Zekize: The Icebreaker

Chro

Double the drills, double the fun :P

Nah but seriously, this is one good looking guy. Or girl. Mechanical organism. That works.It's a powerful looking biped. Upper body is looks very.. round. I like the use of the HF Multi-Tool Ice Shields and that one white part between them that was used for Certavus' helmet. That one part works very well as the abdomen, makes a smooth transition to the waist, and the green grill part keeps it looking mechanical. I rather like that.I really do like the color scheme, though the blue being in the eyes and only in the eyes does kind of throw me off. It's a nice color, but I feel there should be more of it on the body somewhere. Or maybe the eyes should be changed to lime?If it was a HF character I'd get it- in the show, all their eyes are blue. I also like that it has hands- at least, hands in the classic Bionicle sense, before the Glatorian. Having drills for hands all the time might be tedious, unless it was only active for mining jobs, and kept in 'hibernation' between jobs.Having drills, or guns, for hands all the time could get to the poor thing. I'm thinking "Ambidextrous" from a Bionicle/HF thing I saw on a video-watching site(which I guess is censored here?). Poor guy..Overall, I really like the way it looks. Nicely done! :)

Edited by Cirkit8

Thanks for the feedback, Cirkit!

Double the drills, double the fun :P Nah but seriously, this is one good looking guy. Or girl. Mechanical organism. That works.It's a powerful looking biped. Upper body is looks very.. round. I like the use of the HF Multi-Tool Ice Shields and that one white part between them that was used for Certavus' helmet. That one part works very well as the abdomen, makes a smooth transition to the waist, and the green grill part keeps it looking mechanical. I rather like that.

Glad you like that, the roundish overarmored look was intentional. :lol:

I really do like the color scheme, though the blue being in the eyes and only in the eyes does kind of throw me off. It's a nice color, but I feel there should be more of it on the body somewhere. Or maybe the eyes should be changed to lime?If it was a HF character I'd get it- in the show, all their eyes are blue.

Ah, but did you look at the whole MOC? I did include some more trans light blue accents elsewhere- on the upper back and the forearms, specifically. Maybe not enough, but it's more than nothing. ;)

I also like that it has hands- at least, hands in the classic Bionicle sense, before the Glatorian. Having drills for hands all the time might be tedious, unless it was only active for mining jobs, and kept in 'hibernation' between jobs.Having drills, or guns, for hands all the time could get to the poor thing. I'm thinking "Ambidextrous" from a Bionicle/HF thing I saw on a video-watching site(which I guess is censored here?). Poor guy.

LOL, yeah, I decided to see what he looked like with hands, then kept them as alternatives for the drills.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I don't know what to say about this MOC being good or bad, the color is good but the random silver, don't know. Leg look great like the armor on the lower legs. Arm look really amazing like the use of the drill it is a really good use of them, body is... odd i don't know what to say about the body but good idea using the spam of the wight ice shield, the mettel chest look ok i don't know.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I don't know what to say about this MOC being good or bad, the color is good but the random silver, don't know. Leg look great like the armor on the lower legs. Arm look really amazing like the use of the drill it is a really good use of them, body is... odd i don't know what to say about the body but good idea using the spam of the wight ice shield, the mettel chest look ok i don't know.

Thanks for the feedback, Riaso. I'm a bit confused by some of what you said- you like the leg armor and drills, but not the random silver? :lol: I understand you not liking the torso, I guess it could be perceived that I went a bit overboard with the armor there. Not really spam of the ice shield, just four; I like repeating armor patterns. :D That's fine, haha, and thanks again for the feedback.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits