Cars that you like 2

Makuta of Time

Hello I'm back again with a newer fresher topic on cars. In this rendition you can not only tell us what cars you like, but also ask some tech questions on how to work it and replace things. Like before you take out your car's airbag, you must take off the negative cable from the battery and wait 30 minutes for it to discharge. Since I am taking a class for this, go ahead and ask me questions.

Not all your questions will be answered cause I'm taking the freshmen class of it.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

The 2013 ARRINERA SUPERCAR is a pretty dang awesome car: arrinera-supercar.jpgFor other not-quite-so-extreme cars, I've always been a fan of Ferraris, Mustangs, Audis, and also the Ford Police Interceptor (even just the Crown Vic version...I've always thought cop cars look awesome. =P).Oh and also Nolan's Tumbler/Batmobile but I'm not sure that counts. =Pnewso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Fact: Delorean only lasted one year due to electrical malfunctions and it's wheezing V-6 (or was it a V-8) engine that had 1.6L The doors were gullwing and the doors would stay locked due a malfunction in it's locking mechanism. Thus the Delorean lasted only one year, before being seen in the movies Back To The Future, two years later.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg