Suggestive Ad

Zorglorfian

I found a suggestive ad on the sidebar of a news article. How do I report it so I can help shield the young ones' eyes! SHIELD THEM!

Thanks for posting!

Credit to Moist! from the Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the super sig!

confusingbanner3.gif

^The Chronicles of Chandu: ElementElites, Ivu, Equinox. An epic written by cylex7^

"I applaud your valiant ways in the face of futility." - Makuta Kazyx, CoC

Chapter 6 of CoC ElementElites is up!!! Please review!

can't help you if your on a mac, but on a pc it's ctrl + alt + delete/prt sc. then you put it in an image-editing software, say....paint. then you upload it to an external image-hosting website like Majhost or brickshelf, then link it here or deep-link it.

Edited by X-G.12

Report it to any Forum Assistant via PM. Include a link from the ad, a description of the ad, and (if possible) a screenshot of the ad. :)
Yep, thanks, Sumiki. Taken directly from the BZPower Compendium (always remember to check there first =]) under the "Reporting" section:
When to PM a Forum Assistant:Even though signature reports are no longer directed their way, there are still reports for which you should send one of them a PM. They are as follows:
  • [*]If you have full Proto or see a member with full Proto and you have/he or she has not been placed in the
Outstanding BZPower Citizens group[*]If you find an inappropriate profile comment or status update[*]If you see an advertisement banner (top and bottom of the forum index) that is inappropriate for BZPower

For the last situation, please be sure to include a link to the site advertised, and a screenshot, if possible.

newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender