Ultimate BIONICLE collection for sale!

Pohatu9876

The squids were rubbery projectiles in 2007. You wouldn't have any if you stopped in 2005.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

As Forgotten One has bought a giant portion of your goods, would it be too much to ask for you to update what's left for sale?

I, and probably other BZPers, would be thankful.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

How much would it be for Kurahk, the Turaga Vakama polybag and all the Bohrok-Kal other than Tahnok-Kal?

Also, do you sell individual canisters by themselves, without the set? If so, I can send/post you a list of which ones I would like.

Do you have any price estimates on some of the rahi and larger sets?

and one last question, do you have individual pricing per Kanohi and Krana?

Thanks!

Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Cannister sets are about $8, box sets like the Turaga $3.

I can sell separate cannisters, but considering it takes down the value of the sets themselves for when I want to sell those, I can't sell them for very cheap. You can give me a list, though, and I'll check it out. :)

To repeat my previous prices for Rahi/larger sets:

8537 Nui-Rama $258538 Muaka & Kane-Ra $608539 Manas (on hold)8548 Nui-Jaga $358549 Tarakava $45

Exo-Toa - $25Boxor - $20Cahdok & Gahdok - $50

Roodaka $20Toa Lhikan $15

Dume - $20Nidhiki - $20Krekka - $20The Vahi Mask - $20Jaller and Gukko - $20Takua and Pewku - $20Takutanuva - $30

These are all debatable and depend on how big the order is, of course. :)

I sell Kanohi/Krana for $0.50 each. Rare ones are more expensive.

Yep. But by comparison shipping is quite expensive. I think it'd be about 950 gram so $35ish shipping (traced) or $25 (non-traced)... Then for 3000 gram shipping is only $45. :/ So in terms of weight difference it's cheaper to order more at once. Then I can also give you a discount. Whatever you want is fine, though. :)

(assuming you live in the USA)

Edited by Pohatu9876

Here's my updated list :

I need - light gray Ruru, blue Hau Nuva, brown Pakari Nuva, green Kaukau Nuva, silver/protodermic Kakama Nuva

light purple Krana (actually Krana-Kal, right?), pearl dark gray (Pahrak-K) and flat dark gold (Tahnok-K) Su

a lot of Kraata (most of the wild ones + stage 3 Panrahk's & Guurahk's )

golden Roborider wheels

I'd like - misprints & other rare Kanohi, silver/proto Kanohi Nuva (except Hau Nuva)

That should be all.

Question: protodermic masks are simply the silver ones, right? I have a shiny silver, bland silver and grey Hau. However, I have a lot of silver masks, including Hau Nuva, so I'm wondering which ones exactly are protodermic, lol.

Also, I can't for the life of me identify the Krana and Kraata. Don't they have official names like Vu, Xu, etc. so I can look them up on Google Images?

As for the rare ones:

- Vahi

- Golden/Silver of all Kanohi Toa original

- Silver Kanohi Nuva of Kopaka Nuva

- Neon Green Kanohi of Lewa

- Infected Hau Nuva

- Silver Ruru

- Shiny Silver Hau

- Grey Hau (like... dark grey. misprint?)

- Sparkly Transparent Takanuva's Mask (no idea what the name is)

- Gold Takanuva's Mask

- Red Ruru (misprint?)

- White Ruru (misprint?)

- Two Makuta-y masks, they both look very different...

- Orange Kaukau (misprint?)

- Yellow Hau (?)

- Infected Hau

- Turaga Nuju's Mask: Blue, green, white (misprints?)

Sorry about the vagueness, it's been so long.

Edited by Pohatu9876

@Pohatu : I was worried, you forgot about me :)

To answer your questions : protodermic masks = Kanohi Nuva in silver (not the standard Kanohi)

Krana names - http://www.toymania.com/features/images/crana.jpg

Kraata stages - http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ccso35/Kraata/stages1bw.jpg

Gray Hau came with Takanuva (also the sprakly & golden one - Avohkii).

Red & white Ruru are misprints (the red is tricky, 'cause it also came with Bionicle alarm clock...)

Makuta's masks - http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ToaAusar/Available/kraahkan_comparison.jpg

Orange Kaukau is normal - it's for Pohatu (it's not brown, but orange)

Yellow Hau is for Jaller

Nuju's Matatu masks are misprints in these colours

Ah, just the Kanohi Nuva. In that case I only have the Hau and Kopaka's. I don't have a lot of Kanohi Nuva.

Thank you for elaborating upon the other collectibles. :) Which Krana and Kraata do you want? You didn't specify any names, I think. Just the colors.

Oddly I have two yellow Hau then, though. And one Jaller. Oh, well, haha.

Let me know which ones of the rare Kanohi you'd like~.

I may be interested in a couple sets. What would the individual prices be for the Bahrag, Exo-Toa, Nui-Jaga (woops, just noticed the list with those prices a few posts above), Mctoran Matoro, Onepu, and Takua?

And I'm sorry, but I didn't see the custom Takua in the pictures. Does he have the Mctoran body, with yellow feet, red body, and blue mask?

:k: :m_d:

Edited by Kanohi Dragon

turahk-1.png

"I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones.

But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole.

And the darkness cannot stand before me." -Kopaka

How much for all six Toa Metru and the Metru Nui matoran?

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Guest pikmin73

I'm curious, where do you live? I'm just wondering because I can only buy from the main part of the United States (which is all states but Hawaii and Alaska). I'm really interested in the exo-toa and ALL of the krana.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would like to buy

1389 Onepu

1390 macku

1391 Jala

1392 Kongu

1393 Matoro

I will pay you 20 euro's for them

and I'm also interested in buying the krana-nuva for 15 euro's

I also live in Rotterdam, so if you like the offer can you send me your adress I can just pick them up