Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Kopaka versus breeze

Skakdi spine and Staff of sleep

Kopaka shall begin by flying high above the canyon. While he knows perfectly well that he must be wary of breez's control of air he will focus on keeping her distracted. He will be relying on his agility to keep him from being thrown off guard by any air attacks while barraging Breeze with shadow bolts and Impact blasts. However he shall focus a large part of his attacks on disturbing the Skopio below the field. As soon as the skopio has been sufficiently disturbed and rises above the sand he shall take advantage of this. Using the staff of sleep he shall cast Breez into a deep sleep. Using the powers of shadow he shall push breeze's sleeping form towards the skopio while using his nuva ability to create a large and thick field of shadow around breeze and the skopio. This should allow for the skopio to do heavy damage to breeze until she wakes up and likely breaks free of the field of shadow. He shall then keep up his barrage of shadow bolts and impacts blast at breeze while she deals with the skopio. He will keep this up till she is defeated.

as a counter defense any attacks she sends at him he shall either try to dodge or block with shadow energy from his height advantage.

I almost forgot about this.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Breez vs Kopaka: Kopaka's strategy of feeding Breez to the Skopio won't work with her Brain Visor, but his high mind and agility will still let him get in some decent damage. Even with the winds battering him, Kopaka will still probably be at a decent enough range that the arena hazards will only harm him a few times, not to mention this will be a drain on Breez's concentration, making her less likely to dodge. Breez might still be able to get Kopaka in range of the Skopio and some Bone Hunters, but most of this fight will be arrows and bolts going back and forth, and Kopaka holds a clear advantage there. Breez receives 20,000 W. Immanis Kopaka is Tournament 13 Champion! You receive 20,000 W and may choose one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers).

Let's put that free +5 trainer towards kopaka's mind along with his +1 tournament bonus towards the mind.. And will choose an item at a later date.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I was supposed to open registration for the next tournament yesterday...

...Um...April Fool's! HahahahaI'msosorry

The next tournament starts April 7th!

Fighter Profiles:

Astroflare:
STRENGTH: 6
AGILITY: 17
TOUGHNESS: 7
MIND: 18
Powers and Items: Expert in disk throwing, can fly, Flame Whip, Toa-level power over Fire, Staff of Molecular Disruption (shared), Adaptive Armor (shared), Repellers (shared), Exo-Toa (shared)
Mata Nui:
Strength: 12
Agility: 12
Toughness: 12
Mind: 12
Powers and Items: Scarab Shield, MGR Sword, Toa-level power over Light, Adaptive Armor, Brain Visor, Training Weights, Hero Cuffs
Natalie Breez X.0:
Agility: 14
Toughness: 8
Mind: 14
Powers and Items: Zephyr Emitters, Toa-level Air powers, Titan Gauntlets, Feral Circuit, Golden Armor, Brain Visor, Bowstaff & Buzzsaw Shield
Abyssal Phantom:
Agility: 12
Toughness: 12
Mind: 12
Powers and Items: Gemini, chain Sabre Strikers, clawed hands and feet, Toa-level power over Shadow, Golden Armor, Rhotuka Launcher, Adaptive Armor, Repellers, Wing Boosters
Tainted Nocturn:
Strength:17
Agility: 15
Toughness: 11
Mind: 5
Powers and Items:The Splix, Toa-level power over Plant Life, Axonn's Axe, Kadin Nuva, Adaptive Armor, Staff of Sleep-C (shared), Staff of Elasticity-C (shared)
Millennium Corona Hordika
Strength: 6
Agility: 13
Toughness: 14
Mind: 15
Powers and Items: Expert in disk-throwing, can shoot energy beams, Solar Axe, Toa-level power over Light, retractable claws, Vahki Staff, Staff of Poison, Plasma Shooter, Lava Stone, Nynrah Ghost Blaster

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Registering Nocturn

Strength:17
Agility: 15
Toughness: 11
Mind: 5
Axonn's Axe, Kadin Nuva, Adaptive Armor, Staff of Sleep-C (shared), Staff of Elasticity-C (shared)
These are his stats and the items. Also am i allowed to use rahkshi staffs that are corrupted or whatever the term is even if they are not part of the five items?
Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tournament 14 start!

Round 1: Millennium Corona Hordika vs Natalie Breez X.0 (The Zone of Darkness), Mata Nui vs Astroflare (The Valiant), Tainted Nocturn vs Abyssal Phantom (Rock-Realm)

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Also, I've posted a draft of Technic Warzone in my blog. Please check it out and let me know if you have any feedback!

Flare vs Mata Nui

ITEMS: Staff of Molecular Disruption, Repellers

ITEM USES: Using the Staff of Molecular Disruption on Mata Nui's Hero Cuffs. If the Hero Cuffs are not brought into battle like I suspect they will be (paralyzation + reduced mind), then it shall be used on the Brain Visor.

STRATEGY:

It would seem that here, Flare has quite an advantage in Mind and Agility, but all the same, is at quite disadvantaged in Strength and Toughness. To top that off, the fighters are on a ship infested with brains. Flare will therefore break all of the tubes he possibly can by flying past and radiating a lot of heat. He will then try to outrun them, hoping they go for the easier prey of Mata Nui. Additionally, Flare will then use his repellers on whatever attack Mata Nui throws at him, then fly/float past Mata Nui, and try to trip him with his flame whip. If that succeeds, Flare will blast Mata Nui with fire, then run off in the opposite direction. Assuming the ship has a limited supply of oxygen, Flare will have to be careful he doesn't generate too much fire. If any brains begin to target Flare instead, then Flare will squish on them or incinerate them, depending on which is more likely to succeed. Finally, Flare will break the possibly existing windows of the Valiant, and then grip onto whatever part of the ship he can find with his Flame Whip, while blasting Mata Nui with fire before the oxygen runs out entirely, hoping Mata Nui will get sucked out into space, along with the brains.

COUNTERS:

Light Beams, or other Light-based Attacks: Like always... evade.

Shield Bash, Sword Attack, and other Physical Attacks: Dodge by jumping back, ducking down, or putting fire in front of his eyes.

Brains: Squishy squishy incineratey incineratey.

Cold Embrace of Space: Hold your breath, and hope you can find your way back inside the spaceship.

Controlled by Brains: GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF

Hardlight Constructs: Find another way/avoid.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Abyssal Phantom vs. Tainted Nocturn

Items: Golden Armor and Rhotuka Launcher (equipped with Shock and Dark Field)

Analysis: While Phantom is more balanced this time around, Nocturn is heavily invested in strength and agility with almost no mind. To survive, Phantom will need to rely on his mind to avoid Nocturn and continuously damage him.

General: Phantom will coat himself in shadow armor, adding another layer of defense and making himself harder to see. Phantom will distract Nocturn with a Shock Spinner and hide in a crevice, shifting his shadow armor to blend into the rock. Once hidden, Phantom will use his element to remotely generate shadow daggers to pellet Nocturn from all sides (NOTE: There will be no visual indication of where Phantom is attacking from. The daggers will simply appear in mid air and fly towards Nocturn.) If Nocturn gets too close Phantom will trap him with a Shock Spinner, giving himself time to find another hiding place.

After wearing Nocturn down this way Phantom will use a Dark Field Spinner and make the shadows of the arena constrict around Nocturn and crush him. While this elemental attack immobilizes and damages the Barraki, Phantom will run around Nocturn and tear at his arms and legs with the Sabre Strikers. If Nocturn is still alive when the Dark Field wears off, Phantom will trap him with another Shock Spinner and fall back before using the Dark Field Spinner again.

Counters:

Flight - Shouldn't really affect anything, and the Dark Field should force him to land eventually anyway.

Axe - Relies on knowing where Phantom is, should be avoidable.

Staff Powers - Golden Armor

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

*Groans as he wakes up and logs on*

Dang... is it the seventh already? I will have my strategy up later tonight..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Breez X.0 VS. Millennium Corona Hordika!

BEGIN!

Overall: Breez will, again, use the Brain Visor to her large advantage in this arena, along with a slight Agility advantage and a large Strength advantage.

-Bowstaff & Buzzsaw Shield-

-Brain Visor-

Offense: With the Brain Visor on and active, Breez will instantly gain an advantage in that she can focus on finding Mil via air currents, or perhaps even see him, depending upon how much the Visor counteracts. She'll use her air powers to become like a hovercraft, just gliding across the ground as to not give the Slizer any indication that she's there, unless he lights the place up. She'll just do that for a while, sometimes throwing an Emitter out along a spread-out, curved path to give no sign where she currently is, increasing his lack of control until he finally breaks, starting to fire lasers and create other things of light, and at that point Breez will full-out duel with the Slizer, trading energy arrows and wind-blasts and generally making noise until the Kahgarak are attracted as well as the Zivon, at which point she'll disappear into the chaos of the attacking creatures until they recede. If Mil still stands, a quick Bowstaff strike to the head should make him fall to the ground in defeat.

Defense: Light projectiles: Dodge, easily, or block with the shield. They're quite honestly the easiest things to see coming, and so should stand no issue.

Vahki Staff: Wind-blast backwards best she can and just don't move until the effects wear off.

Staff of Poison: Don't get close, and just follow the plan still. No need to worry, really.

Plasma Shooter: Same as the light projectiles and Staff of Poison.

Lava Stone: N/A

Ghost Blaster: Same as the Staff.

Good luck!

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Mil vs Breez

Mil raises Agility and brings in his Vahki Staff and a Plasma Shooter.

The first thing Mil will do in battle is create a bright flash of light to blind Breez and provide some illumination. He will then create a suit of hardlight armor that glows, with which he will use for his strategy of light radar.

Mil will then blast Breez with Plasma Shots and lasers. The first time she gets close, he will use his Vahki Staff on her and then speed away. He will repeat this strategy multiply times.

As Mil's Toughness is higher and he will be able to speed faster than Breez can run, he will attempt to outlast her.

If the Zivon comes, Mil will dismiss his armor and will then make Breez glow brightly, so the beast attacks her.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Adaptive Armor in use

Offence: Mata Nui will basically bash Flare with a barrage of light beams at him to get him off balance. He is, he'll strike up and slash with furosity until he blocks him. Once blocked, he'll immediately blind Astro Flare. While he struggles to recover his sight, he'll continue to bash him with his Machetes until he regains sight. If by any chance Astro Flare will take flight, he'll swing his weights at him so he can stay down to the floor. Once tangled by the weights he'll give him a barrage of light beams to destroy him.

Defense: Mainly Mata Nui will block his attacks from Astro Flare for a while. On certain attacks, he'll dodge out of the way, for they can break his block. To confuse Astro Flare for a while, Mata Nui will create a solid light hologram of himself going in the opposite direction of the original.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Nocturn vs Phantom

Items: Kadin Nuva, Axxon's Axe and Staff of Elasticity-C

Nocturn will begin by activating the kadin nuva and fly high into the air, far enough away from Phantom. From there he will coat the axe in energy creating a combo of mind and strength damage. Once the axe has been thrown at Phantom Nocturn will use the staff of Elasticity to stretch his four arms, two of which carries his splix to start hitting Phantom with the weapons along with using his two tentacles to strangle phantom. He will also create several small seeds that when stepped on by Phantom will create a cloud of gas that should disorientate and hinder his ability to attack.

He will continue this multiple angle attack to continue attacking while relying on the kadin and his superior agility to attempt to avoid Phantom's attacks while waiting for him to give up.

Counter:
Golden armor: Hmm... Not really anything I can try to do to plan for this. However depending on what mask powers he uses he will attempt to improvise and adapt to it
Rhotuka Launcher: Will try to avoid the rhotuka spinners while coating himself in spongy vines to lessen the damage
Adaptive armor: Not using anything that the Adaptive armor will need to be worried about so no need to worry about this
Repellers: *Shrugs* Can't really prevent it but will try to be ready to offer a counter attack
Wing Boosters: Will modify my strategy to account for flight making this an ariel fight.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Astroflare vs Mata Nui: The Training Weights will put a bit of a dent in Flare’s strategy, but he should still be able to outrun the Brains fairly well with his agility. Flare also makes much better use of his environment and can still cause decent damage with his Mind attacks. Mata Nui receives 10,000 W, Flare advances.

Abyssal Phantom vs Tainted Nocturn: The seed tactic is interesting and should give Nocturn an opening to cause some decent damage. However, the limits on confusion will make it only a single opening, and once Phantom goes back to hiding in the shadows, it’s going to be very difficult for Nocturn to land a hit, especially from such a distance. Nocturn receives 10,000 W, Phantom advances.

Natalie Breez X.0 vs Millennia Corona Hordika: Millennia’s Cosmic Armor boost allows him to take the advantage in three different stats, and his light radar will be a big help. However, he fails to capitalize on the Vahki Staff’s window of confusing the opponent, and directing the Zivon towards Breez won’t work because of her Brain Visor. The darkness of the arena is essentially nullified for both fighters. I suppose that makes it more of a brawl until the Zivon shows up, but with Millennia’s aforementioned edges and the Plasma Shooter burning Breez to wear down her endurance, I think she might fall before the Zivon can take out Millennia. Breez receives 10,000 W, Millennia advances.

Round 2: Millennia Corona Hordika vs Abyssal Phantom (Charred Forest), Astroflare has no opponent

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Abyssal Phantom vs. Millennium Corona Hordika

Items: Adaptive Armor and Repellers, Illegal Refit nullification is active

Analysis: Millennium's inventory seems to center around stat reduction and status effects, both of which can be handily dealt with by the Adaptive Armor. However, Millenium still has the advantage in agility, toughness, and mind, so Phantom will need a clever strategy to win this match.

General: Phantom will use the shadow cloak/armor technique from last match, allowing him to blend into the shadows of the Charred Forest and use the smoky air to his advantage. Phantom will stay on the move, alternating between hiding, lashing out with Sabre Strikers from a distance, and ambushing Millennium at close-range to keep the Slizer off balance. As soon as he gets a chance Phantom will use the Repellers to reflect back one of Millennium's items, dealing mind-based damage and probably inflicting a nasty status effect, and follow it up by flinging a shadow-coated Gemini, slamming Millennium in the gut and shoving him into one of the traps. While Millenium is trapped Phantom will use the Repellers and Sabre Strikers to chop down nearby trees on top of the trap, pinning Millenium down. Phantom will continue stabbing at Millenium with the Sabre Strikers and shadow daggers until he is about to break out of the trap, at which point Phantom will blind the Slizer and deal a couple more hits with shadow-cloaked Gemini and Sabre Strikers before falling back and blending into the forest. After that point he will keep using the ambush tactics from before.

Counters:
Projectiles - Block and dodge as best he can before taking cover.
Illusions - Sense Millenium's shadow to track him.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

*Smirks*

Funny... When i looked over Keizah's stats and items for this round I could have sworn that it said golden kanohi yet it says golden armor.. So yeah major mistake on my part..

Golden armor: Hmm... Not really anything I can try to do to plan for this. However depending on what mask powers he uses he will attempt to improvise and adapt to it

So yeah.. definitely was confused last night.. oh well

Good match anyway keizah

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Mil vs. Phantom

Mil will raise agility and bring in his Nynrah Ghost Blaster and his Plasma Shooter into battle.

In battle, Mil will have a higher Toughness, Mind and Agility. To take advantage of this, he will speed away from Phantom whenever he gets close. He will not let the other get close to him, so he will not have to rely on his horrible strength. If Phantom gets too close too quickly, he will create a hardlight shield and plant it in the ground, creating a barrier between them.

Mil will blast Phantom with his Ghost Blaster, Plasma Shooter and lasers, hoping to burn or paralyze the other. His Toughness is high enough to let him take some attacks.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Phantom vs Millennia: Phantom’s Refit ability and Adaptive Armor severely limit Millennia’s attempts to gain ever more advantages, and using the Repellers to inflict a stats ailment back upon him is going to grant one heck of an opportunity. This combined with his cloaking tactics give him darn good odds in this fight. Millennia receives 20,000 W, Phantom advances.

Final Match: Abyssal Phantom vs Astroflare (Core Matrix)

Flare vs Phantom

ITEMS: Staff of Molecular Disruption, Repellers

ITEM USES: Staff of Molecular Disruption on the Adaptive Armor, Repellers on whatever attack he repels if he brings repellers

STRATEGY:

Much like the last battle Flare had, it appears that Abyssal Phantom has exactly the same stats as Mata Nui. The only difference this time is the arena, in the Core Matrix. Now, as an arena with featureless walls and not much else aside from an occasional virus attack, it doesn't look like the arena will be doing much, unlike in a more dynamic arena environment like the Valiant. To start off with, Flare will try and fly in close to Phantom, extending his whip in front of him so as to trip him. If that goes well, proceed on to Plan A. If not, proceed on to Plan B.

Plan A: Torch his head, then run away.

Plan B: Run away, while blasting him with fire in the eyes so as to hopefully momentarily make him lose his vision.

After either plan has been completed, Flare will try and make him chase him around the arena, hopefully exhausting him a bit, although likely exhausting Flare a fair bit too. Once that has been done, Flare will dive-bomb Phantom three times: once to the right of him to attack his right leg with his whip, once to the left to attack his left leg, and once to the centre of him to hopefully get his flame whip around his neck. If that is successful, then Flare will send flames through the whip around Phantom's neck. Repeat blasting his eyes with fire, then do Plan A. Flare will then throw his whip on the ground in front of Phantom, and light himself on fire, charging into him so as to heat him up.

COUNTERS:

Shadow Bolts: Evade.

Shadow in general, as if to make Flare not see: Fire >usually< is a source of light. Create it to see.

Shadow Constructs: Destroy if possible, evade if possible.

Virus Attacks: Stay away. Outrun it faster than Abyssal Phantom can, and hope it goes for the slower prey.

Rhotuka Launcher: If possible, dodge.

Repelled Attack: Taken care of-using own repellers.

Close Quarters/Melee: Dash out of there, don't forget to leave a flame trail so Phantom burns his feet if he gives chase!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.