Lego Universe

Jacks

OOC: I started work on an arc finale as soon as the play I was in finished, only to discover that with finals just around the corner, I can't really afford to do quite that much non-academic writing. My semester ends May 10, though, so between now and then I will endeavour to throw in some stuff to make this stalled game a bit more lively and interesting.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Name: Damien Jamees KrezsFaction: None (Is still in training)Class: None yet.Skills: Knack for using unusually powerful Imagination, which grows stronger the more Malestrom energy is surrounding, has high skills with all weapons, wears unusual armor that made by self, with a pair of shoulder turrets linked to missile turrets on the top, with a targeting aray on a helmet that was made out of Maelstrom Bricks, and wears a pair of red chain mail pants. Has a strange field around self when the Maelstrom is near him, and does not know what happened to little sister, Sarah Nexus Krezs, who had a knack for using a combination spear-sword and pistols.Biography: Damien used to be just a normal 21 year old. But that changed when his home town got attacked and infected. He lived in the basement of his home, and saw that the corruption had spread slightly down there, and felt strangly more powerful with his Creation spark, and built a weapon called Damiens Vengence, with it a multi-purpose tool that can utilize corruption bricks safely, and the armor called Drago-turret Breastplates and the Bio-targeting Field Helm as well. After fighting way out of town, had discovered entire section of the shard on the Crux was corrupted, and utilized even more powerful Creation spark and built what had appeared to be a rocket made with both pure and infected bricks, with an imagination breaker in the nose, and when flying out of shard, destroys the shard with the chain of Knowledge explosives that had set up in case of emergencies. After learning of the Nexus Force, joined up, and got started on training from all factions weakest forces. Lives in the area where the spider queen lives, in case she gets too strong...and has to destroy her!IC: The Avent gardens destroyed Paradox facility "So, what do you need me for, cause theres little to no Maelstrom energy at the arachnids lair. I can't use my o-v imagination energy to hyper-charge my guns any more, so I cannot use the ultimate alpha burst blast I made as a precaution. The spider queen is not able to be destroyed by me, unless...you give me pure Maelstrom bricks. With those, I can stand a chance to use alpha burst mode in my Vengence. Please, give me Maelstrom bricks. That's all I need." Damien says to the head Paradox member there, on account of the spider queen having gotten too strong, and is trying to get a Maelstrom brick to gain the power boost needed. "Damien, I know that you have to have Maelstrom energy super-charge your Creation Spark, but your weapon wont work around the purest Maeltrom bricks. I'm sorry, you cant have them." he says. "Fine...I need to talk to Cole." Traveling to the Sentinals base, getting attacked and destroying the Stromlings and their Stromling Mechs, and makes way to Cole, talking with the Black Ninja, and getting a scythe, a Force Scythe of Whirlwind, and hunts down a pure Maelstrom brick, finding one, and sets off to the one remaining place where the Spider Queen still resided... 8 hours later... "That was too close!" Damien said as the Spider queen sent out yet another Maelstrom blast. "Missed me, arachnid! WHOA!" 5 Dark Spiders formed where the blast hit pure bricks. "Oh come on...NOT MORE SPIDERS! I'm gonna get arachnophobia at the rate I'm going..." Checking a readout on the helmets HUD (Heads Up Display), see's that the Spider queen could only take 3 more Imagination blasts, and putting the Scythe on back, takes out the Vengence, and activates blaster mode. "Let's see how you handle my Vengence at full power! IMAGINATION ALPHA BLAST MODE!" Shooting the Alpha Blast, cant beleive it when the Spider queen dodges it. "Oh come on! IS THERE EVER AN EASY FIGHT BESIDES STROMLINGS IN THIS BLASTED ADVENT GARDENS!?!?!?!?!" Damien yells in exasperation and annoyance, and determinatedly utilizes the Maelstrom energy surrounding the spiders and drains them dry somehow, and all their Maelstrom energy flows into the Vengence, which was built out of Maelstrom bricks in the first place, and shoots the most powerful Imagination blast ever: Creation drive burst. Destroys the Spider Queen, and takess all stuff from home into the new home, and then just packs it all up again, getting ready to move to the Nexus Force HQ, to be the only Nexus Force member that does not have a faction, and also the only one...with a self-designed armor and weapon. 9 days later.... "Come on Chaos...you and I both know that we were once twin brothers..why do we have to fight each other? I know that deep down, your fighting off the Maelstrom infection. Come on...I know you can do it!" Damien says to his twin brother, a hotshot named Merigod Krezs, and Merigod runs away from Damien, just to get away from his old mind. "No!" Damien says, with a bit of sadness. "I guess I should help out at the Venture Explorer. Maybe that Cyrista guy is still there, you never know! He might help me with my latest weapon design, a Maelstrom focuser cannon armor, and it might just work if he helps!" Damien says to self, and, hitting a button on an old remote, calls to me the Maelstrom-Creation combination rocket made 3 years ago, the Venture Cannon Rocket, and flys to the Venture explorer, seeing how bad the Corruption is. "Oh man...I'm gonna have a lot of power on that!" Damien says with glee, landing the rocket and leaping out at the camp, with the unusual silver-purple aura flickering to life around me, and I practically start to hover around. "Ok this is pretty cool. Must be an overcharge of Maelstrom energy here. The corruption must be really bad. Hey you, medical guy! That Mythran artifacts about to overload! It's gonna have a knock-backlash effect soon! Toss it to me, I can keep it from blowing the entire group of 20 shards nearby to smither-reens!" After being thrown to me and uncharged, the artifact closed, and the Maelstrom tried to press its advantage. "Oh no you don't!" Damien says, and I utilize the O-V charge in my Creation spark, and simply hypercharges the artifacts weakest focal point, and when the artifact attaches to the Vengence, it unlocks a 5th blast mode, Mythram ultima, and I simply shoot, and destroy's half the Maelstrom forces, while draining the Mythran artifact without breaking it. "By the way, I'm looking for Cyrista, that cyborg that made the DEAR's and I need his help designing Maelstrom turret armor. My focuser cannon armor wont work without him. Oh and one more thing..." Damien says, nonstop, and destroying the other half with the Drago-turret Breastplate and taking all the Maelstrom bricks from them. "Names Damien. I'm the one neutral point in the Nexus Force. Also...Whats with the overly-corrupted knight hovering in a rocket above us?"

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

OOC:

I just read your post (Really small font) and all I have to say is CHANGE. YOUR. POST. Just waltz in, take an artifact that was about to purify the ship, and charge up your weapon with it? Matt would never toss it to you, he has things to do with it, and he is sort of counting on it exploding.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Popping in quickly to apologize for my absence again. Much like Jacks, after my play I suddenly found myself swamped with other things that take precedence over the RPG (school and work) and when I'm not busy, I naturally tend to drift towards instant gratification (video games, music, etc.) I hope to finally get caught up sometime later this week and will certainly become more active in the summer with only work to deal with.

OOC: ToaDraconixMahvi's post was, as it turns out, the perfect segue into some ideas I've had in my head, but got stuck in execution. Currently composing a post that will launch this arc into an actual conclusion. However, I'm also writing a fairly important essay, so it'll be a while.On that note -- welcome, Draconix, and thank you very much for catalyzing my preoccupied mind. I have to agree with Canis, though -- please do try to enlarge the font in the second half of your post.I'll have that post up later tonight. Let's get this road back on the show :D

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

ooc: I TRIED! IT WONT LET ME ENLARGE THEM! THEY MUSTA GLITCH-BROKE! im sorry. ill try again now.

FIXED IT! yeah! it finally worked! yw for enlarging them btw. it wouldnt let me before. anyways, im not gonna be able to use the site for a while. ill try and get on once in a while though. oh btw jacks. thanx for the welcome and your welcome for catalyzing your cerebrum. just remember this though...i do out-of-line things a lot, its a habit from when i was younger. i was quite an unruly child at times.

OOC:Don't worry too terribly much about going out of line. You should see some of my earlier writing in the Dino Attsck RPG. Brikman and Jacks can attest to what I'm talking about!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC:

"Oh man...my HUD is going crazy! there must be millions here!" Damien cries, after 5 days of being stuck on the venture explorer, and having fought a army of stromling knights, shinobi, and daredevils. "I gotta hate this Maelstrom...but it charges my Creation spark to its O-V mode, omega-veron mode, and without it I wouldn't have made my vengence, and the armor and helmet, but still...Where is that Cyrista fellow...I need his help for the ultimate Maelstrom energy cannon!" Damien takes his Vengence out, and, aiming it carefully, shoots yet another Dark Spiderling to smithereens. "Ok, why does it have to be arachnids...I've got arachnophobia now!" Damien yells, and blasting more Creation energy into Maelstrom blasts.

OOC: i am experiencing roleplay block, so this all i could think of right now.

OOC: Draconix, just slow down a bit! :P avmatoran is right -- before long you'll get the hang of collaborating with your fellow players, as well as exercising your free spirit within the rules and parameters of the game. However, you're not quite there just yet. Your first post was more than a little godmoddy, which I can excuse this time since I gather you're fairly new to this. You will note that my IC picks up during yours. Secondly, as Canis mentioned, five days cannot have passed, so your second post is non-canon.Regarding your character specifically, he's going to have to join a faction at some point or he will be unable to level up. That's just how it works. I also noticed that you switched between third-person narration and first-person narration a few times, which is a bit confusing; it will be much easier for the rest of us to follow your posts if you pick just one of those and use it consistently.That said, I note that you have a great deal of enthusiasm, and that is both welcome and needed.IC: Ness flickered on the edges of consciousness. Something -- in addition to the pounding in her head and the aching in her body -- was wrong. What was it?She opened her eyes. Oh. That's it. Several lengths of chain were wrapped around her arms, securing them to the pipes behind her. She twisted her neck and saw Sky Lane restrained in a similar manner, unconscious. The rest of the squad was nowhere to be seen.Ness strained against the chains for a moment, and upon finding it to be a futile effort, settled for trying to remember how she'd ended up in such frustrating circumstances. They'd reached the bridge...unsuccessful attempts to acheive manual control...Captain Lane led them into the inner workings of the ship, maybe we could take control that way...and then...Ambush, disaster, and -- her eyes widened with the sudden memory --Artifact 37.----There were seconds left on the countdown. And still no word from Alissa's squad, Linus thought anxiously. He watched as the glyphs along the sides of the Mythran artifact in front of Matt Formigan glowed brighter and brighter --"That Mythran artifact's about to overload! It's gonna have a knock-backlash effect soon! Toss it to me, I can keep it from blowing the entire group of 20 shards nearby to smithereens!"Instinctively, Linus swung around and trained his weapons on the source of the cry. The newcomer was clad in unfamiliar armour, and surrounded by an aura of purple and silver."Now hold on right there," Linus barked. "Who are you, and what do you know about this artifact?""I'm Damien Krezs," the newcomer said. "I'm with Nexus Force, like you, and I'm getting insane readings from that device.""Trust me, everything is going as it should be," Formigan interjected. "I've studied this artifact extensively, and I know how it will work. The only ones who need to worry about it are those with Maelstrom infections." He paused. "Which, from the look of it, you seem to have a great deal of.""He raises a good point," Rick Spears added, keeping his weapons trained on Damien Krezs as well. "What proof do we have that you're really on our side?"Damien opened his mouth to answer, but was cut off as half a dozen Dark Spiderlings burst in and quickly surrounded him."Well, that might be confirmation enough," Grace said wryly. "What do you suppose they want with him?""Possibly revenge," Damien said. "I did kill the Spider Queen, after all." Edited by Jacks

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: Grace is there tooooo :P

Also, Jacks, it's less that he switched between 1st and 3rd person and more that he's having his character talk to himself. :P

And Draconix, you wouldn't be able to see Zagurian. He's landed on an asteroid 'round the back of the Explorer, and that's not really a direction you would be taking from the Gardens to get to the Explorer. :)

IC: Grace (Room with Artifact 37)

She's on her feet instantly, pulling out her cutlass and pistol and charging towards the group of Spiderlings. Charging her weapons, she fires at a Spider and then rolls while using some Imagination to summon her monkey, who chatters and begins to throw bananas.

"Keep that artifact under control, I'll hold the spiders off best I can!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Ooc: Im not new to roleplaying...just new to it on forums...its uh...ever heard of roblox? its a game site i play on a lot. and the third-first thing...its how my brain works. Also my HUD gives a slight sonarscanner functions workings to me, so that's how I saw Zagurion. Btw...Zagurion? Really?IC: "I'm not corrupted. My Creation spark creates this purple-silver aura whenever I'm near an overload of Maelstrom energy. It makes my Creation spark go super-charged, and I call it the O-V charge for it." Damien says. "Oh and whats with the monkey anyways..."

IC: Matthew Formigan

"Yeah. That's not strange at all... Look, having the artifact unleash a blast a imagination is exactly what we are trying to do here. How do you know how Mythran artifacts work, or rather why do you think you know how the work? I've been studying them all my life, and I still don't know how they work."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: That's what I meant when I said "new to this" -- to this medium specifically.IC: "On three again," Sky Lane said. "One...two...THREE!"Once more, Ness heaved upwards against the pipe with her shoulders as Sky did the same. With a loud crack, the pipe began to split from the nearest joint about seven feet to Ness's left. A jet of frigid water burst from the opening, striking the opposite wall. Between their effort and the pressure of the escaping liquid, the two were able to lift the pipe out of its sockets and slide it out from the loops of chain around their arms, getting thoroughly soaked in the process. The pipe hit the floor with a deafening clang."I miss the days when loose coolant lines were the biggest problem on this ship," Sky said. "You all right, Farleigh?"Ness nodded. "Cold and wet and still a bit woozy, but I can function.""Good. Now we've got to find the others and stop them before it's too late."----Linus Wetherby, Grace Doveful, Rick Spears, and Damien Krezs threw everything they had at the Spiderlings. They'd taken two down when the remaining four suddenly stopped and dashed off towards the launch bay."Okay," said Grace nervously, "that was weird.""Not at all. We have what we needed, so now we are simply taking our leave."The five in the room looked up and jumped back in shock. In the archway above them crouched a Maelstrom Dragon. The voice came from the Stromling on the dragon's back, a wizened, hunched, corrupted Sorceror.Linus readied a missile. "What do you mean? this ship was what you needed, was it not?"The corrupted Sorceror sneered. "No. All we needed was your attention, and your time." With that, the dragon turned gracefully and headed off in thee same direction the Spiderlings had gone. Damien moved to give chase, but Linus held out an arm."No, don't bother," the Space Marauder said. "They'll not have much chance of getting out before that thing blows." He gestured back towards Artifact 37. The glyphs had brightened from blue to white, and the device was beginning to emit a deep hum.A hatch in the wall burst open with a clang."SHUT DOWN THAT ARTIFACT!"Sky Lane and Ness Farleigh dashed from the maintenance tunnel into the chamber.Matt Formigan gaped at them, bewildered.Artifact 37 detonated.A wave of Imagination seared through every inch of the Venture Explorer, cleansing it of all traces of the Maelstrom. Every Minifig present felt their own Imagination flare up, filling them with energy.And then the ship shuddered and went dark. Sky Lane swore.Linus turned. "What happened? Where is the rest of your squad?""No idea. If you haven't seen them, they might not have made it," Ness said, slipping off her greatcoat and wringing it out as best as she could. "We couldn't override any part of the ship from the bridge, so we went into the access tunnels, thinking there was a line cut somewhere. Unfortunately, it was much worse than we thought.""We were ambushed by a corrupted Sorceror -- I don't know why he didn't just kill us -- but not before we found that, to put it simply, the Maelstrom was the only thing keeping this crate going," Sky continued. "Without it, we are dead in the water.""Well, we can still fix it," Matt suggested. "We have won, after all.""But our orbit's decaying," Ness said. "We have about fifteen minutes before the Venture Explorer crashes on Avant Gardens."

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC: Grace (With main group)

She pales, eyes widening as she speaks.

"Well.. that's not good.. Should we evacuate, or is the Explorer going to come down on the safe points to evac to?"

IC: Blake (Mini-Camp)

He smiles as the rush of Imagination floods through him, watching the Stromlings simply smash to pieces, becoming normal bricks once more.

The smile fades as the ship goes dark. Whatever's going on now can't be good..

"Get ready for anything!" he shouts to the remaining Minifigures, even as Blake himself readies his wrench and waits for something, anything.

IC: Zagurian (Asteroid near Venture Explorer)

The corrupt Knight grimaces, holding up his shield and dashing behind a crag as the remains of an Imaginaton wave rush past, and then looking out once it's gone. He gazes upon the dark shape of the purified ship with contempt, sneering as it begins to fall.

Wait..

The sneer slowly turns to a grin as he laughs, watching the Venture Explorer slowly approach Avant Gardens.

"Let's help it along, yes?"

Chuckling to himself, he takes some random pieces out from his pack, focusing on them and grinning again as they glow ominously, and then fade. They glow again and fade in a rhythm, as if counting something.

Counting time to detonation, of course.

He next takes out a ramshackle rocket, pieces missing and flying off as he moves it into position, places the bomb on, and then launches it.

He cackles as it flies off, aiming for the engines. The bomb he's just made isn't made to corrupt, not at all.

It's made to simply and entirely deconstruct.

Zagurian collapses to the ground, spent. He can only watch it go now, he's used all his energy until he gets back into the Maelstrom.

He should really start thinking about how much Maelstrom he uses per attack, it doesn't seem efficient.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:Cyrista was up in the turret tunnels, repairing a power conduit, when a wave of Imagination swept through, lighting up everything. Suddenly, the electricity he felt running through the conduit and throughout the whole ship shuddered and went out. He turned on his eye's spotlight and dropped through the hatch in the ceiling, landing on the floor with a clang. The ship was dark and already chilly, likely a result of life-support shutting down. He looked back and forth, before deciding to go to the room where they were detonating Artifact 37.

He reached the room just as a woman was asking about evacuation. "Evacuation may be futile. At this early point in the decay, a myriad of factors could influence where the Explorer comes down. We need to wait until it can be accurately predicted before we evacuate," he said.

He turned to Sky Lane. "Captain Lane, I figured out why the power went down. I noticed a piece of tech in the generator rooms earlier. Reflecting on it, I think it was a machine that was metabolizing the Maelstrom into electricity. When the Maelstrom was purged, the power went down as there was no power source remaining. I think, at this point, having undergone multiple battles, there is absolutely nothing we can do to salvage the Explorer. My analysis of its structural integrity implies that, when it impacts Avant Gardens, it will disintegrate into the base bricks, and many of the base bricks will be shattered beyond all use. At this point, the Venture Explorer cannot be saved or reused or salvaged."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Only one person had seen the detonation of Artifact 37 up close, and he had glimpsed the face of the divine. This one person was Matthew Formigan, who had not only been near the artifact before detonation, he had been holding it in his hands.

The sides of the pyramid had folded down, revealing an orb of imagination. More imagination poured into that, causing it to grow in size massively and exponentially. And then, it reached a terminal size and the detonation had occurred.

Imagination in its rawest state had streamed through out the Explorer, nearly instantaneously purifying all of the Maelstrom on board from its corrupted imagination form to a purified (Though not completely pure) state.

Matt looked at Cyrista and said, "Do not give up hope just yet. I was holding Artifact 37 before its detonation and still am in fact. My imagination spark has been supercharged with raw power. I shall be able to build secondary thrusters and a power source if I get the proper bricks."

Heads turned to Matthew, and the assembled parties could now see that he had an incredibly bright light blue aura. His proximity to the Artifact had allowed him to absorb a good portion of it's power, while everyone else only absorbed so much.

IC: Alexander Black

Black was in the Sentinel outpost, having finished the Simulation. Then, a large flash of light filled the air. Black looked up and saw the Venture Explorer, which was not purple anymore, instead of its natural blue and green. He smiled under his helmet.

But there was something uneasy about it. It shouldn't be getting bigger, should it?

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

The Grunt looked at the computer screens in disbelief. There were no trace of Maelstrom on the ship anymore. There was one part that was ... odd. Cyrista's readings were just ... static. Ben got up, with his work done. The ship was purified, and he no longer had to watch over his friends.

Everyone was gathered in the Venture League room, looking at the holo-display. People were celebrating, and were happy. So what if there were more creature out there, more worlds. The Nexus Force had just scored a major victory against the Maelstrom. Grimpen joined in the celebrations.

IC: Jack Storm

Jack stood with his arm around Meredith, looking out at all the people on the Explorer. The walls that had defined where Nexus Force had purified the ship were being torn down. Jack said to Meredith, "Next date, we're going somewhere romantic."

Meredith acted sad, she looked down.

"Something you want to tell me?"

"I'll wait till everyone's together."

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Zakaro, Ness is a Daredevil, not a Buccaneer.IC: "Formigan's right," Linus declared. "We can't give up so quickly. You, Damien Krezs," he continued, turning to the newcomer. "You said something about your Creative Spark being supercharged, did you not? Give Matt a hand.""Feel free to use any parts you need from the rest of the ship," Sky Lane added. "We're not really in any position to worry about the interior decoration. In the meantime, Cyrista, and anyone else who's good with complex tech, with me. We need to reconnect the ship's systems to the bridge."

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC:

"Yes, my Creation spark was super-charged. But it only gets super-charged when near an intense Maelstrom corruption, and with the entire ship purged of Maelstrom..." Damien says, shrugging, as Linus notices that the purple-silver aura has faded from him. "If I could get my hands on a brick of pure Maelstrom, I can re-energize the O-V charge and be able to help. However, if I can also get to any nice and large bricks, I beleive it is possible, with many of us working as one, to build a space landing platform that can catch the Explorer, and save our hides from being smashed. With that as incentive...lets do this." Damien said, putting the Vengence back onto his back, and bringing out of the bag special bricks that, when charged with Imagination, hover. "Each person need's only to attach the Imagination hover bricks to any peice of armor or weaponry, and as long as they hold the weaponry or keep the armor on, they will be able to hover." Damien explains as he is taking the bricks out. "Also, someone take a few parts of the bridge apart, we might be able to use the bridge and the connectors to the bridge to build a big enough landing platform. All right people, let's get to work shall we?" Damien asks.

OOC: If someone has a question about the hover brick thing, just play this game on Roblox: Ultimate Build, made by Bobba. Their are hover bricks their, so i pawned the idea, and thought to use it here. It does bring me out of the whole rp block that messed with me earlier.

IC: "There's no way we'll have enough time to build a separate landing platform," Ness pointed out. "We've already spent another minute talking about this, and we might not even have as much time left as I estimated. I say we stick to Captain Lane's plan. She is in charge here, after all.""Well," Sky suggested, "perhaps we can use these 'hover bricks' to help cushion the landing in addition to the engines." She paused a few seconds in thought. "Modified plan: Formigan, you take a group to rebuild the engines. Wetherby, Krezs, you work on getting those hover bricks attached to the ship's underside. You'll need to go EVA for that, so work fast and be careful. Farleigh, Cyrista, we're still repairing the bridge. We don't have a lot of time left, so we can't waste any more time talking. Scramble!"

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Matt nodded. He jumped into the air, and flew towards the engines, being carried on his imagination aura. Every second, the supercharge of his spark decreased. He had to work quickly. Several people were trying to rebuild the engines with a large pile of bricks.

He said, "Allow me." Imagination surged through the air, and bricks were picked up and started to move. They rapidly began to of a large round orb that sat in the center of the room. Matt dropped down, his supercharge almost depleted.

He opened up a side in the orb and poured in a large amount of energy. This energy took the form of a green glowing brick, and Matt opened up the sides of the orb. In these, he created water, poured the liquid onto two wheels and then collapsed onto floor.

OOC:

For those of you that don't know, Matt just made a nuclear reactor. The green glowing brick is radioactive, so it generates a ton of heat, which evporates the water, which turns two wheels, generating power.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

ic:

"Ok Wetherby, remember; Hook it onto something on you, and you'll hover." Damien reminds,hooking one to himself and turning it on with the slightest amount of Imagination energy. "Oh by the way, if we pour too much Imagination into the bricks, the hover amount would turn the ship apart by utilizing increased gravitational forces, and in a way make a black hole similiar to the Maelstroms heart." Damien warns, hovering outside with a lot of the hover bricks and setting them on the nose, instead of the underside, so as to make the nose float upwards, and while attaching and chargive them, see's a strange rocket, little peices, and a very faint purple-silver aura starts to form suddenly. "Uh oh..." Damien wispers to himself, and activates his helms full magnification on the HUD, and see's them ticking like the Knowledge Bombs that his sister invented. "AH BY THE ULTIMATE CREATION!" Damien yells, floating to the camp again. "WE GOT A MAELSTROM BOMB HEADING OUR WAY! EVERYONE, WE NEED TO DIVERT tHE BOMB!" Damien yells. "Oh by the way, Captain, I attached my load of the hover bricks to the nose and gave them a medium charge. Any time now, the nose will go up." Damien says, and to prove his point, the nose angled 34 degrees up, and 2 degrees to the right. "Ah, you see? Captain, if we get those engines online, and have the hover bricks scattered over the ship, we can make it hover to effect repairs. Me and my Venture-drago rocket will get that bomb diverted, good luck." Damien says, running to the strange amalgalation of Maelstrom and Pure bricks that had made to save self to escape completely corrupted home shard, and flies to the bomb, utilizing a recent attachment to the rocket, a magnetising ray that grabs onto Maelstrom bricks and drags behind, and flies the bomb away from the Venture Explorer, and flies back, and see's the strangest sight: A female Space Ranger, one that looked like little sister Sarah, and flies down to. "Sarah that you?" Damien says in disbelief.

IBNPC: (In Both Non-Player and Character)

"Damien? Is that you, big brother?" Sarah asked. "SARAH! HAHA! I thought I would never see you again sis! Whatdya say to hop on and get on the Venture explorer?" "Ok big bro. But don't you dare leave me behind like you did before! It took me 6 days to find the Nexus Force HQ though, so no biggy. Lets beat up some Stromlin fools for the Homeshard, shall we bro?" "I would be honored sis." Damien says, as Sarah is jumping onto the rocket, and we both fly back to the Venture Explorer. Damien lands the rocket, and both siblings jump off. "Captain, everyone, this little Space ranger is my little sister, Sarah Nexus Krezs. She's better at guns than me, which is why I use my all-purpose weapon." Damien introduces to everyone. "It is a pleasure to actually meet you, Captain Lane. I heard a lot about you. So this is your famous ship...It looks nice, and I see my older brothers utilized the hover bricks I created for him. Damien, I thought I told you, knowledge crystals may shatter scales, but they take you apart never." Sarah said, admonishing her big brother. "I know, I know..." Damien says, as everyone else looks confused. "Oh its something she said a lot when we were younger. Sarah, we are both Nexus Force, and I cant beleive you joined the Sentinals." "Well, I cant beleive you havent joind Paradox or Assembly! Hey, there should be a 5th faction, one that combines all four of the originals! If there was, you would lead that faction, big bro. I mean, you use a all-purpose weapon, mmost likely made by Maelstrom energy, and your O-V charge must be known to you now! Hey, why not start the 5th faction yourself?"

OOC: Please jacks, let their be a new faction...It would be a good idea, a neutral faction. All the other four sorta have rivalries with one another, like Sentinals hate Paradox for using Maelstrom energy, Assembly despises the Venture League since they can't stay in one place, and they have to make mobile homes for them, and Paradox hates Assembly, since they cant get their minds out of the work, and get their hands dirty most of the time, and Assembly despises Sentinals cause they are over-zealous about forcing them to get their towers and castles made. It would be a good idea for a 5th faction, the Neutrality Faction, maybe even have it be called that!

OOC:

What are you talking about. The only reasons any factions hated each other was because immature players of the game hated the players of Paradox for using the Maelstrom and said they were all turncoats. The were no rivalries. At all. You can use IC for both of the things you used it for in the second. PS- you can post in Ninjago.

Using the last charges of his power, Matt climbed on top of the ship. Bricks streamed out from inside the ship and started to click into place. Soon, a parachute was formed. This combined with the hoverbricks and the back up engine allowed the ship to severely slow its fall.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Like Canis said, there's no need for a fifth faction. There may be rivalries between factions, but that is nowhere near equivalent to hatred. Differences in strategy between groups do not make those groups enemies by any means.

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: So, today was a good day. There was no homework, I'm (mostly) caught up in a class that I don't think I need to take time to work after school, and I had time between work and school. So I here I am once again. I may or may not go deeper into the incident that occured between my last post and this post, as there may be some character story development in it. Maybe.

IC:

"What a lovely sensation," noted Troy Hoffman, releasing an airy sigh. "Especially compared to the last...what, hour?"

"A lot of things are better than what we experienced back there," Alissa snapped forcefully, though privately also felt the strange warm, cozy feeling wash over her. She dropped her wrench on the floor briefly to switch on her helmet's spot beams. As she crouched back down to pick up her weapon, she added, "Thanks to the lovely ​intuition of dear Mr. Virchaus back there." She turned around sharply to look at her companions. "Is everyone still here? No one taken by the shadows or anything?"

Alissa flashed her light from Troy, to Virchaus, to Ariel, to Beth Wise, to Fabello. All of their armor was chipped, burned, broken, and discolored. When the bare skin of arms were visible, they were covered in cuts and bruises. Faces that had not been concealed by helmets were similar in appearance, along with sunken, tired eyes and pale faces. Notable injuries included Fabello's left leg that was wrapped up in a makeshift cast caked with dried blood. She leaned on makeshift crutch under one arm and held a pistol in another. Alissa hadn't seen how Fabello had gotten injured. She had only seen the aftermath and heard the screams. Alissa's own left arm was completely devoid of any feeling at this point.

"We're all here," Virchaus grumbled, his eyes constantly glancing to Fabello. The skin visible from the visor of her helmet was deathly pale and her eyes seemed distant. "And I am more than fully aware that what happened was my fault." He spat the last words out bitterly. "I had assumed the Maelstrom presence that I had found would lead us to the source. I did not expect a simple ambush."

"Simple," Alissa repeated, growing furious. "That was not simple. That-"

"Alissa," Ariel interrupted. Alissa turned sharply toward him. "Enough." Alissa bit her lip in anger, but silenced her rant.

Virchaus nodded his appreciation. "There is a bright side to this, I believe. Well, not this so to speak, but...that sensation Troy mentioned was almost without a doubt Imagination essence of some sort. You can feel it. The Maelstrom has become almost nonexistent in here. We may have won."

There was a calm silence. Alissa heard Wise, Troy, and Ariel release breathy laughs of relief. Alissa let a small wave of optimism pass through her before skepticism took over. "Are you sure?" she asked. "There is reason to doubt you, you know."

"Well, the only thing that I'm uncertain about is the power going out," Virchaus remarked, glancing around. "I would naturally assume that the power would stay on if purified the ship." Another moment of silence. A knot began to form in Alissa's stomach. They may have possibly won, but it seemed like the mission was not quite over yet.

"I think," Fabello suddenly said in a shaky voice. "We should get back to the rest of the Nexus Force."

"And quickly," Beth Wise added. Everyone nodded once. Alissa turned and used her helmet lights to lead the way, the rest of the group close behind.

OOC: So you can guys can bring my guys back into the main group, and avmatoran can finally use Beth Wise again. Hopefully I start staying consistent with the RPG for a bit before I'll have to retreat behind three semester projects and studying for two semester tests.

IC:As the group was following Alissa's lead, Beth drew back to the rear to talk to Troy, who was guarding the rear. "Excuse me," she asked in a low undertone, glancing toward the rest of the group who was still on alert.

"May I help you," Troy asked.

"I was wondering, do you know if Dr. Cyrista is onboard the Venture Explorer? I didn't see him, but I would expect he would be on the mission, given that he is one of the greatest weaponsmiths Nexus Force has," she asked quietly.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: Though posting here was a welcome break during exams, once I was finished and decompressing, I seem to have stayed away from the internet more. However, since I will be away until Tuesday night, I figure I can't just leave you all completely hanging. When/if we land, the arc is complete.IC: Approximately 6 minutes remaining"Still no luck," Ness reported. "All the consoles are still stone dead."Sky Lane shook her head in frustration. She was about to respond when Linus's voice came through her radio."Captain Lane, we've gotten the hover bricks in place.""Well, that's a start, at least," she responded. She spoke into the radio. "Good work, Wetherby. Dr. Cyrista, any luck with the power lines?""Negative," the scientist said. "I can't find the break. However, if I get back to the engine room, I might be able to plug myself directly into the ship and bring us in.""That might be the best chance we've got," Sky said. "Get on that."

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC:

Rick just looked at the people scrambling around to get all systems in check. The whole planet was about to crash, and he just stood there. He then looked around and found a pile of bricks, and started to make something that looked like a star-fighters landing gear. He then turned it upside down, and stared at it.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Blake (Camp)

"Well, we're definitely falling. Curses."

The Engineer watched out of one of the Explorer's inactive launching stations, frowning as he saw Avent grow closer and closer.

But, perhaps...

"Oy! How many of you have a rocket!"

As he saw the number of hands the Engineer grinned.

Working quickly, he began to get each one set up backwards and held in tightly, while calling to a nearby Adventurer to go find Sky Lane and inform her of what was going on. The Venture Leaguer ran off, just as Blake activated the first of the rockets.

Amazingly, it held. Blake sighed in relief for a second before calling to others to get the others up and going.

'Let's just hope this slows the Explorer enough..'

NPC: Adventurer (Bridge, I think)

An Adventurer ran up to Sky Lane, giving a salute and his report.

"Captain Lane! We have rockets attempting to slow the ship from the front ports, ma'am!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:"Hum-de-de-de-de-de-hum-de-dum-de-dum," Cyrista hummed to himself as he crawled along the power conduits, checking the cables. "Last time I sign up to check power cables." He continued to crawl, turning his head left and right, shining the light from his eye onto the cables. "Aha! A break!"

He transformed his right arm into a cannon and activated the welding mode. He pulled the two ends of the cable together and resoldered them before sealing the insulation around them. "Captain Lane," he said as he activated his radio. "I've found a break and fixed it. Anything changed on the bridge?"

"The displays have power," she replied, "but the controls still aren't working. Just leave it like this and get to the engines."

"Right. Will do," Cyrista said as he logged off. He lashed out with his right leg, kicking a panel out of the conduit wall and dropping into a hallway. He brought up a map of the Explorer on his HUD and started off towards the engines.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Sorry im late right now. i havent had much time with my "job" so im finally able to be on at times. also, im working out a way to get a faction decision. Not easy...My character DOES have an all-purpose weapon, similiar to the swiss army knfie, just one that doubles as, well, everything. Except a Maelstrom vacuum...that would be WAY too noob of an idea. As i said, im a roblox roleplayer. Ok, im gonna attach my quad-engine podracer-style Pure-strom Venture-drago rocket to the nose, angling at 60* to the upwards angle, bringing the nose up another 6*.

IC:

"Sarah, I'm gonna go attach the Venture-drago rocket to the nose. Pretty soon, your gonan have to come with me to make sure this thing stays hovering. You do still have Des'ol's old pump-rocket, right?" Damien asks his sister, as everyone else is looking around me and Sarah. "Good luck, Damien. And yes, I still got them. Go on, save the Venture Explorer. 6* degree's up more should be able to let us attach the last of the hover bricks to the back..." Sarah says, and Damien goes to the rocket and flys it outside. "So hoping this works..." Damien wispers to himself, as he positions the rocket and 60* to the nose, and the Explorer goes up 6* higher. "Hey, it worked!" Damien says, and activates the overdrive accellerator in the main engine, and the rocket shoots out hover bricks everywhere over the nose, and Damien energizes them fully.

The Summoner hobbled over to Sky Lane, leaning on his staff. He said, "I put a nuclear reactor in place to power the ship. I also released a parachute to slow the descent of the ship." Matt leaned over and put his hands on his knees. "I really exhausted my charge."

IC: Alexander Black

"Well, the VEnture Explorer is about to crash into the battlefield in front of the Sentinel Camp. And a bunch of Stromlings are there. I don't know if that is good or bad."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Troy pondered Beth's question for a moment. "The name is familar, to be sure. Hmm." Beth gave a look of impatience to Troy. "Ah, I remember who he is? I don't think I've seen him here though." Troy paused for another moment. "Go ask Alissa. She knows who he is. She may have spotted him."

Beth nodded her thanks before quickly shuffling to the front, where Alissa was guiding the group back the bridge. "Hey," Beth whispered.

"Mmhm?" Alissa asked, her mind focused elsewhere. Her eyes briefly turned to Beth before continuing ahead. "What do you want?" She demanded with an edge of impatience.

"Do you know who Dr. Cyrista is?"

"Yes. Important Nexus Force technology...guy...yes, I know who he is."

"Good. Do you know if he's aboard the Venture Explorer?" Beth asked.

"Hmm...yeah. He was knocked out, the last time I saw him. One of those "intelligent Stromlings" was there, I think." Another glance over informed Alissa of the concern etched on Beth's face. "I don't know what happened after that. I know my brother helped escort him to medical personel, so you-"

"Speaking of medical personel," Fabello growled from behind them. Alissa turned briefly. Fabello and Virchaus squinted as her helmet light illuminated their faces. Fabello's face was contorted into a painful and angry expression. "How about we - gah! - hurry up to go see them, maybe? Before I decide chopping my leg off is a lot less painful solution?" Virchaus nodded in silent agreement. His face had become increasingly pale as he continued to look at Fabello's leg.

Alissa turned around quickly. "Yeah, medical attention would be good. Sorry." Fabello's complaints reminded Alissa of her own arm's lack of feeling. The group navigated the halls as fast as they could with a crippled Daredevil with them. The increasing groans of pain from Fabello made the trip seem longer. Finally, Virchaus resolved to simple carrying Fabello while Ariel and Troy covered them.

At long last, they reached the bridge, signified with a high amount of Nexus Force operatives. Virchaus quickly spotted out a makeshift hospital and rushed Fabello toward it. Alissa turned to Ariel, Troy, and Beth. "I'm going to go find Captain Lane or someone to report that our group is alive. You guys figure out what's going on and try to help, I suppose.

"What about your arm?" Ariel pointed out.

"I can deal with it later. It doesn't hurt."

"That's because you said you can't actually feel anything," Troy added. Alissa glared at him.

"I'm fine," Alissa snapped. "Fine enough to tell a commanding officer that we're alive but injured and figure what the heck is going on. And seeing as I rank higher than all three of you, I have the jurisdiction to tell you to buzz off."

Beth, Ariel, and Troy glanced at each other skeptically. Finally, Ariel shrugged. "Whatever. See you later." Alissa nodded curtly before turning to find Sky Lane.