Vahi and disk irl

toa electro

I made 2 props recently nastily made of paper, cardboard , glue, paint, and elbow grease (that came straight from me elbow) so you could see how the vahi is a WIP and it's all rusted! Here's the gallery http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=519633http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=512266I have a set of ideas baded on yhe props i madeI wonder what you guys would like more. #1 a kid finds a vahi on an island that formerly was mata Nui, and goes on a quest for the masks after he heard a tale from the village elder #2 a spinoff of the slizer storyline, it's the year 2012, 6 disks fall on earth and one of them finds thier way into a kids backyard. Him and a friend have to collect the fire disk In a volcano! And I have yet to establish the antagonists. #3 is kinda undecided its just kinda involves a time traveling watch and a brain leech

Ok I'll report or flag this and then post it in art thank you

This doesn't belong in S&T. I think either the art section or the writing advice topic would be better.Idea 1 seems interesting. I don't know anything about Slizers so I can't say about 2. Idea 3... Brain leech? Time watch? I don't know...

Kewl thnx dudeum so could I possibly delete the content then post it in art? I'm on an I phone so it's hard to lock or report my own post

Moving to General Art...

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 2 weeks later...

How big are these? The painting is amazing, especially that disk. I really wish I had a throwbot disk that looked like that! The vahi is a little patchy, and it's kind of distracting from the amazing paint you did everywhere else.

How big are these? The painting is amazing, especially that disk. I really wish I had a throwbot disk that looked like that! The vahi is a little patchy, and it's kind of distracting from the amazing paint you did everywhere else.

hey thanks alot :D i actually use the disk for a series i have but i cant really throw it so i have a cruddy double, and um what does patchy mean exactly? can you delve into that a bit more? :D anyway thanks for the reponse i like hearing from people and see what i could do to make it better

Excellent job! Stuff like this is inspiration to aspiring prop makers!

OH wow awesome thanks :D are you a prop maker yourself?

I am currently working on a Kai zx costume and a Samukai one myself for a lego promo vid, any suggestions for that?

hey thanks alot :D i actually use the disk for a series i have but i cant really throw it so i have a cruddy double, and um what does patchy mean exactly? can you delve into that a bit more? ...

I just meant the paint was in patches, and there are a lot of areas that aren't covered. So, the disk is about the size of an average frisbee, and the mask is wearable? Very impressive detail then! Can't wait to see your new stuff.