tahu is actually wolverine no wait hulk

toa electro

You know how some of the bionicle voice actors are also in famous cartoons on T.V past and present

for example

Scott Mcniel A.K.A Tahu also did wolverine and red hulk and many others with the same voice he used as Tahu

so does James arnold taylor as Johnny test

so I thought if i made some stopmotion or more awesomely a cgi 3D animation

about tahu or berix ECT I could mash together lines and build a story around it!

i dont have 3d capabilies on my computor or much of anything but i would think that would be epicsauce

So I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here in this topic. Do you want people to discuss voice actors and their various roles? Are you simply jotting down an idea you had? If it's the latter, there isn't really much to discuss. I mean, a topic should present a question or subject about which people can talk and all; otherwise, we're left scratching our heads.

Could you clarify?

So I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here in this topic. Do you want people to discuss voice actors and their various roles? Are you simply jotting down an idea you had? If it's the latter, there isn't really much to discuss. I mean, a topic should present a question or subject about which people can talk and all; otherwise, we're left scratching our heads. Could you clarify?
Like what do you think about using the voices from cartoons for fan films?

so does James arnold taylor as Johnny test

Taylor has roles in every cartoon on the planet. He's very popular.

Remind me - what's the point of this thread? It looks like you just gave us some trivia. And told us what you can't do on a computer.

would you think it would be cool if someone used thier voices for fan films? so it sounds like its actually a bionicle movie!

He means taking voice clips from - for example - Scott McNeill's other work and using it to dub a custom-made Bionicle movie featuring Tahu. And the same for any other Bionicle movie voice actor who's done similarly-sounding work.

It'd be interesting if someone could pull that off and make a decent story out of it.

I think the biggest hurdle would be the overall flow.

yes, you can cut words from other media, but you can't paste them into sentances unless all the words are in the same tone, and have the same inflection.

Aso, it would be difficult to extract any background noise that may be playing as the voice actor is talking.

The most I've ever done is make a music video to a TV show using the same voice actor from another series, but because I had music playing it was easier to drown out the background noise that came with the voice.

boxor_10.jpg

MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms

~Fan-Made Game~