Value of Bionicle Comic books?

ndouc893

I have all but 1 of the first 27 DC Bionicle Comic book issues (2001-2005) and most of them are unopened, still in the mailer wrap along with the shop-at-home catalog. Any ideas on how much they might be worth? I can't seem to find any pricing for sealed issues.

I just bought some Bionicle comics at an online store and according to their grade system and I'm assuming that your comics are in good to near mint condition, they could range from $3 to $6 USD each comic.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Sorry, I meant for each comic, not altogether. I might've confused people there :/ It's not bad considering that we did get those comics for free originally. I bet if you can find the last remaining comic, the value of your collection would be worth more.

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Thanks for the input. I'm wondering if it really makes a difference that my issues are still sealed in the mailer wrapping? Maybe the more important pricing criteria is the grading condition. I haven't checked recently but probably they are in at least near mint.