BioHero's Productions

maxthethrax

This is the new project.Its for about fun in BIONICLE,and it is making games just for you!Games for doing:A new game is on hold!Metru Nui Online Game - Ta-MetruDownload : not readyInfo:Its made by game maker v.8.1 and you play with Vakama and you must save Matorans from the Vahki.Stopped because of making new games,wait!A new game is on hold!Desktop BionicleDownload : not readyInfo:DesktopA new game is on hold!Bohrok adopter - KohrakDownload : not readyInfo:You've been adopt Kohrak!Stopped because of making new games,wait!A new game is on hold!Mata Nui online game IIIDownload: Not readyInfo - Mata Nui online game IIIStopped because of making new games,wait!A new album is on hold!Bionicle Heroes wallpapersDownload:Not readyInfo - Bionicle heroes wallpaperStopped because of making new games,wait!A new album is on hold!Bionicle MNOLG II wallpaperDownload: Not readyInfo - A wallpaperStopped because of making new games,wait!A new game is on hold!Tahu vs LewaDownload:Not readyInfo- a battle gameStopped because of making new games,wait!A new game is on hold!Maxilos:the gameDownload:Not readyInfo:A game for the MahriStopped because of making new games,wait!Ready games:Nui jaga flyerby maxthethraxDownload:hereInfo:You are with a nui jaga and you must cathc matorans.And its only demoBionicle Universeby maxthethraxDownload:HereInfo:I demo - only the Ta-Koro townBohrok play:Tahnokby maxthethraxDownload:HereInfo:A game for bohroks,I demo.An Idiotic BIONICLE gameby maxthethraxa funny version of Metru Nui online game VakamaDonwload:Click ...tic_gameVahki BattleThe best vahki gameby maxthethraxDownload (1 demo): Here2 demo :HereInfo:Vahki,1Hut maker ga koroby maxthethraxdownload ga koro - HerePlay with 1,2,3,4,5,>,<,^,down,enter,mouse,Visorak Arcadeby maxthethraxdemo1Info:You play with a visorak in town.For now only the funfair.Home of the visorak not maded and town not madedMNOLG: The Bohrok Swarmsby Nuparu77 Chapter 1 (v1.1)Chapter 1 Release (.7z)Chapter 1 Release (.zip)Read full topic herecredit to innerrayg and dark709 for the sprites.Warning!The games are made by game maker 8.1!Some of they must be renamed from .ttf to .exe to play.I recomended the games be played on Windows XPStaff:Leader and maker of the projest:maxthethrax - maxdepopo@yahoo.comLeader and maker of the projest's brother:dennisthebest12 - thracian.maximus@gmail.comIdeas and music:LARU 867 -Ideas and more:Guurahk204Ideas and comics maker:Arctic (Earth)Ideas,programer:Nuparu77 -Programing,coding:Toa Kranan : TOUAB Options:Make a game:I can make game YOU wantMake an avatar:I can make your avatarTopicCome and Make:Join the group!You will like:Crazy ChroniclesCyan ProductionsToa's Union GamesThe BZPower forum of gamesThe Chimoru KitPlease :This project is for the KRANANUI project

Edited by maxthethrax

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Your links are not working. And yet again, I must intently recommend that you upload these files as zipped EXEs on a file host like Host-A, Mediafire, Dropbox or similar, instead of making users have to rename files.

Edited by Katuko

• 2 weeks later...
If you have THAT many "demo" and incomplete games because you keep starting new games, I think you need to just stop making new games and actually finish something through to the end first.

Trust me, that is a very common problem.

It's like, one moment you're still working on one game, and then you suddenly get this idea for another one, and come up with all sorts of reasons why it would be better, more awesome, easier to make, and all sorts of that stuff. Needless to say, that cycle then continues to infinitely repeat itself.

In the end, it makes you just not get anything done whatsoever.

Usually this problem can be resolved by actually planning, and not just making it all up as you go along: think of what sort of game you want, what sort of features, what subsystems you need, game mechanics, etc.

Don't keep too much to the plan though: that will just make it boring, and might just kill good ideas.

So yeah, piece of general advice: if you get a good idea, make sure that you actually want to go all the way through with it, and then actually write down how you could do it. Also helps you, ya know, not forget some cool/important stuff.

iquXD5X.png

Should probably just not put the game on the list if there is no info about it except the title, though. ;)I've tried the hut maker and Vahki battle and the other games before, so I don't really have anything new to add. Probably wise to keep mini-games in one topic like this, though, it makes it more organized.

Well,Its a very old game,and do not have time to do it but i know how to do it.I will fix that bug as soon as possible!

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

orry about that that game is deleted because not bionicle

Edited by maxthethrax

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad that you have a great interest in game development. It can be quite a constructive hobby. To improve, I would recommend really, paying attention to games you play for fun -- there's tons of arcade games out there and they're admittedly different from these games, graphically and controls-wise. I would definitely take the advice of other users here and stick to continuously improving a small set of games. That's what I did, and I think that's the best way to really hone your skills.

Specifically, I have some quick issues that come to mind:

• The buttons at the beginning of Hut Maker are difficult to click because you can only click the words instead of the whole rectangular area. Most players aren't going to like that.
  • Have a tutorial screen that the player can enter will keep you from being overwhelmed with questions, as well as repelling player frustration.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]