Club pengonicle

toa electro

I think that a MMORPG bionicle game would be awesome. maybe we should send Katuko on it.

Joking of course, but this sounds like a good idea. I have no where near the game designing skills needed for that, but maybe I will in...say six months? I can try to do something like this (or at least a prototype) for the upcoming "Game Design" merit badge.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

• 4 weeks later...

I would prefer that control over the game be handed to a bionicle expert. Club Penguin could get a lot of the story wrong, as most people never really delved into the story and lore of it. for example, they might not know that Vortixx are a female-ruled society. or that the Makuta had, at one point, been full beings. or a lot of other stuff that bionicle fans who got into the story would know. I would also like it to be a fan-made game as a fan-made game has a smaller number of people playing it and so the creator could get more feedback and change more things. say, Club Penguin. if 10 or 15 people said that they wanted a change, how small is that compared to the number of people that don't want the change? if 10 or 15 people said that they want a change in the fan-made game, well, that's probably the majority of the people that would play it and the creator would probably think "oh, yeah. I went down a wrong turn with this feature. I've got to change it".

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Hah. That would actually be pretty fun but I doubt anything is planned. I suppose you mean a Bionicle MMO. Some one should try and make that on G moderator

I think someone has tried but I guess it was too hard s now it's just an RPG.

Personally, I would have liked a bionicle MMORPG.

I might even go as far as to try making one myself.

Edited by Hahli Husky
Please do not embed YT videos

2xu8Ptu.png