.png

After two failed attempts I finally got my hands on that Crawley's Claw Ripper set. It's actually pretty detailed and it's pretty fun to put it in motion to see the toothed wheels spin. I love how the alligator head opens and closes on the vehicle, as it's a nice little touch. The minifigures themselves are pretty sweet, especially Crawley. Leonidas is pretty ugly but I guess he's meant to be that way.

That said, what's the point on giving them expressions when they get covered up by the helmets anyway, which are their real faces in the first place?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

After two failed attempts I finally got my hands on that Crawley's Claw Ripper set. It's actually pretty detailed and it's pretty fun to put it in motion to see the toothed wheels spin. I love how the alligator head opens and closes on the vehicle, as it's a nice little touch. The minifigures themselves are pretty sweet, especially Crawley. Leonidas is pretty ugly but I guess he's meant to be that way.

That said, what's the point on giving them expressions when they get covered up by the helmets anyway, which are their real faces in the first place?

The "helmet" pieces are their real faces. The reason for having minifigure heads underneath those instead of just one-piece specially-molded heads is twofold: First of all, TLG already has the machines in place to do detailed printing on minifigure heads. By using those, they can have more print colors on the head as a whole, whereas printing more colors on the newer, more specialized parts would require more machines, and thus be more expensive. Second, having a minifigure head underneath the more specialized element allows for multiple expressions, something that is not possible with one-piece specialized head molds.

As for why the minifigure head pieces have a full face on them rather than just two sets of eyes? Simple-- a full face is more versatile, since it can be treated as an actual face by itself rather than permanently looking bizarre and incomplete.

If anybody is interested, this is the free polybag you get from orders of $75 or more on Shop@Home:

30250_alt1.jpg

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Playing around with the Boulder Bowling set I bought a few days ago. For those who have other speedorz sets, is the ramp a huge problem? I'm just wondering, because apparently it's not too much of a problem in this particular set (and for other sets it is a huge one). Smashing the boulders in two is a problem though...

That aside, getting a extra gold lightsaber hilt in this set (and the CHI waterfall I believe) is a huge bonus. Getting Chromius in a (relatively) cheap set is a nice as well--it's a shame he's in the most expensive set, as it would result in a significantly higher demand for this set.

If anyone wants, I might make a review on it; I have pics ready, even.

I've been doing some thinking regarding Chima minifigs, so here are a few things I have to say about themI really really really hope there is some gunmetal armor and weapons in the summer wave. I'm going to be a completionist with Chima minifigs, and I already have 11/22 of them. I would like to have all of them with the Chi armor and weapons at some point. The problem then, is Crooler. Her color scheme (green+light purple) doesn't really fit well with either silver or gold. The only weapon I can give her that looks remotely good is a gunmetal axe, and I think she would look great with gunmetal armor. As it is, she's stuck in armor limbo. I'll probably give her some silver armor when I get the Chi Raider and cover it up with a gray cape.Also, It's kind of lame that the Ravens have to wear their armor by necessity. The same is true for the Eagles, but they're kind of weird so it's not as big an issue. The chest printing on the Ravens is some of the best in Chima. I have all four and they're definitely my favorite tribe because of it. Razcal in particular is pretty much the best looking Chimja minifigure. The printing on him is just perfection, and the dude is an accountant. It's a bit of a shame that Razar is the Raven posterboy. He's great, but he's the least purple of all the Ravens. The Shah, being the one with the most purple (+peg leg & eyepatch) would probably be the ideal poster Raven. Rawzom is just okay. He has weird, cross-looking eyes, his gold really doesn't go as well as it could with the purple, and he has gray clips holding his wings instead of black ones like the others.An interesting thing to note, also on the Chima poster people (Laval, Eris, Cragger, Razar and Worriz): Eris is the only one without a Speedor set, and Worriz is the only one without a vehicle of his own. If I had to guess on the summer sets, I would assume those discrepancies would be corrected. I'm not really into Speedorz so an Eris one wouldn't interest me (I already have her so no motivation there) but a new wolf vehicle would be sweet. The wolves are terribly underrepresented, they only got one vehicle and one Speedor of their own so far. :/

Edited by dotedu

AXKP5KC.png

Playing around with the Boulder Bowling set I bought a few days ago. For those who have other speedorz sets, is the ramp a huge problem? I'm just wondering, because apparently it's not too much of a problem in this particular set (and for other sets it is a huge one). Smashing the boulders in two is a problem though...

That aside, getting a extra gold lightsaber hilt in this set (and the CHI waterfall I believe) is a huge bonus. Getting Chromius in a (relatively) cheap set is a nice as well--it's a shame he's in the most expensive set, as it would result in a significantly higher demand for this set.

If anyone wants, I might make a review on it; I have pics ready, even.

I'd like to read a review. :)

iwRQGDg.jpg

Just read a review of the Pack Tracker. Equila has the exact same head as Ewar. This makes dotcom sad.I really do not understand why LEGO made Ewar and Equila identical save for the helmethead. It's just so incredibly lazy. They really should've made Ewar a light blue eagle like the ones we see in the trailers for the show...He's by far the least unique and overall worst Chima minifigure yet.>:c

AXKP5KC.png

Just read a review of the Pack Tracker. Equila has the exact same head as Ewar. This makes dotcom sad.I really do not understand why LEGO made Ewar and Equila identical save for the helmethead. It's just so incredibly lazy. They really should've made Ewar a light blue eagle like the ones we see in the trailers for the show...He's by far the least unique and overall worst Chima minifigure yet.>:c

Keep in mind we may get more minifigs for characters that haven't appeared in sets yet later this year or next year. There are several prominent characters we've seen in the TV show trailers that I'm guessing will end up being minifigs at some point.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Though I'm not too interested in this line. I do like the new armor piece. I'd like a gunmetal one to be made cause it would work wonderfully for my custom minifigure. I may get the silver chestplate though as a temporary one.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Keep in mind we may get more minifigs for characters that haven't appeared in sets yet later this year or next year. There are several prominent characters we've seen in the TV show trailers that I'm guessing will end up being minifigs at some point.
I am fully aware of that, and I look forward to more potential minigures (Queen Crunket in particular) My complaint is that there is no reason for Equila and Ewar to be essentially the same minifigure when Chima minifigures as a whole tend to be much more diverse, and especially not when there's background eagles that would make a better generic soldier than an Equila clone.

AXKP5KC.png

I am fully aware of that, and I look forward to more potential minigures (Queen Crunket in particular) My complaint is that there is no reason for Equila and Ewar to be essentially the same minifigure when Chima minifigures as a whole tend to be much more diverse, and especially not when there's background eagles that would make a better generic soldier than an Equila clone.

Twins? Siblings? I don't know. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I got the Ring of Fire Speedorz set on Monday. I am impressed and curious to buy the others.

The set comes with three parts: the minifig (Raven dude), the speeder and pieces to build a ramp and the Ring of Fire. First the minifig. The trick for attaching wings comes from the shoulders like the Ninjago and Prince of Persia two sword backpack. This is great for anyone who wants to MOC minifigs, now you can have angels fallen or otherwise. The speeder is pretty straightforward a lot more fun than the spinners from Ninjago. The Ring of Fire brings a new design for those without the means to by the Atlantis sets with a similar portal.

I think it's clever to sell these first, because it gives kids a chance to practice their speedorz. Practice your accuracy and speed by trying to get it through the ring of fire.

With this and Ninjago, I'm poised to do a Lego version of Samurai Pizza Cats. Hooray!

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

I don't think this counts as leaked information, so here: This store has several summer Speedorz sets listed. A special mention goes to this one, which apparently confirms a ninth tribe, Skunks.Personally, I find this a bit odd. Lego only mentioned 8 tribes in the site, and since that included Gorillas, Bears and Rhinos, it's evident that they weren't concerned about giving away future minifigures and tribes, so excluding Skunks seems...unlikely. I'm guessing it's like with the Anacondrai and they're almost extinct, or something like that.

AXKP5KC.png

I don't think this counts as leaked information, so here: This store has several summer Speedorz sets listed. A special mention goes to this one, which apparently confirms a ninth tribe, Skunks.Personally, I find this a bit odd. Lego only mentioned 8 tribes in the site, and since that included Gorillas, Bears and Rhinos, it's evident that they weren't concerned about giving away future minifigures and tribes, so excluding Skunks seems...unlikely. I'm guessing it's like with the Anacondrai and they're almost extinct, or something like that.

Skunks aren't a tribe. They're just another type of wildlife in the kingdom of Chima. I forgot which one, but one of the trailers said something about skunks, talking like they are pointless little creatures. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Or it could be the whole "the lost tribes" scenario. That could allow them to add a few more, I guess.

Skunks? Hahaha. I wonder what they'll do next, honestly. I could picture, say, a Panther tribe, or something.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Skunks aren't a tribe. They're just another type of wildlife in the kingdom of Chima. I forgot which one, but one of the trailers said something about skunks, talking like they are pointless little creatures. :P

Maybe Laval is just a racist...specieist? Or skunks are pariahs. (Because, you know. Smell.) I don't know. But mentions of a Skinnet and a skunk Speedor imply more than just wildlife. Plus, we see Laval (or was it Lagravis?) riding a non-anthro lion in one video. So it could be both wildlife and a tribe. Edited by dotedu

AXKP5KC.png

• 2 weeks later...

From what was seen in the show, Skunks are a tribe. They seem like their outcasts from the way Laval referred to them, but here is something I noticed: Skunks have short legs. Just something interesting I saw.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

• 2 weeks later...

So we got pictures of new minifigures at Toy Fair 2013 Nuremberg! Click links below to see them:

As a side note, Skinnet and Furty have TAILS. :D

Also, here is a picture of set 70008 Gorzan's Gorilla Striker on display at Toy Fair 2013 Nuremberg.

Here is a picture of 70010 Lion Chi Temple, and here is Lagravis, king of the Lion Tribe as a minifigure:

Not the greatest picture, but here would be all 6 Legends of Chima Ultrabuild sets on display at Toy Fair 2013 Nuremberg:

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

The Lion Chi Temple might be the best set of the year. It's aesthetically pleasing, packed with detail, and has some very unique functions. I've started to reverse-engineer it on LDD, although there are a fair share of parts which aren't on LDD yet and a lot of the interior structure isn't visible from the pics and video we've seen so far.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Oh man I want want want Windra. Whatever set she appears in (...) will be mine. Also the Gorilla striker, because those Gorillas look rather great. G'Loona's shortness is not appreciated though.

I like Furty and Skinnet, but I definitely do not approve of the way the tail pieces push up their heads. As I have already noticed with my own Chima figs (when trying to get Ravens to have wings w/o the armor), pretty much any piece you sneak on their necks will look terrible if it's not covering it from the front as well. Ye sigh.

Those ultrabuilds look mostly absolutely terrible, to be honest. They may be good for parts, but their design just...blows. Gorzan and Razar are the only ones that look acceptable. Which is fine, because they are my favorite of the main six, but still.

AXKP5KC.png

Hero ultrabuilds

Villain ultrabuilds

Summer/Fall speedorz packaging (finalized! :D )

more finalized set packaging (and even more)

70010 box back

Summer speedorz sets 1

And another pic

Fox tail mold!

Combat Lair side view

Twin Bike

As you can see, lots of good stuff! Combat Lair is probably the best set of the wave (IMO), and I :wub: the summer speedorz sets! The ultrabuilds obviously suck (especially the hero ones...uggh) but at least that's where the disappointment ends.

Hero ultrabuildsVillain ultrabuildsSummer/Fall speedorz packaging (finalized! :D )more finalized set packaging (and even more)70010 box backSummer speedorz sets 1And another picFox tail mold!Combat Lair side viewTwin Bike As you can see, lots of good stuff! Combat Lair is probably the best set of the wave (IMO), and I :wub: the summer speedorz sets! The ultrabuilds obviously suck (especially the hero ones...uggh) but at least that's where the disappointment ends.
Eugh, yeah. Those ultrabuilds are not the greatest. Razar actually looks pretty neat though, as does Gorzan, to an extent.That Combat Lair is glorious though. Definitely picking it up with the Gorilla Striker.If the temple doesn't have Crunket I'll probably pass it up and get the Royal Roost for Lagravis... Edited by dotedu

AXKP5KC.png

Hero ultrabuildsVillain ultrabuildsSummer/Fall speedorz packaging (finalized! :D )more finalized set packaging (and even more)70010 box backSummer speedorz sets 1And another picFox tail mold!Combat Lair side viewTwin Bike As you can see, lots of good stuff! Combat Lair is probably the best set of the wave (IMO), and I :wub: the summer speedorz sets! The ultrabuilds obviously suck (especially the hero ones...uggh) but at least that's where the disappointment ends.

Eugh, yeah. Those ultrabuilds are not the greatest. Razar actually looks pretty neat though, as does Gorzan, to an extent.That Combat Lair is glorious though. Definitely picking it up with the Gorilla Striker.If the temple doesn't have Crunket I'll probably pass it up and get the Royal Roost for Lagravis...

Personally, I'm quite fond of the Ultrabuilds now that we have good pics of them rather than leaked ones or ridiculously tiny ones we have to zoom out just to make out the sets' silhouettes. They all look very finished, IMO-- no beams left without armor except for deliberate stylistic reasons, no hands that lack any kind of fingers, weapons that look fairly unique for each and every set, and cohesive color schemes. They also have nice, detailed faces and some great recolors (Dark Red 5M shell, Olive Green 5M shin/forearm beam, White and Warm Gold wing elements, Warm Gold 8M torso shell). Plus, all the characters evoke both the animals and the characters they're meant to represent. Eris even looks somewhat feminine, with narrower shoulders than the rest, sleek thighs, and arm armor that avoids unnecessary bulk.For a second I was worried that the final version of Laval lacks the shield he carries on one of the cards he appears on, but nope, it's there on his back. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

I don't disagree that the parts are great--I already mentioned that.But part of the problem with me is that they really don't look anything like the characters they're meant to represent. Eris doesn't look anything like Eris (It could pass for Ewar or Equila?), and I do not think the things you mentioned make her at all feminine. Cragger has much sleeker arms and legs, really. Gorzan looks okay, but it really doesn't look anything like Gorzan (Gorzan has no gold. Anywhere. Or the visor thing. Where's his blue?), and they didn't even try to fix the drastic difference in width on the chest like the Hulk set did. Laval...has a beard? Cragger is scrawny as all things ever, and I don't think he has his distinctive blank right eye. Worriz doesn't have his differently colored muzzle, which is one of the things unique to him among the wolves. As I already said, I really like how Razar looks, but he doesn't really look like Razar. His red mask thing isn't present, and he doesn't even have his hook hand. None of these ultrabuilds really look at all like the characters they are, instead looking like some random animal.And although I know most of the things I mentioned sound like nitpicks, there are few things really distinguishing characters of the same tribe in Chima. And when you take something as distinguishing as a missing hand from a character. Well. Then he's no longer that character.Either way, I'm much more interested in the system summer sets, and they're all going to be kind of expensive soo. I probably wouldn't buy any ultrabuilds even if they were better. That said, Razar may convince me eventually. Because ravens.

AXKP5KC.png

Hero ultrabuilds

Villain ultrabuilds

Summer/Fall speedorz packaging (finalized! :D )

more finalized set packaging (and even more)

70010 box back

Summer speedorz sets 1

And another pic

Fox tail mold!

Combat Lair side view

Twin Bike

As you can see, lots of good stuff! Combat Lair is probably the best set of the wave (IMO), and I :wub: the summer speedorz sets! The ultrabuilds obviously suck (especially the hero ones...uggh) but at least that's where the disappointment ends.

Here are my opinions:

Ultrabuilds: these are kind of fail, but Razar looks good, and I need cragger's head.

Speedorz: Neat looking challenges, but I'm not to big on the represented characters, so I might or might not get them.

Playsets: The lion temple looks like it has some nice features and 'figs, but it is WAY out of my price range. The combat lair is epic, as said before, but I have my eye on some things from other lines. The gorilla striker is probably as much as the samurai mech from last summer, so cool set, but no. Twin Bike I assume is around 30 dollars US, so I would rather get something else.

So, yeah, not to many sets from this line.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

:blink: Man, doesn't each new molding machine Lego makes cost at least $300,000? Or was it up to $300,000? I'm not sure. :P

In any case, Legends of Chima might take the cake for most new molds in a single theme. Ever. Lego went quite crazy with the molds in this one.

And hey, where are the bears and rhinos? We've got surprise skunk 'figs (and the gorillas) but no rhinos or bears? Either there are more sets we've yet to see, (as if there aren't a million of 'em here as it is) or they left out those two tribes. We shall see. I was disappointed to see no rhino 'figs in the pictures here.

So did anyone celebrate the Baltimore Ravens' victory with the involvement of LoC raven 'figs in any way? :P

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

In any case, Legends of Chima might take the cake for most new molds in a single theme. Ever. Lego went quite crazy with the molds in this one.

Remember Bionicle? Nearly 100% new molds for that theme.

And hey, where are the bears and rhinos? We've got surprise skunk 'figs (and the gorillas) but no rhinos or bears? Either there are more sets we've yet to see, (as if there aren't a million of 'em here as it is) or they left out those two tribes. We shall see. I was disappointed to see no rhino 'figs in the pictures here.

They haven't been released yet. We don't know if they ever will be, but if they do, not this year.

So did anyone celebrate the Baltimore Ravens' victory with the involvement of LoC raven 'figs in any way? :P

From the Chima Wiki's social networks and my blog:

600449_483549061693012_1403663205_n.jpg

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I notice that the gorrila's chi armor is brown. Hopefully this bodes towards gunmetal gray chi armor for the Skunks, Foxes, Rhinos or bears. I really want that armor in that color for my custom minifig. Also Lagravis has a new chi armor design. If that armor is in at least silver. I'll use it instead of the standard for my minifig

As for the ultrabuildsLaval: Nice design but liked his prototype feet better. Easy fix though

Craggar; Wish he had his prototype weapons.

Eris: Don't care for this one. But the face is gender neutral enough.

Gorzan. I don't mind the gold hulk chestplate. Also he appears to have a new torso build since you don't see bones sticking off his hips like on the hulk or stormer xl

Worriz. Basically Laval's design. But that is not a bad thing.

Razar: Fav of the bunch. Always a sucker for the black colorscheme. Head is easily the best of the six

I'll be getting Razar and Laval. Both are just for parts but there the best ones so far until more pics and reviews come out.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

The Raven and Wolf ultrabuilds are pretty cool. As said above, Lion Chi Temple is the only normal set worth a dime.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?