Lego Universe

Jacks

OOC Since Damon was pretty hard hit when he trew up that shield to save you all, he'll be knocked out for a while now.IC Damon Vankorov"Damon, give in, let the evil float trough your body, become one of us..." a voice in his mind spoke, he responded : "For as long as I am who I am, and even the slightest hope for freedom remains, I'll never will!". "Hope, hope is for fools, destruction is the only real thing." "No, not true, aaah..." "Yes, yes feel the power of the mealstrom, obey it, master it,.... or die!"

I'm back!

OOC:

Got it from both of you. I will have Matt fail at removing the Maelstrom.

NPC: Matt Formigan

Matt looked at the one half-robot and decided to not even try remove Maelstrom from him, as he didn't know how the machinery worked. He drained a lot of the Maelstrom from Damon, but he was obviously very tired, so he wasn't going to move anytime soon.

OOC:

That good?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

Part of Rage's persona of being a berserker means that he constantly changes his weapon.

IC: Alexander Black (Persona of Rage)

Rage saw a group of Rank Two Knights, Sorcerers, Buccaneers, and Inventors try to take down a mob of Spiderlings. The Spiderlings attacked viscously, and the group was overwhelmed. Rage charged at them, shifting his blades into hands and grabbing his DEAR, followed by Meredith and Storm. He charged into the crowd and fired into them, almost getting hurt a few times, but each saved by Alex's sister and Jack Storm. He put the rifle onto his back, changed the hands into axes and charged at a small group of Sawlings. This time, one sole Maceling snuck up on him and swung its mace into Rage's stomach. The Maceling brutally attacked Rage until it was smashed by Meredith using a lightning bolt. Storm and Meredith picked Rage up, despite his groans that he could still fight and was fine. They brought him into the small area set up near the Launch Pads and brought him over to the sick bay. Matt moved over and said, "Looks like heavy bruising. I will do my best to heal him, but I need some help. Meredith, you know some basic spell casting, right? Know any healing spells?" Meredith said, "Just one, and it is not the best." Matt replied, "Al- err, Rage's injuries are pretty serious. Whatever you have will have to do."

NPC: Ben Grimpen

Grimpen got up from his chair and picked up a medium-sized tablet from a small perch. It was already displaying feed of the battle, and Grimpen left Alex's apartment. He walked over to a small holographic map. It displayed the couple of floors that had apartments, who had each apartment belonged to, and the locations of two floors designated Shopping and Eating. Grimpen walked down to the floor marked Eating and saw it was nearly empty. All of the shopkeepers were watching a television broadcast of the Venture Explore. Other than the shopkeepers, there was only one guy. Grimpen walked over to him and asked, "Why aren't you at the Venture? I am helping some people with alerting them to Stromlings that are about to attack and stuff like that. But what about you?" The man replied, "Just coming back to the Tower for a short break. Just needed to relax. The battle's pretty intense. Grimpen went over to a shopkeeper, tapped him on the shoulder and bought a slice of pizza, a soda and some candy. He put down the tablet and looked at the feed in shock. Rage had been severely hurt by a Maceling and was in a small Sick Bay. Grimpen radioed Storm and said, "I am so sorry about what just happened. I wasn't paying attention for just a minute, and Rage gets attacked."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Alissa stepped back from her work. Her turrets littered the engine area, constantly scanning the area for Stromlings. It would take an ape or a dragon to manage to destroy all the turrets before they were killed. The engines had been entirely drained of Imagination and thanks to the gaping hole created in Engine 2 by the Maelstrom, this area had one of the higher concentrations of Maelstrom. Hopefully her turrets would hold off most of the Maelstrom's forces coming from this location.

Alissa turned and started walk in the direction the others went, her blaster at her side. She smiled as she heard her turrets work their magic behind her, followed by the screech of dying Stromlings. Yeah. This area is gonna be clear for awhile. Alissa picked up her pace to get back with the rest of the group, leaving the turrets' range. Alissa suddenly froze as something pushed against her back harshly. A cold, distorted voice, whispered to her.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't shoot," the Stromling snarled. Alissa didn't respond, trying to think her way out of this situation. "Nothing? How...disappointing." Alissa scowled and swung her foot into the Stromling's gut. He grunted in pain. Alissa turned sharply on her heel and swung her gun into the Stromling's head, knocking him to the floor. Alissa stepped back and pointed the weapon at the gasping Stromling.

The Stromling resembled a Venture League Adventurer. His fedora was black and had many gaping holes in it. His right arm was fused into a glowing-purple crossbow. He gave Alissa a look of pain and hatred. Alissa rolled her eyes and prepared to finish the Stromling off when the sound of slow clapping echoed through the area.

"How brilliant," a scratchy, feminine voice remarked, dripping with sarcasm. Out of the shadows behind the Adventurer stepped forward a corrupted Shinobi, clapping her hands once before using her hook swords to pull the Adventurer to her feet. The Shinobi's black hood concealed all of her face except her piercing red eyes. She carried herself with an unnatural grace.

"Are you dense? You shoot her. You don't threaten or give her 'last words'. You kill her. No. Questions. Asked." The Shinobi punched the Adventurer hard in lip before stepping toward Alissa. Alissa began to step backward and open fire on the Shinobi. The Shinobi slid to the floor and kicked Alissa in the shins. Her legs buckled and she collapsed. The Shinobi wrapped her hook sword around Alissa's neck with a scoff. She could feel the sharp blade of the hook digging slightly into her neck.

"The same could be said of you, Engineer," the corrupted Shinobi noted. "You should have shot the both of us instead of standing there like a fool. This is why you are going to die. What a shame." Alissa gasped as the Shinobi tugged on the sword. Alissa's eyes glanced toward her fallen gun. Knowing she might die either way, Alissa's hand lunged toward the weapon and swung her arm back. The Shinobi grunted in surprise as the blast struck her shoulder-pads. The grip around the sword slackened and Alissa maneuvered herself out of the way and started to run as the Adventure opened fire on her.

Maelstrom-infected crossbow bolts flew and shurikens flew past her head. Alissa only looked back once to squeeze off a few shots at her attackers. Alissa waited with bitter and fearful anticipation for the Shinobi to suddenly appear in front of her and stab her with her swords. While the attack never came, Alissa was still on the edge.

Suddenly, Alissa bursted into another open space where the forces of the Nexus Force were in holding back the Maelstrom while several Assembly members were constructing a checkpoint. Alissa turned around and pointed her gun into the shadows and fired five shots. She could distantly hear the shots colliding into walls. They disappeared. Alissa thought. They just left her. Something's not...right about them. Beside the whole Maelstrom bit. Alissa shook her head and ran to join the Nexus Force members in fighting the Maelstrom.

Black laid back on the strectcher while Meredith and Matt healed him. Storm dug through Black's bag and pulled out Anti-Mael and Bento Blocks. Rage began to eat them and noticed something in Black's bag. He pulled out a full set of Alternate Colored Space Marauder gear. Rage looked at it and quickly put it on. He then got up and said, "Time to fight." He ran out into the battle, followed by Meredith and Jack. He shifted his arms into blades and charged through the horde of Hammerlings, Macelings, Sawlings, Sentries and Spiderlings. Rage found himself at the control center and started to access files. He saw that the area with the biggest infestation was a side. He called to Grimpen, "i need to see what is happening on this side of the Venture Explorer." Grimpen activated a Sentinel Satellite and focused the camera on the side. Rage looked at the images. A group of Hammerlings and Sentries were building a giant cannon in the side of the ship. Rage activated the nanobots to form a space helmet and air supply, and had them do the same for Jack and Meredith. He then made them form magnetic boots for the party of three, and he leaped outside, shifting his blades into hands and grabbing Black's DEAR.

OOC:

Anyone want to join me?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

As the Stromlings were preparing to push their attack, a being appeared in front of them. The leader of the mental Stromlings bowed to him, starting to say something before the being interrupted.

“What are you idiots doing?” he demanded.

“Following the Darkitect'ssssss sssssstanding orderssssss: Corrupt all infected onessssss,” replied the leader.

“Fool! The Darkitect has given me a special mission! Cease corruption at once!”“Yessssss, masssssster.”

The being disappeared, and the Stromlings soon after.

----------------------------

Cyrista was watching the screens, seeing the Stromlings prepare for battle, when another figure appeared in front of them. After a short discussion he couldn't hear, they all disappeared. After they left, a minor headache he had disappeared and he awoke from his mind.

He sat up off the stretcher, unaware of the Stromling-like aura he was giving off and the red color of his eyes, natural and artificial.

OOC:If you want to have interaction w/ my character, feel free. Just remember to keep him cold and shut-off, emotionally at least.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Cause horrible formating.

:P

Also: avmatoran, something you said in your post (as an insult to the mental Stromlings) came out as 'cool dude'. :P

IC: Blake (Venture Explorer)

The Engineer had left the safety of the base camp, without Grace for once, and was currently resting in a small notch carved into the ship by some attack. The Stromlings were unnoticing of the Assemby Member above them, and he took that as a signal to catch his breath.

He cast his gaze around for something to head towards, fighting aimlessly only exausted him for not much of a reason.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

NPC: Matthew Formigan

Formigan saw the half-cyborg get up off of his stretcher. He ran over to him, but saw a strange purple aura around him. The half-cyborg said, "I'm fine. Leave me alone." Matt sighed and started to absorb the Maelstrom from one that had been stabbed by and ordinary Stromling. The poor guy was suffering badly, but Matt's treatment was saving him. Matt motioned to another healer to continue the treatment. Matt sighed. He was the best healer here, but he couldn't handle all of the injuries. Then, a group of Enigneers started to build addons to the base. Matt moved over to them and began to restore their imagination. One addon was set apart for solely a Medical Bay. It was about the size of Paradox Vendor Area. Three Sentinels of the three specialties came over to defend the Medical Bay.

NPC: Meredith Black

Meredith ran outside, following her brother and boyfriend. She leaped onto the cannon and started to smash the Hammerlings. The Sentries were using their guns as blowtorches, so Meredith snuck behind them and popped up, stabbing the guns with her swords. She leaped at a Sentry and smashed it. She looked for Rage, and saw him using two arm cannons, grenades and rockets. to directly attack the cannon, and Storm was covering him. She heard a Sentry sneak up on her, so she destroyed it. She grabbed a radio and spoke into it. "I am trying to destroy a massive cannon on the side of the ship. Any help is welcome."

OOC:

I edited the post based on what you said, avmatoran.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:I wouldn't make a big deal if it wasn't important, but I didn't leave the camp. Heck, I didn't even leave the bed. I'm just sitting up right now.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:

Matt is a Summoner. :P

IC: Matt Formigan

Matt turned and said, "There are no real missions. Most are just fighting on their own. There is a large cannon on the side of the ship, and three people are trying to destroy it. If you want to join them, grab a jetpack and helmet.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Rage started to blast a hole in the cannon when a Samurai flew over to him, using a jetpack. Rage said, "If we get inside, I can reroute the power and cause it to suck up a lot of Mealstrom from the ship and fire it into uninhabited space. You care to join me?" Rage continued to throw his grenades at one spot, occasionally firing a blast from an arm cannon. A small hole opened up, and Rage motioned to the Samurai and jumped in.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"The name is Rage.", said Rage in his gravely voice. "Anyways, we should build a device that will absorb Maelstrom from the ship, then reroute it to fire into open space. Though, Crux might be safer." Rage shifted his hands into saws and started to cut a small hole in the wall. He yelled out of it, "Build a Maelstrom absorber." A group of Engineers heard him and built three, which they put in strategic places. They handed Rage the cables through the hole and Rage started take bricks out his backpack to build the device.

OOC:

Why Black says he is Rage, he has Split-Personality Disorder. Alexander Black is his main persona, but he is currently in a separate persona called Rage, who is basically a last resort to defend Black against the Maelstrom. He is called by Rage because is a physical representation (More like mental representation :P) of all of Black's anger, but Rage controls it.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:As Cyrista woke up, he noticed a Rank 3 Space Ranger standing near his bed. "What do you want?" he asked.

"Some Buccaneer demanded you have a guard. I volunteered," a familiar feminine voice replied.

"Why am I not surprised? You again?""Yep, me again. I actually kept a couple of fanatic Summoners from killing you. A lot of Paradoxers wanted a look at you, though. Something about examining you. Should I call them over?""No, I'm leaving camp. I'm participating in this battle." With that, Cyrista stood up and walked outside the fortifications, drawing stares as he passed. So concentrated was he, he didn't notice the Ranger discreetly following him.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

NPC: Meredith Black

Meredith ran inside the Venture with Jack and they began to fight. Then, the voice of Vanda Darkflame rang out in Meredith's comlink. It said, "Go to the Entry Bay. Now." Meredith knew better than to upset her Faction Leader, so she did as she was told. The Darkflame said, "I am looking for an apprentice in the ways of the ninja. Your skills are already at a very high level, so I have chosen you. Do you accept?" Meredith sighed and said, "I don't know. What will accepting entail?" Darkflame responded, "You will train with me in Forbidden Valley for a month. The training will begin after the Explorer is purified." Meredith looked at Jack, her brother, Matt, and the radio Grimpen was using to contact the four. She realized that accepting would mean she wouldn't see any of these people for a month. Darkflame spoke again, "Yes or no?" Meredith said, "Yes."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Rage (Alternative Personality of Alexander Black)

Rage said, "Yes. Point it at the open end of cannon." Rage and Rick started to build their Cannon. Rage said, "If you can handle this, I will go make some necessary adjustments." Rick nodded. Rage jumped out and grabbed the DEAR. He fired it at the creatures on the outside, and started to loosen the connections to the Explorer. He then jumped onto an end and pointed the non-barrel end at Crux Prime. He then jumped into the barrel, and said, "When we activate the Maelstrom Absorption Cannon, it will turn this big cannon into a rocket that will be propelled by the force of the Absorber Cannon we are building." He then began working on the Maelstrom Absorber Cannon with Rick.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

For the times when Rage is active, should I write:

IC: Rage (Alternate Personality of Alexander Black)

or

Rage pressed a button on the Absorber Cannon and turned one hand into a harpoon gun. He shot the harpoon at the end of the Maelstrom Cannon, grabbed Rick, and activated the harpoon. They soared towards the barrel of the Maelstrom Cannon and came out into space. Rage shot another harpoon inside the Explorer and reeled it in. He came to the ground and turned his around. Rick followed him inside, and then the Maelstrom Cannon disconnected from the ship and flung off into space. Rage watched collide with the planet chunk of Crux Prime, causing a fairly big explosion.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Blake (Alcove)

Blake started as he heard the collision, looking around to see if he could find the source of the sound.

"Well, I hope that didn't hit anything important..."

The Engineer trailed off, taking a sip from his Cup of Imagination. He had pulled out an Inventor-style makeshift blaster and was calmly dealing slight damage to the masses from his protected position. There din't seem to be much more to do at the moement, after all...

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

Rick looked at blast, amazed at what he had accomplished with the help of someone else. He looked at Rage and said, "All this time I usually never worked with anybody. I was always a solo person, but now it seems I learned to work together with another person. More importantly, someone as astounding as you. Thanks Rage." He then gets his backpack off, and takes off a blaster. He hands it to Rage. "Here, I want you to have this. Its something I meant on keeping, but you deserve it more than me."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Rage accepted the blaster and put it in his backpack. He nodded at Rick, and then went to join up with Jack Storm and his sister. The trio headed back into the Medical Bay, which was the largest of all of the sections, and the most crowded. Formigan waved to them and continued to heal. Rage sat down, waiting for something exciting.

OOC:

Flaredrick, is there anything special about the blaster, or anything like that? If anyone needs any teaming with, I am happy to help.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Sonyaxe

Sonyaxe watched as the Mealstorm seemed to drain out of the ship, bringing most of the Stormlings' power with it. Kowaski opened up on them with his DEAR, and they folded under the assault like a piece of paper. The group walked to the main room, looking for something else to do.

OOC: open for interaction.

OOC: Man I haven't been on this RPG for weeks.

IC: Krahlan & Jaloe

Krahlan and Jaloe were walking in the Avant Gardens. Jaloe was getting tired and he fell on the ground. " I can't walk anymore. We've been walking all day. Don't you even feel a little tired?" Krahlan looked at Jaloe and said "Fine, we will camp here for the night."

Krahlan took some firewood and made a fire. "Finally some warmth." Said Jaloe. "Hey Krahlan I have a question. Why do you wear that mask anyway?" Continued Jaloe. He answered "It's a long story. Well ...." Krahlan paused. Both of them could hear people whispering. "Do you hear that?" Asked Krahlan. "Yeah. I hear it too." Jaloe replied. "Put out the fire." Krahlan told Jaloe. He asked "Why?" "Just put it out. We don't want to be seen." All of a sudden a group of Stormlings appeared.

OOC:

Matt is only in charge of the Medical Bay. He has no idea what is happening out of it for the most part.

NPC: Matt Formigan

Matt turned and said, "Well, this is an intense battle, and a lot people are getting injured. I am in charge of the Medical Bay. If you want something to do, it seems like a lot of Stromlings are attacking the Medical Bay walls. You could help defend against them." Formigan turned, and went back to healing the injured masses.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Rick went outside the med-bays walls and say an army of stromlings attacking the walls. "Play times over." He charged right the army, sword at ready. Swish, Clang, he went through the first line of the stromlings in just a minute. He lodged his katana into one, then jumped over it and kicked the one behind it, into the blade. He took it out, charging at another group coming it's way.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC:Cyrista walked through the hallways of the ship, not noticing the Ranger following him. So far, no Stromlings had confronted him yet. Unfortunately, just after he noticed that fact, it became no longer relevant. Three Stromlings jumped out of a hallway in front of him. The Ranger set her feet, raising her pistol in case Cyrista needed help.

She needn't have bothered.

Without even drawing his weapons, Cyrista jumped forward, hitting one on the side of its head. It disintegrated immediately. He punched another in the gut and it fell apart. He grabbed the third's throat, lifting it up slightly above the deck, before it seemed to swirl into his hand. He let go and stepped back, stunned, but the Maelstrom continued to float towards his hand, being absorbed into himself. In the silence that followed, he heard the Ranger's armor whine and turned around.

"Why are you following me?!" he demanded.

"Free will," she snarkily replied.

"I told you not to!" he yelled. "I can take care of myself! I do know how to fight! I've learned since that day, contrary to what appears to be popular belief!" He didn't notice that, in his anger, he had drawn his prototype DEAR and was aiming it right at the Ranger's visor.

"I don't think you can't," she said calmly. "I just want to help, or at least watch. Now, there's no need to shoot me, so why don't you put the gun down," she said.

Cyrista took a deep breath and lowered the gun.

"Sorry. I guess I can accept a fangirl." Here he smirked. "I'm going to the control deck. I just feel led there. Follow if you wish, or do something else, I don't care." And with that, he walked off again.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:

Sorry for not being here for a while. In my IC, I imagine that the wall is about twenty feet high.

Rage climbed up to the top of the wall surrounding the Entry Bay, followed by Meredith and Jack. He saw that his Maelstrom Absorbers had sucked a good deal of Maesltrom out of the ship. He smiled under his helmet and leaped off the wall. He activated his nanobots, and made a trampoline of sorts. He leapt off of it and started walking around, one hand a blade, the other a pulse wave cannon. He saw one half-metal man and a Space Ranger fighting and came towards them.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?