Ultimate BIONICLE collection for sale!

Pohatu9876

bionicle_01total_small.jpg

Sold: Manas

I am selling my entire BIONICLE collection, after having been a dedicated collector of the series for many years, primarily 2001-2005. There are 130+ sets and more, including a huge amount of collectibles and some custom built sets.

Below is the entire list, although I think I missed 2-3 small box sets. Plus I didn't indicate the doubles and sealed-or-unsealed, so please contact me for more information on specific sets. A lot of sets are double and/or sealed.

Location: I live in the Netherlands, Rotterdam. I would prefer to sell the collection at once, unless someone makes a good offer. Because of the huge quantity, shipping would be difficult, though.

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4TURAGA8540 Turaga Vakama8541 Turaga Matau8542 Turaga Onewa8543 Turaga Nokama8544 Turaga Nuju8545 Turaga WhenuaTOA MATA8531 Toa Pohatu8532 Toa Onua8533 Toa Gali8534 Toa Tahu8535 Toa Lewa8536 Toa KopakaRAHI (TITANS)8537 Nui-Rama8538 Muaka & Kane-Ra8539 Manas8548 Nui-Jaga8549 TarakavaMATORAN (MCDONALDS TOYS)1388 Huki (a lot of these sealed)1389 Onepu1390 Macku1391 Jala1392 Kongu1393 MatoroPLUS: Takua (custom build)8525-8530 Kanohi Mask Pack (a LOT of them, including the rare masks)BOHROK VA8550 Gahlok Va8551 Kohrak Va8552 Lehvak Va8553 Pahrak Va8554 Tahnok Va8555 Nuhvok VaBOHROK8560 Pahrak8561 Nuhvok8562 Gahlok8563 Tahnok8564 Lehvak8565 KohrakTOA NUVA8566 Onua Nuva8567 Lewa Nuva8568 Pohatu Nuva8570 Gali Nuva8571 Kopaka Nuva8572 Tahu NuvaTITANS8556 Boxor8557 Exo-Toa8558 Cahdok and Gahdok8569 Krana Pack (a LOT of them)Vahi, Mask of Time.8546 PowerPackBOHROK-KAL8573 Nuhvok-Kal8574 Tahnok-Kal8575 Kohrak-Kal8576 Lehvak-Kal8577 Pahrak-Kal8578 Gahlok-KalRAHKSHI8587 Panrahk8588 Kurahk8589 Lerahk8590 Guurahk8591 Vorahk8592 TurahkMATORAN8581 Kopeke8582 Matoro8583 Hahli8584 Hewkii8585 Hafu8586 MackuTITANS8593 Makuta8594 Jaller and Gukko8595 Takua and Pewku8596 Takanuva10201 Takutanuva (the REAL set, not by combining other sets)8598 Krana Nuva (a LOT)8599 Krana-Kal8580 Kraata (a LOT)10023 Bionicle Master Builder Set.TOA METRU8601 Vakama8602 Nokama8603 Whenua8604 Onewa8605 Matau8606 NujuMATORAN8607 Nuhrii8608 Vhisola8609 Tehutti8610 Ahkmou8611 Orkahm8612 Ehrye8613 Kanoka Disk Launcher Pack (a lot)VAHKI8614 Nuurakh8615 Bordakh8616 Vorzakh8617 Zadakh8618 Rorzakh8619 KeerakhTITANS8811 Toa Lhikan & Kikanalo8623 Krekka8622 Nidhiki8621 Turaga Dume and NivawkRAHAGA4868 Gaaki4869 Pouks4870 Kualus4877 Norik4878 Bomonga4879 IruiniTOA HORDIKA (5/6 are sealed)8736 Toa Hordika Vakama8737 Toa Hordika Nokama8738 Toa Hordika Whenua8739 Toa Hordika Onewa8740 Toa Hordika Matau8741 Toa Hordika NujuVISORAK8742 Vohtarak8745 Roporak8746 KeelerakTOA HAGAH8762 Toa Iruini8763 Toa NorikTITANS8761 RoodakaPIRAKA8905 ThokTOA INIKA8728 Toa HahliOTHERA couple of small sets + custom built models from the doubles I had bought.

Edited by Pohatu9876

I would like to take all the Toa Mata for your cheapest price. Also Roodaka,Toa Lhikan, and every Bohrok including the Kal and Va.

Also I'll have Dume, Nidiki, Krekka, The Vahi, Makuta, Jaller and Gukko, Takua and Pewku, and Takutanuva. Tahu Nuva and Lew nuva, Knana Nuva and Krana Kal. Exo-Toa, Boxor, Cahdok and Gahdok, and the Matoran from 2003. Oh and also give me the Turaga and some of your custom built ones.

I know, I have a big list.

Edited by The Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

@Stan: It depends on which ones you would like to purchase individually. :) A titan, multiple canister sets, etc.

@TFO: So to summarize:

ALL Toa MataRoodakaToa LhikanALL BohrokALL Bohrok-KalAll Bohrok VaDumeNidhikiKrekkaThe Vahi MaskJaller and GukkoTakua and PewkuTakutanuvaTahu NuvaLewa Nuva

ALL Krana-NuvaALL Krana-KalExo-ToaBoxorCahdok & GahdokALL Matoran 2003ALL Turaga

Would you like to purchase the doubles as well for the list above (e.g. I have a Turaga Nuju and Turaga Vakama double, both sealed, and I have about 12 sealed Bohrok Va), or just one each? And also, would you like it shipped or do you live near/in the Netherlands? If shipped, would you like them to come with the boxes & cannisters? As I need to see how I could best handle shipping.

The cheapest/best way to ship them would be to take the parts out of the cannisters and ship them in air-tight sealed bags, but of course the cannisters and boxes are an important part, hence why I saved all of them for 11 years.

Edited by Pohatu9876

I live very close to Rotterdam (many here know I'm Finnish, but currently I live in the Netherlands). It wouldn't be much trouble to me to actually meet in person and buy some sets, would that be okay? In particular I'm interested in your collectibles as well as all Mctoran and 2003 Matoran. How much for those?

EDIT: Oh, and might be interested in some of the Bohrok and Rahi as well, depending how much you want for them.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

So I've looked around the topics here and it seems these are the average prices:

Small Boxes (Rahaga, Bohrok Kal, etc.) - $2

Cannister Sets - $7

I basically accept any 'normal' offer.

@TFO: Sure, I can ship them. The shipping cost might be high, though. Let me make a price estimation, then see to what I can round it down.

(quantity - price)

ALL Toa Mata 7 - $45Roodaka $15Toa Lhikan $15ALL Bohrok 7 - $40ALL Bohrok-Kal 7 - $40All Bohrok Va 18 - $35Dume - $15Nidhiki - $20Krekka - $20The Vahi Mask - $20Jaller and Gukko - $20Takua and Pewku - $20Takutanuva - $30Tahu Nuva - $7Lewa Nuva - $7

ALL Krana-Nuva - $15ALL Krana-Kal - $15Exo-Toa - $20Boxor - $15Cahdok & Gahdok - $50ALL Matoran 2003 9 - $20ALL Turaga 8 - $20

About $500 would be the price for these according to the other topics around here? But I can make it $450 or give you free shipping or something. Let me know what you think of this price estimation. It's kind of awkward to think in dollars for me.

@Toatapio: Sure, you can stop by if you want! :) As you can see on the photo, the sets that have been opened are all built so you can easily check if all parts are there. Also, I saved all the booklets and flattened boxes. My postcode is 3043XL.

Alright, sounds good. Could you send me your address so I can check the shipping? And what methods of payment are available to you? I'll take a photo of your entire order (including pictures of the collectibles) before we finalize it, though. :)

Edited by Pohatu9876

We use Euro's here, though. So unless you can directly get Euro's it will cost a bit to convert the money here. But it shouldn't be too much, $5-10 maybe. I'll check.

Also I'm not sure about the order in which we would do things? If I send the package at the same time as you send the money, I have no safety -- I mean, the letter could be empty, even if it has a tracking number. :/

If we can work things out though, I don't mind cash. I got your PM, thanks!

Edited by Pohatu9876

Alright, thank you! I'll go to the post office later today to check the shipping costs.

Then we can see how to safely make this transaction. As you can see, I registered here 10 years ago so that's one... Hm, I also own a small gaming company (www.roseportalgames.com). And let me PM you my address and phone number.

Hey,

I just came back from the post office and I'm afraid shipping will be quite expensive. Taken optimistically, it will be about 115 Euro's, so 150 Dollars, which is simply too much for me to make free. This is excluding the weight of the booklets. You might want to think about removing a couple of sets? Unless you don't mind paying, say, half of the shipping, which would be about 75 Dollars. :/ Hope we can make this work, though!

Alright, they fit into two boxes! I looked up the booklets and quickly layed everything out for this picture:

Once we finalize I'll neatly pack everything up and sort it. Right now it's a bit messy because I keep running back and forth with these sets making pictures for buyers. Let me know if you want to make the payment. The sets you cancelled are not in the picture, of course. :)

bioniclemockup01.jpg

bioniclemockup02.jpg

Edit: By the way, where did you check currency conversion? I always use XE.com (isn't that the "official" currency conversion?) and it says 500 USD = 387 Euro's? I guess there will be some conversion cost, but 30 Euro's seems a bit excessive. If I take out a foreign currency in my country, it's only about 8 Euro's.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=500&From=USD&To=EUR

Edited by Pohatu9876

Hmm, odd... I guess we can just round it to 360? Not sure what's easier for you.

Also, good news, I've been neatly packing everything and it all fits in one box! It's still the same shipping cost, as the weight hasn't changed, but this is safer and easier.

By the way, don't forget to send the money traced. It's safer.

Edited by Pohatu9876

How much for the Manas if they aren't already spoken for? Do they have all the parts, too?Thanks.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

@TFO: Sure, take your time! But you're sure the sale is happening right? Otherwise I am not taking sets apart and sealing them for no reason, haha.

@Xinlo: Not spoken for. All parts + box + booklet + controllers (operational, I tested them a week ago) + spare batteries included. How about $70? I remember them being the most expensive Bionicle set because of the remote controls, but can't find any reference prices on here. :)

Edited by Pohatu9876

Do you think you could hold them for me? I get paid next week and it'll take a bit to get money to my paypal and stuff. Just a few things:1- Can I get it without the box? That's just unnecassary shipping cost. 2- About shipping, any estimate how much that'll cost? Depending on how reasonable it is, think we could include it in the $70 or go half each on it or something? Shipping's always the killer. (I'm in Canada BTW)Thanks for your time yo. The Manas are pretty much the only sets I don't have. :P

Edited by Xinlo

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

@Xinlo:

Yeah, you're right, the Manas are so rare I can't even find someone else offering it!

I checked the shipping cost and it's either 17.10 euro's without tracing (which I do not suggest) or 24.30 euro's with. That's 23 or 32 $ shipping (without the box).

Because you're obviously a Bionicle fan (member since 2004) I can offer you the Manas including shipping for just $95, traced. That saves you about $15. Let me know what you think! :) I would love for them to go to an actual Bionicle fan, as I can still remember the last scenes of MNOG I with the Manas.

This would be including booklets, controllers, batteries, set, etc. but excluding the box.

Edit: I'll hold them for you. If I get another large order including the Manas, I'll need to think about it, though.

Edited by Pohatu9876

I'll take 'em. I have $85 transfering to my paypal in a few days, but unfortunately for the other $10 I'll have to do a new transfer which takes 8 days. I'd speed it up if I could but that's the best I can do. =And yes I am quite a bionicle fan. Near every set, book, movie, comic, etc that exists plus random stuff like hats and shirts and even a bed set (I don't actually use any of these though). :P

E8c8QpP.jpg

Hi there! I'm interested in some collectibles, I need for my collection :) Are those mask / krana / kraata / kanoka packs sealed? And are they still available? x) I live in the Czech Republic.

Btw, hello everybody!! :howdy: I'm huh & you'll see my collection soon ;)

@Xinlo: Wow, haha, impressive! The Manas are on hold, so just let me know whenever you can pay. :)

@huh: None of the packs are sealed, but I have a LOT of collectibles so if you need certain ones I can check. For example I have all the Kanohi in SIlver/Gold.

By the way, guys, the entire collection is available for sale again. The deal with TFO couldn't go through, unfortunately. :)

@Pohatu : Great! :) So here's the "need" list -

Kanohi - light grey Ruru (the actual one, I don't have :D ), misprints (there's never enough for me x) ), chrome Hau (same as misprints), copper Komau (the same)

Krana-Kal - all of the light purple variant (not Gahlok Va's), pearl dark/steel grey Su (Pahrak-Kal)

Kanohi Nuva - green Kaukau N, brown Pakari N, blue Hau N, silver/protodermic Kakama N (and basically all silver KN, 'cause I love that color :D ) and poisoned HN with green stripe

Kanoka (this should change 'cause of ebay, but so far, I need these) - 159, 117, 253, 314, 326, 357, 442, 543, 565, 536, 663, 677 (have this one, but the top is fading out...)

Also, do you have any Roborider wheels? Happy new year, btw! ;)

No problem. :) Sorry I didn't reply to your e-mail, it's been pretty busy here with New Year.@Dual Matrix:8537 Nui-Rama $258538 Muaka & Kane-Ra $608539 Manas (on hold)8548 Nui-Jaga $358549 Tarakava $45Something like that, I guess. :)

Edited by Pohatu9876

What's a squid?

I have a protodermic Hau Nuva, Hau and another. Do you want me to check? Other rare Kanohi are Lewa's mask but transparent and neon, infected Hau, bronze and silver Kanohi, sparkly Kanohi, silver shiny Hau, etc.

What would rare Krana be? As for Zamor Spheres, those are the little balls, right? I just have a couple of green and orange ones.

Going to check my Bionicle collection tomorrow morning. :) But still not sure what you mean by "squids from underwater sets". What underwater sets? Are you referring to Rahkshi? I kinda stopped collecting at a certain point so maybe I'm missing out on this. That'd be sad, though, as I made two Bionicle video-games. :/

Edited by Pohatu9876