Tahu Nuva

Hitoshura

not bad. the red eyes seem a bit out of place with the colorless body. I would recommend either neutralizing the eyes, or coloring them rest in. of course, if this is just a prototype, then continue on :)

I was planning to color it in,, just wanted some ideas about this before coloring. Also, when I color pieces of my better artwork, it tends to mess it up.

not bad. the red eyes seem a bit out of place with the colorless body. I would recommend either neutralizing the eyes, or coloring them rest in. of course, if this is just a prototype, then continue on :)

I was planning to color it in,, just wanted some ideas about this before coloring. Also, when I color pieces of my better artwork, it tends to mess it up.

okay then. carry on

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Know how that feels. Anyway, yeah, it looks pretty good. I like the detail, too. Its the cool these things that remind me I should probably try drawing again sometime. I also like how you personalized the body armor. (Note how I could have said "I also like 'Hau' you personalized the body armor," but avoided the obvious pun because I am a good person. :P)

Herro there, person.

How are you?