Lego Universe

Jacks

OOC: I'll also apologize. I've been rather swamped with real life and dry for ideas. However, I'm still here.

IC:

Alissa's eyes glanced around one of the hallways of the Venture Explorer, waiting to be ambushed by Stromlings trying to stop the Nexus Force's mission. Ahead of her was Ariel, a Space Marauder, a Daredevil, and to her annoyance, Troy Hoffman, reuniting in the main chamber of the ghost ship.

After fighting in the chamber, Ariel suggested heading deeper into the ship to squeeze the Maelstrom out. They enlisted a Paradox operative due to his presumed work with the chaos; a (supposedly) young man with long red hair tied into a pony tail, a bristly beard, and glasses that more resembled a tired middle-aged man. He demanded to have his companion, a female Daredevil, join them. The more the merrier, they reasoned.

Ariel fell back and met Alissa's pace. Troy moved over to the Space Marauder and Daredevil. His somewhat upbeat attitude seemed to resonate well with the Space Marauder and the Daredevil, who decided to carry on a conversation with him.

"He's not that bad," Ariel noted quietly. They all spoke in hushed tones, fearful of sparking hordes of Stromlings into attack. Alissa didn't respond to him, not really wishing to discuss Troy with him. "Well, unless you hate everyone alive except your brother." Still no response. Alissa glanced her brother for a second, eyebrow arched. Ariel chuckled and looked ahead.

"So two Nexus Force Stromlings found you?" Ariel said.

Alissa nodded. "An Adventurer and a Shinobi. I imagined they hijacked most of my defenses I had set up near the engines by now."

"Are these Stromlings real Stromlings?" the Space Marauder suddenly inquired, pulling away from his conversation with the Daredevil and Troy. "The ones you encountered?"

"Yeah, an Adventurer and Shinobi" Alissa remarked shortly, then going on to add, "Real Stromlings?"

"Stromlings that aren't simply shades created by the Maelstrom," the Space Marauder continued, waving his hand. "Organic, intelligent, speak coherent sentences and so on. Rather proud of themselves. They see themselves as superior to the shades that the Maelstrom spawns. Which is true, of course. They are improbably difficult to kill."

Alissa stared for a bit. 'Intelligent" would have been easier then a full scientific analysis. The Daredevil laughed lightly at Alissa's visible reaction as the Space Marauder continued. "Did you kill them?" Alissa shook her head, wondering when he was going with this. "Then I'd be careful in here. Those type of Stromlings tend to be prideful and arrogant sociopaths. The fact all three of you lived another day challenges their ego. In my experiences, those Stromlings target two groups of people in particular: old friends and family is one, people who spite them by surviving encounters with them is another."

Alissa let this sink in for a bit. If this man's words were anything to go by, then those two Stromlings were going to be hunting for her. "I guess I'll take your warning to heart, then. You seem rather well-versed in Stromling psychology."

The Space Marauder let out a bitter laugh. "More so than many of my Paradox colleagues. Much more than I'd care to know..." He drifted off, a pained look in his eyes. The Daredevil squeezed the Space Marauder's arm reassuringly and looked toward him. Her actually expression was hidden by her helmet. The Space Marauder cleared his throat, nodded to his companion. "Let's press on, shall we? Find a source of Maelstrom, squash it, and so on." The Space Marauder pressed on, the Daredevil following close behind. Troy, Ariel, and Alissa shrugged and continued.

"Seems a bit shellshocked, doesn't he?" Troy said. "Poor man." Ariel and Alissa nodded in agreement before carrying on. They didn't get very far before the Space Marauder whispered something to the Daredevil, charging his blaster all the while. The Daredevil fell back with the Knight, Samurai, And Engineer.

"We're surrounded by Stromlings," she muttered.

"Did your friend tell you that?" Alissa asked with uncertainty, placing a grip on her Serratorizers. The Daredevil nodded.

"He's rather tuned to the presence of Stromlings. I can definitely feel it. They're here. Get ready." Troy and Ariel nodded as they pulled their swords out to attack. Suddenly, the Space Marauder stopped in his place. He looked back at his comrades with a strained grinned.

"And here we go." He turned forward fired one shot. The ear-grating screeches of many Spiderlings and distorted growls of Stromlings echoed the hallways as the Maelstrom's forces converged on them.

OOC:Even if I hadn't seen your drawings on deviantart, I probably would have recognized the SM and DD. I also realized we have created a Continuity Snarl: The Space Marauder was most likely equipped with a DEAR, requiring him to have seen Cyrista. It could be passed off as him thinking it was Dr. Cyborg, but still.

IC:Cyrista strode down the corridor, the Ranger following behind him. He didn't know what had gotten into him just now. He had let his shell down and acted friendly! Luckily, he had restored his facade and was back to normal. He was so distracted by his oddly-fluctuating emotions he didn't hear the warning his Ranger partn... tagalong shouted out to him. A Stromling jumped out at him, hitting him on the head before being shot by the Ranger. He blacked out for the second time in an hour, thinking, I should probably invest in a helmet.

----------------------------

He woke up in the command center of the fortress that represented his mind. He saw a faint glow coming from a hallway he hadn't previously explored. He followed it, coming to a ladder that seemed to go down for a mile or two. When he got off the ladder, he turned a corner in the hallway, coming to an open doorway. Oddly enough, there was a figure standing in the open doorway. He couldn't make anything out, as the figure was wearing a black cloak with the hood up. I should probably get one of those, Cyrista thought off-subject. Just before he was about to ask what the figure was doing in Cyrista's mind, it spoke.

"Embrace the darkness within," he said in an oddly familiar voice before disappearing.

Cyrista walked though the doorway into a circular, spacious chamber, housing two glowing orbs. One was a glowing light blue, while the other was a glowing deep purple. As he walked up to them, he realized what they were, or at least represented. The blue one was his Creative Spark, the other was the concentration of the Maelstrom in his body, his Maelstreomic (male-stree-OM-ic) Core, so to speak. As he stood between the two of them, gazing upon their light, realizations came to him.

"When the Maelstrom corrupts a person, the Maelstrom coats the Creative Spark, suffocating it." He scooped out a small portion of the light of his Creative Spark with his left hand and a portion of his Maelstreomic Core with his right. He coated the portion of his Spark with the portion of his Core until it was all covered, then scooped half of it away, revealing a purple orb with a small spark of blue in the middle, a miniscule fragment of the original portion of his Spark.

"But, apparently, when one resists corruption, they stay separate. Hmm. I've heard tell of a Space Marauder that was once corrupted. I'll try to see if I can study him to see if I'm right or not after this mission. Anyways, what happens if the Creative Spark and Maelstreomic Core are mixed? Wait a minute, 'Embrace the darkness within,' that guy said. He must have been telling me to mix my Core and Spark! But how?"

He found energy field generators in a crate on the side of the room, like it was placed there for this. He used them to set up a field containing the Core and Spark. He slowly shrunk the field until the Core and Spark were forced to meld into one orb. It didn't look like it was perfect by any meaning of the word, it was simply a collection of purple and blue patches. He didn't know what else he could do, so he turned off the fields. Just as he was trying to think of what else to do, he woke up with a gasp, noticing his body no longer gave off wisps of purple, the aura of a Stromling.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: I can't remember the last time I posted in this RPG.

IC : Jaloe

Jaloe ran as fast as he can. A few moments ago, he was with Krahlan. Until a group of Stormlings ambushed them. Both of them were forced to split up. All of a sudden he ran to the edge of a cliff. " Oh no." He was unarmed. He can't fight those Stormlings without a weapon. He found a sword lying on the ground. He said to the Stormlings "Come on. Give me your'e best shot."

OOC:

Okay, because Black's arm from where his hand would be up to his elbow is infected with Maelstrom, so that is why I made the mistake.

IC: Alexander Black (Persona of Rage)

Rage ran past the half-cyborg, heading to the control center. He activated a console, and said to Grimpen back in Black's apartment, "Analyze the data." Grimpen said back, "This is bad. There appears to be a central consciousness that all of the Maesltrom on the ship is connected to. It is coordinating all attacks. If we destroy it, however, then all Maelstrom creatures on the ship will go inert for about five minutes. If we don't destroy it, then it will control the attacks and destroy us." Rage turned around, and said into his radio, "I need anyone that is free to help me with striking a critical blow against the Maelstrom in the battle of this ship. If you want to help, meet with me outside the Medical Bay in the next three minutes." Rage then started to head back to the Medical Bay.

OOC:

I will need some help with this mission.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Blake (Outpost/MedBay/Camp/Whatever it is)

The Engineer stumbled into the camp, clutching his side and sipping an Assembly Awesome Ade. He sat down, relaxing somewhat as the drink's qualities flowed through him and healed some of his wounds, as well as repairing his armor and restoring his Imagination.

"I really dislike ambushes." he muttered, sighing somewhat.

He remembered something about striking a blow coming over his radio a minute or two prior, and that they were gathering in front of the MedBay, and he was free, so...

Blake got up, streching, and made his way over to a group that was assembled. He didn't recognize any of them, but that wasn't unusual. Raising his hand in greeting, he spoke.

"Heard you needed help with some kind-of-a blow?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

The Space Ranger that was defending the Medical Bay jumped down to join the Engineer. Rage said, "We are going to stun the Maelstrom. Follow me." He led the group down a stairwell, leading to a large room. In the middle of the room was a sphere made of Maelstrom, hanging from the wall by using some tentacles. It had the face of the Darkitect. Rage said, "We are going to kill that. Ready?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:I'm gonna help you out some by telling you that's probably not gonna work. I don't think purifying the Venture Explorer is that easy. Plus, we all probably have our own ideas of how to do it. I've jumped the gun in RPGs before, and it never goes over well. Just a bit of friendly advice.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:
I also realized we have created a Continuity Snarl: The Space Marauder was most likely equipped with a DEAR, requiring him to have seen Cyrista. It could be passed off as him thinking it was Dr. Cyborg, but still.
Since we didn't see it happen, we can just handwave it.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:I'm gonna help you out some by telling you that's probably not gonna work. I don't think purifying the Venture Explorer is that easy. Plus, we all probably have our own ideas of how to do it. I've jumped the gun in RPGs before, and it never goes over well. Just a bit of friendly advice.

OOC:

Defeating this thing isn't going to be easy either, and when we do, Maelstrom on the ship will just pause for five minutes. The ship won't be purified, just we will gain the upper hand for those five minutes.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:They reached the Command Deck, which looked the worse for wear. It had exposed wiring everywhere, sparking like there was no tomorrow. The lights were flickering, and dents and dings were everywhere. Cyrista walked over to an engine panel and leaned over it, bracing himself with his arms. His eyes started roving over the console, taking everything in.

"What exactly are you doing?" the Ranger asked.

"Ever since I woke up from that Maelstrom wave, and when I recently did something with my Creative Spark and some Maelstrom, my body's been acting oddly. I think that, with concentration, I should be able to extract Maelstrom from things and people, healing them of the Maelstrom. If I can extract some from the engine systems of the Venture Explorer, it should keep the Maelstrom and the Darkitect from driving it off while we are still here. If I can just...."

He trailed off as he started concentrating on extracting the Maelstrom. His hands began emitting the Stromling Aura, which grew fainter the farther up his arms you looked. After about a minute, he stopped, standing up straight. He swayed for a second before he strode over to the captain's chair. He powered up the console there and started swiping through information until he found what he was looking for.

"There are holding tanks, designed for transporting Maelstrom for Paradox study. I think I took too much Maelstrom in, because I'm feeling woozy. If I can pump the Maelstrom out, I should be fine. However, I think I need to do it as soon as possible. I don't know what will happen if it stays in me too long. I need to get it out. Let's go."

On an impulse, he used some innate Imagination to create a black hooded cloak for him to wear. He put it on, then ran down the corridor, the Ranger coming after him. They didn't run into any Stromlings until they came across a large battle involving a Knight, a Daredevil, an Inventor, a Samurai, and a Space Marauder versus large amounts of Stromlings and Spiderlings. Cyrista didn't have time to stop, but he felt they needed help. Death by Stromlng was not a fate he would wish on anyone but his enemies, not after that day where....... Shaking out of his memories, he yelled out to the Ranger, "Stay here and help!"

The Ranger nodded and slowed down and stopped by the Space Marauder, drawing her pistols and shooting the enemies. Cyrista kept running down the corridor, not noticing as the Marauder followed him with his head as if surprised.

"What is it?" the Ranger asked as they fought.

"I thought I saw an old friend," he said.

OOC:Just having fun with the fact that, if they ever directly met, it would cause a Continuity Snark.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Name: Stephen Gray

Faction: Paradox

Class: Sorcerer

Skills: Stephen has trained extensively to learn how to control Stromlings and other Maelstrom-infected creatures, but can only exercise limited control over the weakest. His wizard powers are fledgling, but potentially chaotic and destructive.

Biography: Stephen is twenty years old, with dark blue eyes that flash purple when he channels the power of the Maelstrom. Due to spending several years at Nexus Tower and training with Paradox researchers, he developed a theory on controlling Stromlings, by influencing the power of the Maelstrom within them. His attempts to do so with Dark Spiderlings caused a mishap, resulting in an irrational fear of all spiders. He continues his research on Stromlings and Maelstrom-infected Mechs.

OOC: So, who has to accept this / suggest changes in order for me to start playing with y'all?

Edited by Azarath17

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

425893_552803551409446_1994847457_n.jpg

RPGS:

Lego Universe

Rise of the Rockets

OOC: Brilliant! :D So, what storylines are going on, exactly? Is the Venture Explorer still going on?

IC: Stephen sighed and rubbed his eyes, leaning forward in his chair. He swiftly typed out a command code into the computer, watching the resulting simulation play out on the screen. A blocky image of a Stromling began to convulse, Maelstrom energy swirling around it. Stephen entered another code. The Stromling took a hesitatnt step forward, but then pulled back, agitated.

It had been four hours since Stephen had sat down at the computer, driven to complete his research on Stromling control. However, after four hours, his progress gasped and crawled at a turtle pace.

'What's a Sorcerer even doing in the computer lab? If I was anything of a wizard I'd be testing it out on live subjects.' He stood, strode to the window of the lab, and gazed out onto the battlefield below. Blazing shots of violet energy raged from the cannons of Brick Fury, the Paradox Super Soldier. He towered above the other Nexus Force warriors, destroying Dark Ronin and Maelstrom Horsemen as if they were mere Stromlings.

'That's where you should be,' Stephen thought. 'Fighting with the Nexus Force.' He considered it for a moment and then grinned. 'After all, I haven't tried out my new Wand yet.'

He saved his research with the press of a button and rushed to the armory of the refinery, where he had stored his gear.

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

RPGS:

Lego Universe

Rise of the Rockets

OOC: Brilliant! :D So, what storylines are going on, exactly? Is the Venture Explorer still going on?

OOC:

It is still happening.

Rick's shots hit the creature and it howled in rage. It jumped down from the walls, and Rage was able to count the amount of tentacles, eight, which made it look like an octopus. Rage sucked all of his nanobots back into the Nano-Factory and recreated a gauntlet with a hand on it over his left, Maelstrom arm. He grabbed the DEAR, and began to shoot at the creatures eyes. He missed some of the shots, and they hit the creature's skin. The wounds instantly healed from the bullets. Rage sighed, and continued to fire.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

Even if I hadn't seen your drawings on deviantart, I probably would have recognized the SM and DD. I also realized we have created a Continuity Snarl: The Space Marauder was most likely equipped with a DEAR, requiring him to have seen Cyrista. It could be passed off as him thinking it was Dr. Cyborg, but still.

Well, I was imagining my Space Marauder's blaster as the regular Space Marauder one. So we can Hand Wave it with he "didn't get the memo to get a DEAR".

IC:

Alissa slammed her Serratorizer down on an Elite Dark Spiderling's head. It screeched an agony as its legs buckled. She kicked the beast away and turned to a group of Stromlings converging on her.

Around her, her allies fierecly fought against the Stormlings. Ariel cut down two Stromlings with a spin attack, the Space Ranger appeared behind him and fired several blasts into the Stromlings attempting to take the fallens' place. The Space Marauder aggressively stabbed a knife threw the eye of a Spiderling while firing a wave of Maelstrom blaster bolt at the hordes of Stromling's approaching him. The Daredevil jumped up and slammed her foot down on the eyeless Spiderling and fired several flares into to the crowd, torching many Stromlings.

Alissa slashed a Stromling away from her. They needed to kill these beasts and find the source of the Maelstrom's control on ship and defeat it before the Maelstrom can take over the ship. Alissa suddenly saw two dark legs shoot out at her and pinned her against the wall, causing her to drop her Serratorizers. A Spiderling smashed its face against her helmet's visor and hissed and snarled at her. Alissa tried to force the monster away with her left arm while reaching for her blaster.

The Spiderling screamed and slashed her stomach. Alissa winced and blinked away tears before she finally found her gun. She pointed it at the Spiderling's belly and opened fire. The Spiderling howled in anger. Alissa pushed the beast off her and fired several more shots before Troy Hoffman gave a loud roar before stabbing his sword into the Spiderling, ending its life.

"Try that again, beast!" Troy boasted. He then looked straight to Alissa. "Are you all right?" She nodded, though her stomach radiated pain throughout her body. "Then how about an Engy creation to save our behinds, eh?! I'll cover you!" Alissa nodded again. Troy roared again and bashed his shield into the skull of a Stromling. Alissa fell to one knee, picked up her Serratorizers and began to use the weapons special ability to spawn a set of bricks to build an Assembly Bot. Around her, the darkened hallways were being lightened up by the explosions of the Space Marauder's grenades and fire of the Daredevil's weapons. Alissa was forced to step away from her creation as a Hammerling swung its weapon at her. One of Alissa's Serratorizer collided with the hammer on the second swing with the other dug its blade into the Stromling's torso, ending his life.

"I thought you were covering me!" Alissa snapped irritably to Troy, who was underneath his shield as a Spiderling pecked its legs at him.

"I'm trying!" he snapped before managing to slice a leg of the Spiderling off. "Just build. And hurry up!" Alissa cut down a few more Stromlings before finally completed her Assembly Bot. It raised it's dual machine guns and opened fire on every Maelstrom entity in its sight. Between this, the grenades, the fire, the Stromlings were soon finished off.

"Nice," the Daredevil remarked, punching the Space Marauder in the shoulder. "Almost blew me up with a grenade, but pretty good otherwise."

The Space Marauder smirked and returned the punch. "Well, obviously you shouldn't have been standing where a grenade was, crazy." The Daredevil chuckled lightly.

"Thanks for the help, whoever you are," Ariel remarked to the Space Ranger. "Where did your friend go?

"Sorting out some issues," the Space Ranger, a female, said. "He had me stay here and help out."

"Well, you are more than free to go after him," Troy said. "Though, I'm sure we wouldn't mind having your help." Ariel, the Space Marauder, and the Daredevil nodded.

"So, should we press on?" the Space Marauder asked. "I'm about ninety percent positive continuing will give us a location for where the Maelstrom is controlling everything."

"Sounds like a good idea to keep going, if not just purify one area at a time," Alissa said. She wanted to hurry and clear the ship. What the Space Marauder said about those two Stromling kept being played over in her mind, causing anxiety to grow. They sooner they won, the sooner she could leave the Stromlings behind."

"Agreed," Ariel added in.

"Alright," the Space Marauder said, pointing down the hall. "That way." As the group began to head out, Ariel suddenly looked back to the Space Marauder and Daredevil, who were conversing quietly. "I figure we've reached a point where we can give you two actual names other than 'the Space Marauder' and 'the Daredevil.'"

The Space Marauder looked to the Daredevil, who shrugged. "You can call me Fabello," she said absently.

"Virchaus will do," the Space Marauder muttered before continuing his conversation with Fabello.

"Nice to meet you," Ariel said before continuing ahead, sensing he wasn't wanted. Troy looked to Alissa, "At least they're not as bad as you," he whispered. "They can actually talk to people without being a gigantic-"

"You are definitely lacking in the subtly department, aren't you?" Alissa interrupted, rolling her eyes. Troy chuckled and shook his head. Alissa sighed quietly as the group continued deeper into the Venture Explorer.

IC:

Ricks heavy repeater was out, he reloaded as fast as he could, but it was still a slow process. Getting the ammo belt out and putting another one in was time consuming enough. He fired away, punching as many holes in the creature as possible, even though it would heal. So in the case of that, he quickly built a gun turret to oppress the creature's attacks

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: Do you guys have an idea of what the story's going to turn to after the Venture Explorer?

IC: Stephen spun, bringing his wand down on the helmet of a Dark Ronin. The creature screamed as Stephen channeled the power of the Maelstrom through the wand, his blue eyes glowing purple with energy. Aas always, the Maelstrom's power felt uncontained, uncontrollable; he forced it through the enemy, who erupted in a flash of purple smoke.

A second Dark Ronin charged, sword upraised. Stephen ducked underneath the swipe and stabbed upward, releasing another burst of Maelstrom energy. The spectre absorbed the blast and laughed, supercharged. It rushed forward with incredible speed, sword whirling. Stephen barely managed to deflect the blow, but was thrown to the ground by the force of the impact.

"Great," he grunted. "Try out the new wand, I said." He rolled his eyes and leapt out of the way of another blow.

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

RPGS:

Lego Universe

Rise of the Rockets

IC:As the Space Ranger followed the Space Marauder, Daredevil, Engineer, Knight, and Samurai through the corridors, duel pistols raised and ready, her mind was racing.

I still haven't found him yet. Funny, I thought I would have by now. Maybe this cyborg guy I'm helping can help me find him.

OOC:Extremely short, but I need it to begin changing the Space Ranger into an actual character.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Is the samurai me or someone else.

OOC:No, it's Ariel, Alissa (Brikman's PC)'s brother. To Azarath, I don't think there will be any planned missions for a while. IC: Alexander Black (Persona of Rage)Rage yelled at the Samurai with him, "Fire an arrow at it's eyes! Now!" Rage leaped to the side as the octopus-thing lashed a tentacle at his location. Rage threw a grenade at creature. The Space Ranger that had accompanied the group created a black hole that caused one of the thing's tentacles to come towards it. Jack Storm froze the creature's tentacle with his Fire Extinguisher ability and then started to fire on it. The Space Ranger released some energy and Meredith shot some lightning at the tentacle. The three started to fire at the tentacle and, the octopus-thing started to howl with pain. In the seconds that the creatures mouth was open, Rage threw a grenade into the creature's mouth. The grenade blew, and the creature's jaw was partially destroyed. Rage said into his microphone, "Do not focus your attacks. Keep them separate, so the creature can't decide what to attack and will take a longer time to heal itself."

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Rage threw some more grenades into the creatures mouth, and as it howled in pain, slid under it. He made a blade out of nanobots and sliced at the creature's belly. He shoved a grenade into the wound, and rolled to the side. The wound healed, but the grenade blew shortly after. Rage ran to the side and shot a rocket at the octopus-thing's eye, the one not hit by the arrows. The rockets exploded and the creature cried in pain. Rage thought to himself, "It has got to stop screaming in pain. It leaves it's mouth open for my grenades.", as he threw grenades into it's mouth. While it could heal from all of the wounds, the rate at which Rage, Rick, Blake, Meredith, Jack and the Space Ranger were inflicting the wounds was faster than the creature's rate of healing.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

It is not: Last page in the same post where I said you got up and left the Med Bay, and you wanted him to stay in the Bay, I mentioned three Sentinels of the three different classes coming over to help defend the Med Bay. The Space Ranger that came over is the same one from here.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Rick fired more shots at the creature. He had the crossbow on one, and a grenade and the other. He threw his "special" grenade at the creature, which exploded causing a loud hum to echo in the chamber. He then kept firing at the creature with his explosive arrows, all in the same area of the explosion. Then he ran out of explosives, so he resorted to fire arrows coated with napalm on it.

OOC:

Flaredrick, you know the Samurai specialty has flaming arrows, right?

Rage threw some more grenades into the creatures mouth, this time aiming for the back. They blew, and Rage could here the explosion. The creature started to sway, and Rage kept hammering it with explosives. Blake's many turrets were firing on the beast, and everyone was doing their part. The creature started to swipe at its enemies with its tentacles, and Rage shot a rocket at one of its eyes. He yelled to Rick to fire one arrow into its good eye. They had blinded the creature, and started to attack with everything they had. DEAR shots, lightning strikes, turrets, arrows, everything. Rage started to tap into the creature's mind with his arm and said, "We're making good progress! It is close to dying!"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: No I did not know that.

IC:

Rick did as he told he fired the arrows into its good eye, blinding the creature. He continued to fire them into its eye until he was satisfied with the damage he caused. He then fired the arrows into the wound that we already had caused, making the creature scream. It was almost over, just a few more hits and it would be dead.

The creature threw his hands into the ceiling of the basement and ripped a section out of it. Hammerlings fell from the hole and started to attack. Rage fired his DEAR at some and then realized what it was doing. He climbed up part of a wall, leapt through the air and dove into the creature's mouth. He started to walk to the creature's chest and then made a blade out of nanobots. He sliced at the roof of creature's mouth and threw some grenades into the wound. He started to walk to the outside, leaving grenades around. He pulled a trigger out of his pocket and pressed the single button once. All of the grenades beeped and started to glow red. Rage leapt out of the creature's mouth and came out. He pressed the trigger again. Flames came out of the creature's mouth and it started to wobble even more.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?