BIONICLE Music (Without Vocals!)

After some time, I figured out two songs (Gravity Hurts and Closer To The Truth). You can still hear some vocals, I'm betting it's where the backup voices were.

I still don't figure out the others. Maybe the vocals are not centered panned? As for Bye Bye Baylon, I think I'll just racord it from GA3's main menu. :P

-G u u R a h K

I'm sorry, but that sounds terrible. I made an instrumental version myself several years ago, and you can download it here.

In terms of quality, it doesn't sound very good, but you can't hear any voices.

What you did was put the source through Audacity and inverted the channels or used Noise Removal or something. I had to record the audio from the music video. For whatever reason, that version of the song has its vocals removed when you inverted the channels and switch from stereo to mono.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

I'm sorry, but that sounds terrible. I made an instrumental version myself several years ago, and you can download it here.

In terms of quality, it doesn't sound very good, but you can't hear any voices.

What you did was put the source through Audacity and inverted the channels or used Noise Removal or something. I had to record the audio from the music video. For whatever reason, that version of the song has its vocals removed when you inverted the channels and switch from stereo to mono.

I do know it sounds terrible. I'm trying to do a better version. It's still better than my first try though xD

And yours is really good. ;)

Edited by Chen Chen

-G u u R a h K