Ninjago RPG

Canis Lycaon

ooc: uh hi

i forgot about this again

so um

can someone fill me in on what's been happening recently?

OOC:

Nothing much, just random fighting. A special mission will occur shortly, and you can have a Serpentine PC.

OOC: Is Garmadon good for a change, if so why did I not here this. If nit then that must be Wu.

OOC:

Read the entire first post. One of the important characters entries are the Senseis, which means both Garmadon and Wu. If you watched the TV show finale, you would have seen that after the defeat of the Overlord, Garmadon was purified of his evil. One of the changes I made to the story in making this RPG was making him a Sensei.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Jack Storm

Storm wheeled his chair back to the Dragon Pens, where his Ultra Dragon Zack was. He came in and moved his chair into the basket that was attached to Zack. He rang a bell and said, "Zack, apartment." Zack started to flap his wings and took off through the air. After a short time, Zack arrived at the apartment building. Zack put the basket Jack was in on a balcony, and Zack flew back to the Dragon Pen on the top of the building. Jack opened the door and wheeled inside. Matt, Alex and Meredith were inside, and Jack said, "Do you people ever go fight? You know, in the war that we are fighting in?"

IC: Crawla

Crawla arrived at the united army's base in the Forest of Tranquility. On the outside, it was a rather large, and simple rock. However, it had a small entrance that entered into a small room with an elevator entrance. When one went down this elevator, one would find themselves in large cave that had five, large floors. Crawla slithered down a set of stairs to find the Relaxum storage facilities. She felt, very very calm from the combined force of the Relaxum pieces. She noticed a small fridge and opened it up. She grabbed a soda and began to drink it. The sugar kept her from falling asleep, and she asked a technician, (who seemed to be on the brink of falling asleep), "How much more Relaxum do we need?" The technician said, "We have 63% of the necessary amount."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Rick

"Hey were are you going?" Asked Rick as he ran towards the lightning ninja. "I never got your name ."

IC: Cole

Cole looked back, seeing the fire ninja running towards him. "The name's Cole MacGrath by the way." He says leaving to Ninjago City in to take part in his job.

OOC: That is how Cole's last name is supposed to be. I just found that out now.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

Grimpen arrived back in the Citadel of Ice and a Standard Light said to him, "Mr. Grimpen, you need to see this." Grimpen took the files handed to him and climbed onto Megan. He flew to the Academy and walked into his office. He started to look at the files. There were maps of the Anacondrai Tomb and one sheet of paper. He looked at the maps and saw the layout of the tombs. There was a main entrance floor that was circularly shaped. In the center was a stairwell that led into the main area. Below was a large cavern with ten floors carved into the sides of the cave. At the bottom was one large floor with a large blast gate. The stairwell went down to the bottom of the cave, with bridges connecting it to the floors. Grimpen read the sheet and saw the battle plan. He went over to his computer and logged on to his account. He emailed Cole and said, "I add my support as one of the Board of Directors for the Anacondrai Tomb Siege."

OOC:

In case anyone was wondering, Darreth is the martial arts teacher at the Academy. The Siege will start in one week. One more thing: JOIN THE ALIEN CONQUEST RPG.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: I would, if I was standard

Rick then scratched his head and turned around. He needed to train if he was to become a ninja. Whatever Cole wanted to do, was his business, not Rick's.

He started punching, kicking and slicing away at the dummies.

Cole walked down the mountain. He could hear the sounds of the dummies being hit as Rick trained. Even though he was a Ninja in training, he had a job to take care of. But then he thought, "What of I become a Ninja. I have to quit my job and begin my journey to fight evil." This sank in to him for a good three minutes. He then headed back to the Acadamy to finish some business.

IC: Leia (Citadel of Ice, near Beam)

The Light Ninja awoke, yawning and wearily opening her eyes. She wasn't aware of much, only really understanding that she was in the Citadel and curled up next to Beam, her dragon.

A few minutes later, she was stretching out, preparing to go back to the Academy. A hint of doubt crept into her mind as she did, one that spoke of how she mustn't be very important if no-one had bothered to wake her to help with anything. Perhaps Leia was just the morale-booster...

Shoving the thoughts aside, the Light Ninja began to wander the Citadel, letting Beam get full awake before heading out.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Alright. Somewhat creepy-yet somewhat cool first post for Asapi.

Young people may want to :hide: after this. :P

IC: Asapi (Cemetary above Fangpyre Tomb)

"Why hello there, one of flesh. Are you lossssst?"

The teenager jumped just a bit, this voice came out of nowhere. He looked around fearfully. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to come here at sunset...

His voice quivering slightly, he replied.

"N-No. I-i've come t-to join the evil f-for-ces-s."

"And what gives you purpossse, enough drive to want to come to the doorways of the fortesssss of evil with the intent to step insside?!"

"W-when Ninjago was c-covered with the Dark M-matter, and we were a-all corrupted.... I liked that feeling, of not having guilt or remorse. I-i want to be like that for the rest of my life."

"Well... You havn't exactly come to the right placcccce, have you? Thisssss isss a Sssserpentine Ssstronghold, there isss no Dark Matter to be found here. However... Perhaps we could teach you to lossssse all emotions but thossssse of which you ssspeak... If you would like to become one of ussss..."

He gulped, quivering more than before. Maybe he could go somewhere else.. No. He came here to join evil, so he shall.

"I-i accept."

"Gooooood."

Suddenly, he felt scaly hands holding his own down, strong and lithe reptilean body forcing him to the ground-and a bite, quick as a flash, placed upon his neck.

Then she was gone, and he was left shaking on the ground.

"Come. You have much training to under take."

For the first time he could see the voice's owner emerge. A Fangpyre, eyes glinting in the sun's last rays, beckoned from beside a clearing. He got up, slowly and ignoring the pain, and made his way over to where she had been, but the female was already standing half into the tomb. As he walked by her, and she closed the door, Asapi hissed into his rapidly disappearing and scaly ear.

"Welcome to the Sssserpentine. Enjoy your sstay with us, you're never going back."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: @Dual: Uhm...yeah.

Rick pounded away at some dummies with his sword and kicks. He heavily concentrated on his training, that he didn't know that Cole had come back. He was walking right towards him and he didn't even notice. Then he did an amazing round-house kick, sword combo, which almost cut off Cole's head. He finally noticed he was there, when he parried his sword that was almost touching his neck. "Oops, sorry about that. I didn't notice you come back in. Didn't you say you were going to work?"

Cole lowered his sword and said,"I was, until I remembered the responsibility of being a ninja." He looks at a dummy and punches it. "Besides, what kind of a ninja works while fighting crime?" He then slashed the dummy with his double-bladed sword.

Grimpen arrived at the location he had been told to and looked at it. It was just a rock, and he could see the Anancondrai Tomb, though not too close. He pushed reached under the rock and pulled a hidden lever. A small passage way opened up, and Grimpen entered. He came into a large tunnel, with Elite Earth ninja removing large chunks of rock, and throwing them through the air. One almost fell on Grimpen, but was stopped by a nearby ninja, who put it down gently. Grimpen saw the spectacle and thought of their Earth powers as being like telekinesis. He saw Cole and asked him, "How long until tunnel completion?" Cole said, "Give us a day. Then we will attack."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Rick then began a session of one-on-one combat with Cole. They were skilled indeed, parring each others attacks and counter attacking each other. Then Rick tried kicking Cole into the air and slamming him back down. Right when he did the kick, Cole grabbed his leg and threw him across the floor. "How were you able to attack that? No on can do that."

"It's all about studying your opponent and agility. I saw that you were going to do that kick, but decided no to jump. Instead I let you knock me down, then..." Cole grabbed his leg again and threw him on the floor. "That's all you do. You have to be quick and react fast enough to attack and counter-attack your opponent". He then helps Rick up and says, "Why don't we go to the Forest of Tranquility and train more there. Here, we're gonna break some thing."

Storm sat in his wheel chair at the front of the auditorium. He began to speak. "Two days ago, we lost a good student. Kyle Cotta. We are gathered here to remember him. Let us do so. How did he die? By the hand of an evil version of Jay. The Dark Ninja are extremely dangerous. If you see one, do not attack. Run. But Kyle's death was not in vain! The mission he was on gathered important data on the bases of Lord Garmadon's forces! We will attack one tonight. In what we hope to be hours, the Anacondrai Tombs will be ours!"

As Jack gave his speech, the other ninja were carrying a casket down a long, winding tunnel. They reached the bottom and entered into a large, circular cavern with a statue of the First Spinjitzu Master in the center. They walked past him and entered another tunnel. There were three rings of crystal on the wall, with text carved into them. The ninja set the casket down and Cole made a hole in the wall of the tunnel. The ninja lifted the casket up and put it into the hole. Zane filled the cracks in with ice, and Cole sealed the hole back up. Lloyd used powers of all the elements to create a ring of crystals around the spot where the hole had been. Cole carved in the words, In memory of Kyle Cotta. A great student of Earth.

Grimpen arrived in the tunnel that led to the Anacondrai Tomb at ten o'clock and sat down against the wall. Once all students arrived, the Siege could begin.

OOC:

The Siege of The Anacondrai Tomb Mission will begin.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC Damon VankorovAs soon as he heared the message he decided to travel down, bringing only his Golden Mech for extra firepower. He rushed down the tunnels, activating his light powers for betrer sight, untill he reached a tunnel entrance and a figure he recognised as Bejamin standing next to it. He found this rather odd and decided to stop "My fellow Ninja what are you waiting here?" He asked "While you can already avange our poor friend by taking that tomb from the united armies?"

I'm back!

Grimpen pointed at the end of the tunnel. He said, "Keep your voice down. We're the tomb's neighbors. That is the adjoining wall." More people started to come in, and a crate arrived with Grimpen's custom mech. He climbed into it and said, "We must surprise our enemies. We cannot attack now."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (Sky)

Beam was up and ready, and no-one else was really doing much of importance, so Leia left.

The Light Ninja was now riding Beam once more, just letting the wind sweap past her, her eyes closed.

The thoughts of doubt crept back in, but she brushed them away and simply felt the air whipping gently at her suit, Beam's wing-beats forming a pattern that only the dragon could follow as they headed south, back to the Academy.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: uh hi

once again i apologize for not keeping up with this

so

IC:

Aaron walked into the tunnel alongside many other ninja. He hadn't heard a lot of the mission - he actually hadn't heard much of anything for the past while. No-one had seen him very much during the search for Jack Storm, either.

He took off this glasses and rubbed the lenses. It was quite humid in the cave.

overlordsukapon.png

IC: Rick and Cole

Just as they were walking out, they received a message from the mail man. He then left down the mountain. "What does it say." "It says that the death of a ninja known as Kyle Cotta. This has sparked the Siege of the Anacondri Tomb. Any available ninja are welcome to join." They both looked at each other. "Well what are we standing here for? Let's go kick some snakes." Cole ran off first, then Rick. The time for these trainees are over, it was time to become a real ninja.

OOC:

So, you just need one more IC post and your PCs will become Standard.

Storm wheeled his way into his office. He turned on the computer and chuckled on the fact, that despite being only 18 years old, he had a large spacious office. He picked up his headset, and prepared to warn anyone of dangers coming their way.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

The due raced each other to the tomb, seeing who will be the fastest ninja to there. A ninja of Fire, or a ninja of Lightning. They will soon be there at there destination, if they could just quit there water break.

IC: Venomour

The venomari scout looked out into the swamp, seeing if anyone would come to try to attack them. He wasn't to far from the tomb, he was only a mere fifty yards away.

IC ZharukZharuk sat on a crate, whistling to himself. Was there anything else for him to do? The tombs were safe, weren't they?IC VincentVincent, hearing about the attack, made his preparations. Grabbing his spider, he began driving through the cave, travelling towards... where he would be needed?IC ElectraElectra too was making preparations. Sharpening her sword, she looked around at the hubbub in the tunnel. "This is getting busy," she thought.OOC Do golden weapons have advantages over normal ones? And what are NRG weapons?

Edited by Constructman

OOC:

A golden weapon helps you focus your elemental powers and is harder, so it can hit Stone Warriors. Energy weapons can be activated and deactivated to save space, are made of your element and are infinitely sharp. They are like the swords the ninja got from the Temple of Light.

Staff Character: Lloyd GamardonLloyd saw two Trainee Ninja run into the tunnel, at the same time. He looked at them and said, "Rick Spears and Cole MacGrath! We tried to tell you that you were able to move onto the next level of your studies and become Standard, but you had already left. Here are you ZX uniforms, your new weapons and over that way is a Fire Mech for Rick. We don't recommend using any vehicles except the Mechs and the Ice Spider, so sorry Cole." Staff Character: AcidicusAcidicus called out to Venomour, "Come in! You recieved your promotion!" Venomour entered the Venomari Tomb and was led by Acidicus down to the coronation room. Acidicus started to draw the tribal tattoos onto Venomour and stopped after four. He gave Venomour a pair of golden blades and said, "You may use Bite Cycles and Rattle Copters. Congratulations."

OOC:

Just realized that eveyone except for Kranan has posted, so I will start the mission.

Lloyd stood at the front of the crowd. He said, "Everyone is here, so we will attack now." He turned and shattered the wall that bordered the Serpentine Tomb into peices. He lifted his Super Bolt and yelled, "CHARGE!" Grimpen ran forward in his mech, coming into the tomb. Cole had already pulled the lever and smashed. Now, the ninja would fight.

Crawla listened to the radio. She yelled into the speakers across Orouborus, "The Anacondrai Tomb is under attack. The ninja have closed the blast door. All available units are to get on the Serpentine Train." She slithered through the crowd, and got into the drivers seat. She revved the vehicle up, and prepared to drive to the tomb.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"Now this is some sweet kicks." Cole said putting on the new suit. "Now it's time to take in the snakes." Rick hopped into his Fire Mech and went down to the level of the tomb to join the other ninja. Cole was standing on one of the Mech's shoulders, so as to keep up with Rick.

IC: Venomour

"Thank you Acidicus, now I will become a valued fighter for the Venomari." He bowed down. He then left on his Bite Cycle in search of perpetrators lurking in the swamp.

IC: Leia (Sky)

The Light Ninja, having gotten the message over the radio, decided to join in the fight. From the top half of the siege, Beam wouldn't fit in the tunnels. And besides, Leia never really liked the dark, dank, dirty parts of a tunnel. Which, sadly, usually was all of it.

The dragon swooped down, slicing at some Serpentine that were gaining the upper hand, or in their case claw-thing, against some other ninja. Leia herself was firing lasers through her Really Big Stick.

IC: Asapi (Serpentine Train)

The Fangpyre stood in the car closest to the front. She was close-combat oriented, so manning the back-mounted cannons she left to others. However, she was painting her scaly skin with blue dye, which would easily wash off with a bit of bleach, and using a paintbrush tipped with yellow paint to disguise herself as a Hypnobrai. It wasn't a disguise that could hold up to close inspection, but in the heat of battle it would work to make ninja think she was a Hypnobrai, and so use the wrong tactics against her. Lastly, she took two carefully crafted contact lenses, made to look like a Hypnobrai's eyes, and placed each one into her eyes. Serpentine would be able to tell she was Fangpyre simply from her body structure and other cues, but this was not a complex disguise. Just one that could fool ninja until it was too late...

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC VincentHopping onto his ice spider, Vincent crawled into action. Staying back from the main wave, he readied his energies. At the first sign of the Serpentne army, he spurng into action, launching humongous amounts of ice bolts into the first wave of Serpetine. IC ElectraFlyin low to the ground, Electra readied her storm fighter's weapons. "This is gonna be rough," she thought as she saw the first signs of the enemy.IC ZharukHopping onto the train, Zharuk sat excitedly, twirlig his toothpick. This was gonna be fun...

Edited by Constructman

OOC:

So are Electra and Leia fighting at the entrance to the tomb? Just a word of advice, that is where the Serpentine are strongest.

Grimpen kicked a Serpentine and swiped at some others on the ground. Many were running down the stairs, and Grimpen prepared an energy orb and threw it into a mass of fighters. He then thought, Grimpen, you should really fight on your own, hand to hand. He moved back into the tunnel and climbed out of the Mech. He ran to the main area, and saw two Warriors, one Constrictai and one Venomari, standing on a bridge about three floors up. He jumped into the air, and made two small lasers under his feet. He was clumsy at flying like this, but he could do it.

OOC:

Grimpen is flying like the Overlord when the Overlord was possessing Garmadon.

Crawla put the train into full gear and took off to the Anacondrai Tomb. Luckily for the united armies, this was the closest tomb to Ouroboros. The train moved through the Sea of Sand and arrived at the tomb. Crawla encircled the tomb so the ninja could not get out this way, and one cannon was pointed at the entrance. The other would attack any ninja that came close. Crawla pressed a button to open the doors, and jumped out. Some ninja were in the train made circle, and Crawla yelled, "Attack them first!" She slithered in and entered the tomb. The entry level was empty and the upper levels were scarce on Serpentine. Crawla looked at the stairs, and then her tail. How on Earth was she supposed to go down stairs?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Rick and ColeRick kicked and pounded his way into the tomb. Snakes were flying in the air like rag dolls. ''Can you keep this thing steady.'' Cole said, missing a snake that was on a cat walk. Cole fired jolts of lightning at any incoming snakes from above.

IC: Asapi (Outside of Tomb)

The Fangpyre-disguised-as-Hypnobrai Serpentine shot out of the Train, brandishing her daggers and snarling. The first ninja she found was one of Lightning, who averted his eyes upon seeeing hers.

"Wrong move, ninja!"

She flipped over his head and spun around, holding the handle of her dagger out. It collided with the ninja's head, and he flew to the ground. He turned over to find Asapi standing there, glaring into his eyes. She had pulled one contact out for just a second, just to see the shocked look in his eyes. She was not disappointed.

Another dagger-hilt hit to his head and the ninja was out cold. The Fangpyre put the contact back in and dashed towards the tomb. The ninja wouldn't win on her watch.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Vincent

"Second wave of Serpentine have left the train; long range suppressive fire coming in three, two, one." With that, Vincent began hurling another intensive blast of ice straight for the train.

IC: Zharuk

Zharuk dashed out of the train, toothpick in hand. He ran a few steps but suddenly, a rain of ice bolts began shooting down on the Serpentine. "Ice bolt artillery!" Zharuk yelled. "Take cover!" A Constrictai was knocked out by one of the ice bolts. "Not god," Zharuk thought, weaving his way in between shots.

IC: Electra

Seeing a wave of Serpentine approaching, Electra lowered her Storm Fighter's altitude to just above the ground. The wings of her fighter swung back, deploying her array of blades. "Increasing speed," she thought as she began to accelerate.

Grimpen lifted through the air and landed at the warriors. He fired a laser at the Constrictai first, but that did nothing. He leapt to the side and perched on the railing. The Warrior tried to punch him, but Grimpen leapt out of the way. When the Constrictai Warrior was leaning over the balcony, Grimpen fired a laser, knocking him out. He then jumped, and kicked the Venomari in the chest. Then, Vincent Sai say, "Second wave of Serpentine have left the train; long range suppressive fire coming in three, two, one." Grimpen jumped off the catwalk and used his laser flight. He soared upward and heard Jack Storm say, "Hypno, seven o'clock. 'Bout to jump." Grimpen turned and whacked his chainsaw into the Hypnobrai just in time. He got to the top, and leaped outside.

Storm had his apartment all to himself, which he would be happy about if he didn't have a broken leg and had to alert people to danger. He looked at the computer, and said, "Electra, there is a Rattle Copter approaching the tomb. Looks like it is carrying Soldiers. Take it out." He pressed another button and looked on. "Rick and Cole, Fangpyre about to pounce on you at five o'clock." He laid back, and drank some of the soda he had. His claws were laying to the side, and he picked them up. He activated them, and the lightning blades came out. He put them back down, and turned on his headset.

Crawla bumped down the stairs awkwardly, seeing one ninja fly up. She tripped and fell down several flights, landing at one catwalk. An Elite Fire ninja ran up, but Crawla hypnotized it. She ordered it to attack it's own teammates. Unable to help itself, it lurched forward. Crawla knew it's mind was still active from experience. Her old tutors had said the best way to develop hypnosis was to be hypnotized. She had hated that feeling, and one day, hypnotized her master.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Electra

"Roger that," Electra responded and veered up, heading towards the copter.

OOC: What weapons does the Storm Fighter have?

IC: Zharuk

A standard light ninja came rushing towards Zharuk, who simply smirked and spat some acid into the Ninja's eyes. Sure enough, the ninja began to wobble about from the effects of vision distortion. Grinning evilly Zharuk swung his toothpick, and the ninja was down and out, if not dead. Pulling the pick out, he began to analyze the battlefield once more. "If I can take out that ice ninja," he thought, looking at Vincent, "Then our forces will have a much easier time of getting through." SLowly, he began to weave his way closer to the artillery ninja.