Questions About the Bionicle Movies

Lord of Ice

Ok I have a lot of Questions I want to ask you the fans of the movies.

Why you might ask am I asking Questions about the movies it is because I want the fans feedback about the movies.

Why I need this feedback is because I am planning a parody review of all the Bionicle films 1-4 and I want to know what the general opinion of the fans is about the films. The Review's I plan on doing will be funny and pointing out odd plot holes as well as talking about how the movie holds up to what my thoughts about the films were when I was a kid.

Ok Here is the List of the Questions

1. Which out of the four films is your favorite ? Also please list why it is your favorite if you can.

2.What was your Favorite moment in all the films and please list why and how.

3. Out of the films which one did you enjoy the most as a kid ?

4. Has your opinion of the each of the films changed over the years ?

5. What was your favorite battle scene ?

6. Out of all four movies which were your favorite characters in all four films and please if you can state why.

7. What did you think of the soundtrack from the first three films did you like it or did you hate and please state why also.

8.If you could change all four films how would you change each of them ?

9.Did any moments in the films make you chuckle or smile and if you reply with a yes please state the movie or movies and also the scenes.

10. Out of all the films which do you think was the darkest and please state why also for this.

11. Which of the four films do you think had the best story and again please state why if you can.

12. Which of the characters had the best voice actor in it and please state why you think they are the best.

13. Out of all the films which had the most impact on you over the year ?

14. Which film did you not like the most and if you may please tell me why you do not like it.

15. Who was your favorite villain in the movies and please tell my why you likes him or her

16. Who did you want to see more of in the films and please tell me how you would put them into the films

17. Which of of the four films did you watch the most and tell me why you rewatched them.

18. What was your least favorite moment in the films and please tell me why you did not like it

19. What is your Favorite Quote from the films and please tell me why you like that quote.

20. If you could make any story year into a 100 minute film or so what year would it be and what would need to be added in it ?

Thank you so much for your feedback :D It means so much to me so thank you again your help well give me get better understanding of what you the fans think of the all the films

Also if you have any funny ideas for me to review the movies or poke fun at scene or event in the films please tell me.

So thanks for for your time and understanding

Edited by Lord of Ice

1. Web Of Shadows. Becuase I feel it was the less corny and had the best story. I loved Vakama turning evil

2. Wen Matau turned Vakama back to good

3.Legends of Metru Nui

4. Yes. I actually remember them being more corny but when I re-watched not so long ago, they weren't that bad

5. Makuta V Vakama

6. Matau and Vakama. Maybe Takua

7. Um its hard to say as they were all quite similar IMO

8. Make LOMN and WOS into a trilogy, I would also make them a little darker and have more character development

9. Yes. Although I cant be bothered to state all of Mataus crashing into things

10. WOS because it had a character turn evil. Matau also references that he will kill Vakama if he does not change

11. WOS, becuase of all the reasons above

12. Vakama because I liked it

13. I dont really know

14. I liked all three movies, I have not seen the 4th so I guess that one

15. Roodaka because was a female dog

16. Onewa, Nuju and Whenua. I would make the Metru nui saga a trilogy

17. I couldn't answer that

18. The battle between Vakama and Matau. I wanted a punching, kicking, raging brawl between them

19. I dont really remember any

20. Thats tough. For an 100 minute film I would say 2006

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

1.Probably. Legends of Metru Nui.
2. Maybe when Vakama was fighting Makuta in LoMN. The music was cool and I liked Vakama. :P
3. Mask of Light.
4. Yeah.
5. Maybe when the Toa fought the Rahkshi in MoL.
6. MoL: Kopaka. LoMN: Nuju. WoS: Nuju. TLR: Hm.. Berix. :P
7. They were pretty good. I especially like the end credits from MoL.
8. Don't think there's anything I want to change, except maybe a few new voices..
9. No, not really.
10. Probably Web of Shadows. It's not often that the Toa turn on each other. :P
11. Maybe LoMN.
12. Kopaka, because his voice suits his personality.
13. LoMN, I guess.
14. TLR, because it feels so rushed and Kiina is really annoying.
15. I guess Makuta.. Not sure why. :P
16. No one really comes to mind.
17. I think LoMN, just because.
18. Most of the fight scenes from TLR.
19. "It's what you do that makes you a hero", because that's the only one I can remember. :P
20. 2006. Nothing new would need to be added.

1. Legends of Metru Nui. Wasn't too corny, and was very well done in my opinion. The final sequence with Makuta was excellent.

2. The Shadow Hand from Legends of Metru Nui. Was a great plot device and really added to Makuta.

3. Legends of Metru Nui

4. I have liked the films less as they've seen cornier to me.

5. The finale of Legends of Metru Nui

6. My favorite character from Mask of Light was Jaller due to his steadfast determination. From Legends of Metru Nui it was Makuta. Dat plot twist. From Web of Shadows I'd say Roodaka. Cunning seductive character. And Metus from The Legend Reborn. Excellent plot twisr.

7. I liked a lot. I can't really say much else.

8. Well...I'd change Mask of Light to have more depth and fear factor, beefing up Makuta as being scary. For Legends of Metru Nui I'd add in some comic material. With Web of Shadows I'd change it from the final battle being 25% of the movie. And Legend Reborn, I'd heavily expand Tuma and Skrall motivation.

9. A few random lines

10. Web of Shadows was by far the darkest. Toa get mutated into crazy monsters, Vakama gets seduced into a maniac and the Rahaga are captured.

11. LoMN. Nuff said.

12. Makuta. If there's ever another Bionicle movie they better hire that guy.

13. LoMN

14. Web of Shadows. The plot was kind all over the place, and the final battle is way too emphasized.

15. Makuta. He's really cool.

16. Darkness. No cheesy stuff.

17. LoMN because it's great.

18. Mata Nui beastmoding Tuma. Waaay too easy and had to be explained through a convoluted backstory

19. "Time! It's Time the false Turaga wants!"

20. 2008. It would be a great film, especially with the shocking ending

-Lord Nektann

• 4 weeks later...

1. Which out of the four films is your favorite ? Also please list why it is your favorite if you can.

Legends of Metru Nui, because of its more sci-fi setting.

It's not a particularly climactic moment, but I always loved the scene in Mask of Light when Jaller is admonishing Takua at the lava river. It does a great job of establishing their relationship and personalities.

Mask of Light, because it was when I first got into BIONICLE.

Not really.

Vakama and Matau in Web of Shadows.

6. Out of all four movies which were your favorite characters in all four films and please if you can state why.

Kopaka Nuva. I like how more is revealed of him through his actions than his speech (or lack of it). Namely, that his dedication to the Matoran is shown by how he defends Takua and Jaller from the Rahkshi in spite of his condescending attitude toward them.

7. What did you think of the soundtrack from the first three films did you like it or did you hate and please state why also.

Loved them. Probably the same reason John Williams' Star Wars scores were so popular; having a Classical tune for science fantasy is unexpected yet fitting.

For the most part, I think they're great as they are.

9.Did any moments in the films make you chuckle or smile and if you reply with a yes please state the movie or movies and also the scenes.

Takua's failed move during the kolhii tournament is pretty funny.

10. Out of all the films which do you think was the darkest and please state why also for this.

Easily Web of Shadows, because of Vakama's defection, having Metru Nui (which we came to know as lively and modern) be abandoned and corrupt, and Makuta's Shadow Hand saving Roodaka at the end.

11. Which of the four films do you think had the best story and again please state why if you can.

Legends of Metru Nui. Teridax's plot showed what a tactical and calculating thinking he was.

12. Which of the characters had the best voice actor in it and please state why you think they are the best.

Turaga Vakama. His voice best captures who he is: a wise, experienced, elderly sage. Additionally, I can best envision his lines in the books and comics being said in his movie voice. I cannot say that for others, like Lewa and Takua.

Web of Shadows.

14. Which film did you not like the most and if you may please tell me why you do not like it.

The Legend Reborn. The music and animation wasn't as good as the old days.

15. Who was your favorite villain in the movies and please tell my why you likes him or her

Makuta. He just perfectly symbolized darkness and evil. And his chilling voice.

16. Who did you want to see more of in the films and please tell me how you would put them into the films

I think all the characters appropriately got all the screentime they needed.

17. Which of of the four films did you watch the most and tell me why you rewatched them.

I think I've rewatched them all equally.

18. What was your least favorite moment in the films and please tell me why you did not like it

It'd be hard to narrow that down to one.

19. What is your Favorite Quote from the films and please tell me why you like that quote.

"No, this is my live's journey. Yours lies beyond. Trust your visions. I am proud to have called you brother, Toa Vakama." --Turaga Lhikan

20. If you could make any story year into a 100 minute film or so what year would it be and what would need to be added in it ?

Not sure.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

1. The Legend Reborn2.Jaller's rebirth since Jaller is my favorite Bionicle.3.Legends of Metru Nui4.A little since I gained more knoledge of the series over the years5.Mata Nui vs Tuma6. Mask of Light: Jaller already specified why in 2. Legends of Metru Nui: Vakama since his Toa Metru form is so awsome Web of Shadows: Vakama still due to the depth it added to Vakama's story. Legend Reborn: Ackar, Fire is my favorite element plus his amount of experience.7.I lliked them, they were not bad songs they were alright.8.I would probly make them longer. Plus go more in depth with the Legend Reborn on Mata Nui's origins.9.Yes, Web of Shadows, Matau, "Alrigth, who fired the tickle spinner?"10.Web of Shadows, the betrayl and broken friendship involved.11.Legend Reborn: Helped the plot of Bara Magna go along, plus it was a mystery and fun to wait to see who the tratior was. (Metus!)12.Ackar, the voice was very sutible for Ackar's personallity13.Legends of Metru Nui14.I guess it would be Web of Shadows since I like all the otherones more, but I do like Web of Shadows at the same token, good awnser eh?15.Sidorak he looked cool and was funny to watch as he tried to be MANLEY16.The turaga in Mask of Light. Have them talking to villages or explaining more things17.Legend Reborn, I like the plot of the movie alout, if I could find my DVD copy of it, I would probly watch it weekley.18.Lhikan dying, he was so cool and had so much history to him, same for Nidhiki 19.Vakama "That is the way of the Bionicle" not sure why I love that quote so much?!?20.2007 Mahri. Nothing new since the story was already AMAING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jaller1234567890

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna: :matatu: :mahiki: :rau: :komau: :ruru:

• 2 weeks later...

I already beat you to parady reviews, sorry :P

You can find them on the Forum Archive.

LoMN had the best plot and most character development I thought, and it also had the best soundtrack.

Lhikan's death, because it was actually pretty emotional.

LoMN, because I loved the Toa Metru.

I used to love them all, now I think they all kind of sucked (LoMN being the least-sucky.)

Final battle from WoS.

MoL - Terry, because he had an amazing voice.

LoMN - Vakama, because he actually had a dynamic character (went from being all underconfident to a strong leader.)

WoS - Roodaka, because she was hot.

TLR - Berix, because he was actually kind of funny.

I honestly have to rank them as my favorite movie soundtracks, and as just plain amazing tracks.

MoL - Better climax (actual battle), and larger battle at Kini Nui.

LoMN - Perhaps the scene with the Lohrak (just so Lhikan can state that someone has to be a leader).

WoS - Completely redo the plot to match the book.

TLR - Make it less cheesy and a bit darker.

TLR - Both Berix and Metus had their moments.

LoMN - It had those dark undertones. You could tell something was happening.

LoMN - As I already stated, it had the best characters.

Either Teridax or Mata Nui.

LoMN - First time I remember crying over a fictional character's death. Also, probably the first death I'd ever seen in a movie.

WoS - Horrible plot, bad dialogue, bad animation, etc.

Roodaka - She was hot.

Probably more of the Rahaga in general in WoS, or else remove them entirely ('cept Norik).

IDK, it's been so many years.

Vakama turning evil in WoS just felt so out of place.

Either

"I only lead those who choose to follow. That's the difference between a leader, and a tyrant like you."

or

"Follow the light."

Remake LoMN, to add more mystery and character to the other Toa.