Occupy Mata-Nui

Taciturn

I love this! This is the first time I've seen anything like this here. Very creative and well done.I think I'm gonna tack this up on my bedroom wall.'I WANT TO BE A TOA TOO'

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

BLAST THESE TABLES.

"Ichigo... I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky becomes clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand...The horrible feeling of being pelted by rain when you're all alone in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I won't let a single drop of rain fall from that sky. Ichigo, trust me...You are not fighting alone."

It's the calm before the storm/It's the quiet before the war/It's the time when all will be decided/All will be decided/If nobody hears the echoes on the wind/It's the end of the chain/Destruction of the fittest/It's the end of our reign/We've seen it all before/It's the end of man's evolution/The end of evolution/For nobody heeds the echoes on the wind

Silence's so loud, not a soul... left alive/Darkness's a shroud/2085/All our dreams have disappeared/They burned down... tree of life/Confirming all that we feared/2085

Don't give up, remember how we felt/Fire rushing through our veins/Now it's the time to rise up from our *^$#/Now it's the time to free our brains/The meaning of life is to give life meaning/Go too fast, move too slow/Restore the balance between thinking and feeling/Open up and let it flow

No side has won, struggle to... survive/Our quest here is done/2085/All our hopes have disappeared/Our race will... not thrive/Time will not recall the year 2085

Don't give in, remember all we learned/The spark of life if did ignite/We regained the rage for which we yearned/We regained our will to fight

This is the first Bionicle related/themed art in a Long time to make me laugh. I commend you good sir. :3 I'm with "The Captain" on the series idea.

A series would mean there's a constant flow of good ideas to parody (however important the news would be), and I simply cannot believe that the news is that efficient to me at this point.

That's actually really funny. I'm following OWS, so the title immediately stood out. You should do a series of these.

Keep following it, it's going to get interesting. Series; mentioned above.

EXCELLENT PICTURE. Bravo to you sir. I like the classic pixelated animation from the BZ Comics. And Chibi Jaller is adorable.

The sprite kit is still on the old forums if I remember correctly..

I love this! This is the first time I've seen anything like this here. Very creative and well done.I think I'm gonna tack this up on my bedroom wall.'I WANT TO BE A TOA TOO'

I'm not quite sure what to say about the poster, but thank you.

o_0 that was random. very perfected picture though

Thanks.

As a vehement supporter of the Occupy movement, this stood out, and put a smile on my face! :D Nice work. Really fun and a big surprise to see something so seriously real-world interpreted here. Guess it really has gone global! - Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

Occupations.... Italy? Excuse my apparent ignorance, but what are you talking about? :???:I'm afraid I'll need to know in order to understand this. :lol:

Edited by RC-1505

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

You've raised a very good point. I'd rather not have this topic closed from lack of political neutrality and restraint.I'll ask an admin to close or at least review this. Note; I have not taken any sides, simply converting images into BIONICLE form.

Thank you for addressing my concern, I know it was probably unintentional and was just innocent fun. Anyway it is good you have not taken a stand, I always believed that everyone should understand the situation at least through a critical thinking stand point before taking a stand on any situation. If only more of the common people understood and thought through things more rationally, the world would have been more decent place.

Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif