Lego Universe

Jacks

IC: Blake (Battle)

Hammerlings. Fun. With this amount, might as well...

"Guys! Protect my back, please!" The Engineer Magnetized most of the group, then backed up a step or two. Bricks flew out of his backpack, assembling into the Engineer's most powerful contruct.

The Personal Fortress.

The guns started to 'rat-a-tat-tat' at the crowd, blue bullets pounding into them like butter.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Alexander Black (Persona of Rage)

Rage yelled and said, "The Hammerlings are but a distraction! Ignore them!" He then rolled to the side and fired a rocket at the creature. Meredith, Jack and the Space Ranger started attacking the creature with everything they had, and Rage shot rockets at whatever wounds were healing.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Rick decided that flaming arrows was child's play. So he took out his sword and jumped on the creature, blade first. He then ran the blade across its head to its mouth. Making it screech in pain. He then quickly grabbed his blaster and began firing at the giant wound he had created. "Concentrate fire in every wound that it has! No matter how big it is!" He yelled. Then a Hammerling struck him, causing him to fly a few feet away. He then fired a few shots and killed it. "Enigineer, can you create turrets to occupy these Hammerlings!" He yelled as he fired at some Hammerlings closing him in.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Rage yelled, "Let's finish this!" He ran to one end of the room and found some fuel tanks. He started rolling them into a service elevator, and then jumped into the elevator. He pushed all of the tanks out, and attached a grenade to each. He pressed the trigger once and threw all of the tanks into the creature's mouth. The creature grabbed him, and everyone else (Except for Blake, do to his personal fortress) with it's tentacles. Rage dropped the trigger and yelled, "If we can press the trigger, we finish this!"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Blake (Battle)

The Fortress broke apart, out of time and pummeled too much. The tentacles were already heading for the prone Engineer, who acted quickly. He dropped a Flash Bang, switched his Wrench out for an average sword, (2-2-2) and cut through some of the tentacles holding Rage with a combo.

"Get the trigger, I'll hold 'em off!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Rage leapt to the trigger and grabbed it, just as another tentacle grabbed him. He was thrown into the air, keeping hold of his trigger. He pressed it, and a huge explosion came from the center of the octopus-thing. Rage's arm began to hurt, and he fell unconscious.

IC: Alexander Black

Black leapt at the corrupted Marauder, who called himself Corruption, and started to wrestle with him. Corruption threw him off and stood over Black. He pointed his left arm at Black and said, "Now you pay, brother. Now you pay." Just as Corruption finished his words, a bright flash appeared and cleared the area Corruption and Black were fighting in of Maelstrom. They were on a circular rock platform in the middle of an endless ocean. In the center was a raised platform with a beam of red light shining to the sky from it. In the beam was an Alternate-Coloration Space Marauder. Black looked at Corruption and saw he had stopped moving. He got up, and the beam stopped shining. The Marauder walked over to Black and said, "I am Rage, your primary alternate personaluty. This," pointing at Corruption, "Is your other alternate personality. We are on the Island of Consciousness in the Sea of Memories. Now go to that platform. Take control of your body once more. I will handle Corruption." Black walked to the platform and stepped onto it. Rage then shoved Corruption into the rock, pushing him down forward.

NPC: Jack Storm

Storm grabbed Alex's body and started to drag him upstairs. All of the Hammerlings had stopped moving, but Storm knew this wouldn't last for long. Rage had stopped moving immediately after he blew up the central consciousness, probably do to his arm. Jack came to the Medical Bay, and passing all of the motionless Stromlings and happy fighters. He put Alex onto a stretcher, and ran out to help destroy the statues of Stromlings.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Rick walked up to the unconscious Alex Black laying on the stretcher. "You did well Black. You bought us some time. Precious time." Rick then looked around the Med-Bay. Seeing his new friend's well (or injured) he started to think about his past working with Sasha Flame. His long time partner, now dead by a stromling.

OOC: Well, I guess my charrie can just hang out until the Venture Explorer mission is done. Another question (I know, I have many); are we allowed to come up with missions to be assigned to our characters (and/or others, depending on how big they are), or are the missions controlled and directed?

IC:

Stephen and a Paradox Space Marauder advanced on a Maelstrom Horseman, firing bursts of Maelstrom energy. Purple laser beams from the Maurader's guns punctured the ghostly steed, while Stephen's cone of undulating magic disarmed the rider.

Regardless of weapons, the horseman charged, screaming like a banshee. The Paradox soldiers split apart, rolling to either side as the horseman barrelled past. Acting quickly, the Space Marauder tossed a grenade up into the horseman's helmet; it erupted with a roar. Stephen grinned, sure that the battle had been won. But even headless, the horseman turned around and charged again, this time tossing a congealed ball of Maelstrom energy. It burst apart, spraying the pair with goo.

Stephen managed to burn off most of the slime with Maelstrom energy, but the Marauder was not so lucky. He collapsed with a gurgle as the horseman shot closer, readying another ball of goop. Stephen closed his eyes and reached out with his powers, sensing the Maelstrom emanating from the horseman. Wild, uncontrollable, it raged like a fiery tempest, well beyond Stephen's control. Instead, he focused upon a single point - the grenade.

Just as the horseman bore down on the pair, the grenade erupted, and the slime turned back upon the rider and his steed. They went down without another sound, and dissolved into purple smoke.

Stephen knelt by the Space Marauder, and called on the Maelstrom. A swirl of power erupted beneath the Marauder and he levitated above the ground. Stephen floated him to Brick Fury's side, while an Assembly Summoner rushed forward to take him to the medical room. For a moment, Stephen watched the Paradox soldier go, wondering when he would find himself in a similar situation.

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

425893_552803551409446_1994847457_n.jpg

RPGS:

Lego Universe

Rise of the Rockets

OOC: Or you could, yknow, join the mission. If you want. If you don't that's fine, but you won't get much experience or interaction with your character 'just hanging out.' :P As for your other question, you can come up with solo assignments to send your character on, but proper missions are organized and directed by Veteran-tier players. Which, at this point, is just me and Brikman, but I think it's about time we started thinking about promotions.On another note, I've got my spring break next week. You can expect some more activity from me soon. Edited by Jacks

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC:"So, why'd you join the Nexus Force?" Ariel asked the Space Ranger.

"Why do you want to know?" she replied.

"Just trying to make conversation. Fabello and Virchaus are talking to each other, and my sister and that Knight are...talking, for lack of a better word. I figured we could talk, so we aren't the odd ones out."

"Okay, I guess. Really, I joined to save others from the horror of the Maelstrom," the Ranger said.

"Why, have you had a personal experience with it in your past?" Ariel asked.

"No!" she replied quickly.

"Okay then, what else can we talk about. Hey, what's your name?" he asked her.

"Beth."

"'Beth' what?"

"Beth Wise," she replied.

At this, Virchaus looked up quickly. "Wise, you said?"

"Yes," Beth replied.

"Do you happen to be related to a Kara Wise?" Virchaus asked.

"No. Never heard of her. And our family is the only one with the name, and we're pretty small."

Virchaus had a funny expression on his face as he replied simply with, "Odd."

OOC:I had to give her a name, and I couldn't resist another chance to mess with Virchaus's mind, regarding how I view Lego RPGs.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Or you could, yknow, join the mission. If you want. If you don't that's fine, but you won't get much experience or interaction with your character 'just hanging out.' :P As for your other question, you can come up with solo assignments to send your character on, but proper missions are organized and directed by Veteran-tier players. Which, at this point, is just me and Brikman, but I think it's about time we started thinking about promotions.

OOC: Yeah, but it seems to be in full swing, and it's always difficult to jump in on a storyline that's so far in.

IC:

Trouble was coming. Stephen knew it. When you were summoned by Vanda Darkflame herself, it could not be good. He wondered what it was about. Maybe his research project was being pulled. Perhaps he had done something against the Paradox's Code, or even worse, the Nexus Force.

He pushed through the doors of the conference room apprehensively. To his surprise, Vanda Darkflame herself was seated at the end of the long table, smiling mysteriously. Her legs were crossed and she held Stephen with a powerful gaze. Her eyes flashed with purple, and dark flames seemed to roar behind her composed expression.

"Stephen Gray," she said, standing. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Stephen crossed the room to shake her hand. "And you, madame," he said.

"Have a seat, Mr. Gray," the Paradox leader said, gesturing to a chair. Stephen waited until she sat down to sit himself. "I've heard much about you, Mr. Gray," she began. "You're research on Maelstrom control is . . . intriguing. You have a powerful mind, and go about things in an unorthodox manner. In many ways, you are a great asset to the Paradox, just as all of our agents are.

"I have a mission for you, Mr. Gray, one that will test your abilities, force you to make difficult decisions. It will make you a better Paradox operative. Do you think you can handle a challenging assignment?"

"I believe so."

"No, Mr. Gray. In the Paradox, we don't believe." Vanda grimaced. "In the Paradox, we do. We are unafraid, strong, willing to use whatever means necessary to win the battle. To become a leader in the Paradox, a warrior must be hardened enough not only to weather to power of the Maelstrom, but to delve into it, experience its greatest power, and survive. Now . . . I'll ask again. Are you ready?"

"Yes, m'lady!" Stephen barked.

Vanda grinned. "That's what I like to hear. Now listen closely. You are aware that not far from here is the Dragon's Cave, an extreme well of Maelstrom power. It has corrupted the dragons to the core, and will do the same to any who would dare stay for too long. Anyone, that is, except a Paradox soldier. I need you to investigate what caused the cave to become corrupted. Take whatever equipment you require. Good luck."

And with that, Vanda Darkflame rose from her seat and left. Stephen stared at her seat, surprised at the briefness of his meeting with the head of Paradox.

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

RPGS:

Lego Universe

Rise of the Rockets

NPC: Jack Storm

Storm fired off his flareguns at the motionless Stromlings. The entance bay had been expanded quite a bit, and now went very close to the control center. Storm was clearing the area around it of Stromlings. The work was easy, and a many of the Stromlings had been picked off in the three minutes that had elapsed.

NPC: Benjamin Grimpen

Grimpen watched the entire scene from Black's apartment. He then grabbed a radio and opened up a link with Rick Spears. He said, "I think something like what you just killed is behind your mission. What about you?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Black jerked up and said, "What happened?" Matt was standing next to him, having just drained some Maelstrom from his arm. Black could feel it and realized it wasn't cured, but the amount of Maelstrom had been reduced. Matt started to tell to Black everything that had happened. Black got up and looked at his arm. It was in a silver gauntlet that ended in a hand. He could move the hand, and saw a button. He pressed it, and the glove turned into nano bots and came off of the hand, into the arm. A small note fell out, and Black picked it up. It said,

Hope you like the new hand, brother. It's made out of nanobots, and

you can deactivate and reactivate the hand feature by pressing the button.

Rage

Black reached into his backpack and pulled out a blaster. It read, Property of Sasha Flame. The name seemed familiar, and Black would look it up when he got home.

OOC:

What was Sasha's faction and specialty?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Well, this has been active lately, hasn't it?

IC: Stephen leapt from platform to platform, breathing hard. It had not been easy to get to the Dragon's Cave, and he could not believe he was actually still alive. The cave was unimaginably large, with eroding spires jutting out from the unseen ceiling and floor. A constant storm of Maelstrom energy roiled far below the floating platforms Stephen now stood on. Bolts of violet lightning occasionally erupted from the primordial typhoon, scorching the walls and occasionally blasting the platforms into clouds of grating dust.

It was like the birth of the Maelstorm, uncontrolled, violent, and terrible. But Stephen felt oddly at peace, surrounded by the chaos - it energized him, filled him to the brim with its power. And yet he knew if he got too close, or tapped too much of that power, he would be overwhelmed. Wonderful, tip-toeing the line of death and discovery.

Edited by Azarath17

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

RPGS:

Lego Universe

Rise of the Rockets

Black looked at the Samurai and said, "Good... Did you have an encounter with Rage?, because I don't have any of his memories." He put the blaster back in his bag, and looked at his armor, which was his Alternate Coloration. He had always hated that color, and couldn't even remember why he had it on him. Rage must have liked the coloration more than the normal coloration, though.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"Yes I did. He is pretty good of a leader I'll say that. He is pretty aggressive in battle. Oh...I gave him, or you now that blaster. It's powerful, so use it wisely. You can only fire 10 shots before it overheats; just depends on how fast you fire it."

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

name: Caphyus"Debrik"Destint

faction: Sentinels

class: Samurai

skills: Can surround certain weapons in a glowing golden aura that strengthens and sharpens them considerably for a short time. Can also temporarily speed up so that everything around him moves slowly, and/or see forward in time(not controllable).

bio:Caphyus was a hero back when the world was at peace. When the maelstrom came,he lost his memory, took the alias "debrik"and began searching to remember his past. When he first saw the nexus force, he remembered ths skilled swordsman he was and some of the powers he had,but nothing more. Having resolved to help the however he can, as well as still search for answers to his past, he joined the nexus force,now called the sentinels, and has helped ever since. Age 19,but acts like he's fifteen, especially after losing his memory, and never when in real battle.

Edited by stargatestaticTH

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

IC: Blake (Camp)

The Engineer was back at the camp, repairing his shoulderpads. They had taken a major hit to the right shoulder, and the light was cracked and flickering. With expert hands he plucked out the old bulb and tossed it off, next focusing on fixing the dent. He sighed.

Sometimes armor maintainence was required, but that didn't mean he had to like it.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:

Welcome, stargate! I recommend putting some proper capitalization and spaces after the periods in your profile. avmatoran, I want Black to meet Cyrista as they have been both mutated by the Maelstrom and Black has a question to ask someone with scientific skill, so where is he?

"Thanks for the blaster." He then heard shouts. He ran to the outside and started to look out. The Stromlings were moving again. He quickly changed into his normal coloration and ran outside, deactivating his gauntlet. He pointed his arm at a Hammerling and fired a blast of Maelstrom into the crowd. He started to fire the blasts, and Maelstrom fell. He fired some lightning and more fell. His am was incredibly powerful, and he had to be careful of that.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Rick walked out to see the Stromlings outside the Med-Bay. He took out a sniper rifle and aimed his sights at some Stromlings. He fired a few bolts at the Maelstrom, killing with a head shot. He lays down on the ground and kicks up the stands for the rifle. He steadies his aim and fires at more Stromlings.

since i'm new here, can someone bring me up to speed on the goings-on of the LU?

Edited by stargatestaticTH

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

since i'm new here, can someone bring me up to speed on the goings-on of the LU?

OOC:

Okay, there is a mission to purify the Venture Explorer of Maelstrom. You should check the second post on the first page for an indepth summary of the story. (Also, use OOC and IC for your posts.)

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:Whoever said Cyrista was mutated by the Maelstrom? But if you want someone with tech skill, he's currently in the command center.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Just my profile for now, I'll make a IC post once I figure out where to.

PC: Name: Silas Arzanyos Faction: Paradox Class: Space Marauder Skills: Combat Training befitting a Rank 3 Space Marauder, an unusually high aptitude for stealthy movement, considering his level of armor. Also has a limited amount of knowledge in reclaiming Maelstrom energy to power other things. Biography: Age 35, Arzanyos was caught in the explosion of Crux, and as a result was heavily damaged and lost the use of his left leg. When the Nexus Force started up, he volunteered to be a part of Maelstrom experiments done by the Paradox. They managed to heal him completely, with the side effects of his formerly useless leg now skeletal, and their being Maelstrom veins running through him to power said leg. It really doesn't make that much of a difference though, since you can't see either of those through his suit. After he was healed, he joined up, becoming a Space Marauder. Arzanyos now leads a small Paradox squad, designed to scour Maelstrom-infested facilities, and/or scour Stromlings

NPC's(The aforementioned squad):

Name: Thaddeus AmadeusFaction:ParadoxClass:N/ASkills: He's a rather good swordsman.Biography: Age 24. Thaddeus Amadeus is a rookie Paradox member, being with them since 2011. He was chosen for Arzanyos' squad on account of his swordsmanship skill, and his awesome name. Although he is quite skilled, he is also annoyingly arrogant, as shown by the fact that he runs around in Paradox-issue... jeans and a t-shirt. With a katana. And that's it. It's not even a special Shinobi katana or anything.

Name:Lancelot OdoFaction:ParadoxClass: Sorceror( Uses a Rank 2 staff and hat, but otherwise dresses like an ordinary Paradox scientist.)Skills: Lancelot is a respected Paradox researcher, and as such skilled at maintaining and tinkering with Paradox equipment.Biography: 33 years old, Lancelot Odo was a researcher at the Avant Gardens facility, and managed to escape when it was overrun. After that, he decided to train as a Sorceror so he could defend himself, and was assigned to Arzanyos' squad.

Name: Oden KimoFaction: ParadoxClass: N/ASkills: He's rather durable, and a good shotBiography: Age 27, Oden Kimo is your standard issue Paradox Grunt, complete with a shield and pistol, the last member of Arzanyos' squad. Really, his name could be Genericcy McGenericus for how much personality he has.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC:

I'm pretty sure it said somewhere he was. Guess he wasn't.

Black pulled out his DEAR and pulled the trigger. Beams of energy came out of the barrel, destroying Maelstrom creatures. Black looked around. The entire Nexus Force on the ship was using one strategy- clear an area of Stromlings, purify it, and add it onto the base.

Black moved his way through the mass of people who were trying to clear the stairs. He got to the top, and entered the central console. He leaned back up against a computer and looked at the console. He activated his helmet display and said, "Search for any fighters who require assistance onboard the ship." A display of the ship popped up, and Black saw one lone fighter in the command deck, past a large group of Maelstrom.

Black fired his gun into the Spiderling. It began to wobble, and he started firing more. It fell, and he looked up. He was near the end of the hallway, with a couple of Mechs at the end. Black pulled out a grenade and threw it at the Mechs. The mechs were blasted apart, and Black entered the command center.

The one fighter appeared to be a cyborg, with half of his body mechanical. Black looked at him, and realized he recognized who it was. He said, "Cyrista? Is that you? What happened?"

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:Sorry. I meant I was in the command deck of the ship, on the bridge. You have to fight your way in past Maelstrom, or simply run past them, as I did.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Mind if I crash your party, Canis?

IC: "The Venture Explorer. A former Venture League cargo ship, overrun by Maelstrom in 2010, Maelstrom infection currently intolerable, Nexus Force dispatched to reclaim it," Silas Arzanyos read from his mission briefing. "Hmm, seems simple enough." he mused. The Space Marauder could have gone one wondering about the finer points of the briefing, if his thoughts had not been interrupted by his rocket landing about the aforementioned Venture Explorer, accompanied by his squad's rockets as well. Once they had disembarked, Arzanyos motioned for his underlings to go spread out, then walked over to a Nexus Force member who seemed not to be fending off thousands of Stromlings at the current time. "Hey, I just got here. Who seems to be taking charge around here?" The reply came swiftly. "There's another Space Marauder somewhere around here that was rallying the charge recently. Something Black, I think. I think I saw going towards the command deck." Arzanyos nodded and started to head towards that area, pulling up HUD map as he went. "Ooh, got some Maelstrom there." The display then zoned in on Alexander Black. This should work, he thought, attempting to open up a communication line between him and his fellow Space Marauder's helmets. "Hello, Mr. Black? Need some assistance?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Name: Den MorkaFaction: ParadoxClass: ShinobiSkills: secrecy, amazing assassin skills, parkour master, survival skillsBiography: Den Morka was only a teenager when the maelstrom struck his homeland, Gnarled Forest. Den had gotten there when he was only 10, as he had been rather good at surviving from his early years, so his parents decided to move to Gnarled Forest, where he would be safe and confortable. there he lived without many cares until the maelstrom struck, forcing him and his parents to try and evacuate. his parents, sadly, died in the attempt and Den barely made it out himself. vowing that he would avenge his parents' death, he begun to train as an assassin, which was helped by his years in the Gnarled Forest. now he is a master assassin, capable of dispatching an army by eliminating key figures. he also began to cobble weapons together, creating a crude blade. thinking that this could be used for assassination, he worked on it continually, until he had made the first hidden blade, which he named the Morka blade, after himself. after showing his skills to Vanda Darkflame at the age of 26, he was accepted into the Paradox faction and there he is, ready for the day when he will avenge his parents.

occ: open to interaction

IC: [Den] [Crux Prime]

Den looked around the Academy, liking what he saw. of course being an assassin, he would prefer to stay out of sight, but there was no where to hide. so he paced around, taking in the structures. should the maelstrom attack here, it would be well defended. and of course, you have numerous people here to fight the darkness he thought. he was waiting for someone, someone he didn't know but he would recognize by an agreed symbol.

Edited by Strackkorotus

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC:"Yes, it's me. I don't know what exactly happened, but something transformed me into this. Who are you, and once you answer me, leave me alone, I'm working here," Cyrista replied as he kept typing and tapping at the console, trying to find what he was looking for.

OOC: Hey, Brikman, Jacks, where are you?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:

Strack, you should really change part of your bio. Gnarled Forest is where all of the pirates live, and the last thing they would do is join the Paradox, especially as a Shinobi. LU had a big Pirates vs. Ninja theme in it. Also, what is the academy on Crux Prime? If it is the Spinjistzu Monastery, then that has been destroyed.

Black said, "I'm Alexander Black." He shrugged, and walked away. Then, his radio rang. A voice said, "Hello, Mr. Black? Need some assistance?" Black responded, "No. The command center is clear, just the hallway to it is infested. Thanks for asking. Though, they could break through and come in, so I could use some more people here." He turned back to Cyrista and said, "Cyrista, sorry to bother you, but I have a question I think you can answer. Would it be possible to transfer a preexisting consciousness into a mechanical body?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: "ʻkay. Iʻll be there in three minutes." Arzanyos replied. Said hallway did have a large amount of Stromlings trying to break in. However, Arzanyos was kind of in Maelstrom territory already, so it would probably be best to get to the command center first, so as not to get flanked. To that end, Arzanyos dashed through the hallway, jumping over particularly aggressive Stromlings, and dodging around the other slow swings.

Three minutes and fifteen seconds later, the loud bang of the door slamming open and arzanyos charging through it caught Alexander Blackʻs attention, followed by Arzanyos halting quickly, pivoting 180 degrees, and firing two missiles into a group of pursuing Stromlings as the door swung shut. "Well, I was off by fifteen seconds. Close enough."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC:

Rick fired away, then he had to reload. The reloading process was long, and by the time he got setup, he hold probably be dead. He stepped back a bit, and then fired away after getting the belt loaded. A few seconds later, he had cleared the area of stromlings...well...almost. One was left and he had no more ammo, so he resorted to his pistol which did have a lot of ammo. He fired five shots and it died. He then radioed Black, "Do you need any assistance in there." He looks at the Venture Explorer. Then he heads back into the Med-Bay to find ammo.

OOC Where am I, you ask? Still swamped. Preparing for a Shakespeare show with midterms approaching will do that. But I'm staying up all night writing anyway, so I might work up a post or two and get back into this. So sorry we've been away so long. Edited by Jacks

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You