Favorite Bionicle Game(s)

Hitoshura

• 2 weeks later...

All of the adventure games were pretty good. MNOG 1, MNOG 2, and VNOG were all actually entertaining to me. I didn't think any of the other games were very good at all - of course this is a matter of opinion but all the console games seemed pretty low quality. That one computer game from 2001 looked promising but sadly it was never released in full.

My favorite BIONICLE games:

1. MNOG (1)

2. Mistika racing game

3. Phantoka battle for power game(s)

4. Huai snowball sling

5. The battle for Mata Nui

(edit: whoops, I didn't realize I'd already answered. anyway, I'm sure nobody cares)

Edited by Maranui

2xu8Ptu.png

MNOLG 1 was not only the best Bionicle game, but one of the best classic-style adventure games I've played.

The rest of the games were... meh. Heroes holds no sentimental value to me. I do like Bionicle: The Game (2003), but that's probably mostly nostalgia talking; it's really not that fun. MNOLG II was glitchy and tedious, VNOG was cool but ultimately tedious as well. The rest of the games were just kind of one-off minigames, of which Stop the Morbuzahk was probably my favorite.

I do have Tales of the Tohunga for GBA, but I haven't really played it yet.

Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy

IrMSNn3.png

1.- Mata Nui Online Game

2.- BIONICLE: Maze of Shadows

3.- Battle for Power

4.- Voya Nui Online Game

5.- Mata Nui Online Game: The Final Chronicle (good game, but its endings is worse than ME3 ending)

6.- BIONICLE: Mistika

6.- BIONICLE Heroes

7.- Command Toa Mahri

7.- BIONICLE The Game

8.- Glatorian Arena 3

9.- Agori Defender

10.- BIONICLE: Quest of the Toa

didact.jpg

I've always loved "Quest for the toa", even though it consistently gets bad reviews and such.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

It would have to be the 2006 Inika game, but I Never Finished it becauseI couldn't find the third thingymbob berried in the ground >:(

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from the obvious answer of MNOLG the original, my favourite online game was probably Piraka Attack. It was... frustrating at times, to be sure, but it was also sort of addictive after a while. I enjoyed it, at least.

As far as video games go, I only had the two that were released on PC, and out of them, Bionicle: the Game was my favourite. Sure, it was easy to complete, far too short, the plotline barely existed and contained glaring continuity errors when it did, but it was such a fun little game. There was so much variety, each level was distinctly unique, and I think that, actually, is what I loved the most about it. Unlike, say Bionicle Heroes, where each level was essentially just a repeat of the one before in terms of gameplay, only in a different location.

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."