Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Flaredrick: Ruru has been added to Tahu's inventory. You currently have 5,000 W.

Loganto: Pohatu has his boots by default, they just aren't mentioned in his file because they're a part of his anatomy. We do not currently have a Kolhii ball available for purchase.

Millennia vs Tahu: Using the Pakari, Tahu's strength outclasses Millennia's toughness, and with his higher agility I think it's likely he'd be able to get plenty of hits in. Tahu wins 5,000 W.

Lhikevikk: The Kanohi have been added to Lewa's inventory and his stats have been updated. You currently have 25,000 W.

Kopaka vs Nex: Kopaka's strategy enhances his slight edge in agility and involves plenty of blows that utilize the gap between his strength and Nex's toughness. Kopaka wins 7,500 W.

I would like to triumphantly return and sponsor Torch again. And then buy him a disk. Huge surprise right?

Uhm, also, Iʻd like his Vent hand to be Reforged Weapon-ed into an Inferno Guantlet, And +3 trainers in mind, strength and toughness. That leaves me with a cool 13,000 W, right?

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Negative: Welcome to the Coliseum! You have 50,000 W to prepare Surge for battle.

Worldsoul: Welcome to the Coliseum! The Disk has been added to Torch's inventory, his weapon has been Reforged, and his stats have been updated. Yes, that leaves you with 13,000 W.

Negative: Surge's weapons have been Reforged, granting him Toa-level power over Lightning. You may determine the shape and name of the weapon if you wish.

Surge has been upgraded and his stats have been updated. You currently have 4,000 W.

So, Me and Negative have reached an agreement. Surge and Torch will have a match/fight/battle/whatever, with each of us contributing 1500 W. Just To save time, Iʻll be posting my strategy right now.

Torch will throw his disk strategically to cripple Surgeʻs mobility, perhaps taking out his ankle. With that advantage over, Torch will advance, raining a hail of fire blasts towards his opponent, taking advantage of Surgeʻs horrendous toughness. Once in melee range, Torch will finish the battle with a falcon punch. On the defensive side of things, Torch will just tank any and all attacks with his amazing toughness.

Progenitus Worldsoul

My strategy is:

For this battle, Surge will make use of his high agility by attempting to dodge Torch's attacks every so often, while continually strafing. When he isn't dodging, Surge will be making use of his bow to fire an arrow of electricity at Torch, then jumping back to distance himself from Torch if he ever gets close. If Torch ever gets to a point where he's weakened, Surge will use his bow to shoot a large pulse of electricity at him to finish him off.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I have arranged a match with Dual Matrix, and each of us is putting down 1000 W for sponsoring. I also set one up with Zakaro, both sponsoring with 1000 W. Here is my strategy for both matches:

First, make a flash of light to blind the opponents. Then, create a solid light hologram of Millennium will attack the opponents with a Solar Axe, while the real Millennium hides. If the hologram is defeated, then throw a disk at the legs of the opponent and blast the opponent with lasers. After firing three lasers, repeat the process.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Confirming the match with Canis/Millennia.

Strategy:

Breez will use the Titan Gauntlets in this match. Her main style will be to run haphazardly towards Millennia, dodging as needed and using air currents to keep Millennia grounded if he can fly, and off-balance if he's on the ground. Once she's close enough, she'll leap past him delivering blows with the Zephyrangs, the increased Strength helping with that, and then continue that, still dodging. Breez will also start to use air currents to spin him slightly at this point. Once Millennia's been stunned enough, she'll throw both Zephyrangs with the increased Strength and use her air powers to create tornados around them, spinning them around to add force and to redirect them back into Millennia if he dodges.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Breez vs Millennia: It's a tough decision, but I think I'm going to give this one to Millennia. Despite Breez's agility and strategy, Millennia has a good strategy that will allow him to get in some hits, and with Breez's relatively low toughness that seems like enough to work. Millennia wins 5,000 W.

Forgot to mention I'd like to buy 2*5+ strength.Strategy against Canis:

I first use the Mahiki to let him think he is me and I am him. So he'll atempt to attack himself. In his destraction I'll trap his wheels in an shell of earth, rendering him unable to move or turn around. Two possibilities then: First: He breaks free out of the Illusion and tries to attack me, I blind him with the Ruru and walk in a circle, him, not being able to turn will not fire anymore. Then just do what's said in the second.Second: I walk towards him and defait him with my sheer strenght.

I'm back!

The items for Slizers are just like Kanohi and donʻt disappear after theyʻre used, right. If so, Iʻll buy some ROBOT STEROIDS Power Fuel. Either way, Iʻll also take a +3 trainer in Agility

Progenitus Worldsoul

Millennia vs Onua: Millennia's advantages in strength and toughness help him counter Onua's strategy. Millennia wins 5,000 W.

Matrix: It seemed unfair to apply the upgrade before deciding the fight, but Onua's stats have now been updated. You currently have 9,000 W.

Worldsoul: You are correct--the items are not consumable. The Power Fuel has been added to Torch's inventory and his stats have been updated. You currently have 6,000 W.

Canis: Millennia remains in his larger "titan" form in Coliseum matches, his motorcycle form is not used.

Alright, I just arranged a match with Negative, we're both putting in a 1000 Widgets. Wait for his confirmation, if you want.

On that notion, could I also have another +3 Agility?

(And yes, I am willing to risk the possibility of ending up broke)

iquXD5X.png

wanted to say that was a great match JiMing and hope we can do it again sometime

ok Canis lupus and i have agreed to a match against kopaka and millenium. I will be sponsoring kopaka for 2000 widgets and he will be sponsoring millenium for 1000 widgets.

ok and here is my strategy

My strategy will be to once again coat the ground with a thin layer of ice. I will slide forward on the ice and circler him using my agility to gain more speed as i circle him. As i circle him i will fling ice daggers at him from the tip of my sword aiming for crucial parts of his body. As a counter defense if he flings any disks i will either try to deflect them with my shield or a make shift wall of ice. Now at one point i will try to get as far away from him while once far enough i will try to gain speed as i skate towards him once i have enough speed i will fling my shield at him hoping for it to cause him to loose his footing. if he does fall i will then use the matatu to damage him while a create a ramp of ice which i will then use to jump over him sending a barrage of ice darts into his body.Now as yet another counter defense if he tries to use light beams against me i will summon a wall of ice in front of me and have it in a bowl like shape, i will try and get the ice to be smooth enough to where it acts as a mirror,(yes i am borrowing that from matoro when he used a similar tactic against umbra in his pure light form) which might cause the light beam to actual reflect and hit the sender. If all works out i will encase him in a wall of ice like polished mirror meaning he could not use light beams.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Alright, I just arranged a match with Negative, we're both putting in a 1000 Widgets. Wait for his confirmation, if you want.

On that notion, could I also have another +3 Agility?

(And yes, I am willing to risk the possibility of ending up broke)

Confirming the match.

To save time, here is my strategy:

Again, Surge will take advantage of his high agility, attempting to dodge Jet's attacks. At the start, Surge will use his powers over lightning to fire a few blasts at Jet's wings. Should Jet attempt to throw any disks, Surge will try to avoid them by ducking and strafe-jumping out of their way. If Jet uses his electrical powers, Surge will retaliate with his own power over lightning, possibly either cancelling both's powers out or creating a blast that will damage both of them. Occasionally, Surge will fire out an arrow from his bow, at the legs of Jet. If Jet gets close, Surge will blast Jet's knees with lightning, then his head. If Surge gets weakened, he will retaliate by sending out two arcs of lightning at Jet's body.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

"HELLO! Come one come all! Come see an exhibition match between Onua and Torch!" Yeah, so me and Matrix payed 750 W each for someone to say that.

strategery.

First off, Torch uses his Inferno Gauntlet to amateur spot-weld Onuaʻs arms in place from a distance. Then, He will light up a disk, and hurl it at Onuaʻs head for a killshot, using Onuaʻs even-less-than-Torchʻs agility to make sure he gets hit. If Onuaʻs still standing, Torch will use his ROBOT STERIODS to upp his agility, then attack Onua with a running jump FALCON PUNCH, then a flurry of smaller punches, dodging if necessary.

Progenitus Worldsoul