(Almost) Life-Sized Hordika Vakama Fire Sword

So, you know how LEGO came out with that Role-Playing Hordika Sword-thing? Well, I got it, and it SUCKED! So, now that I'm older, and know how to use my money for "wiser" purposes. I built a LEGO version of the fire-sword-thing. My camera is currently lost, so I will upload pictures when I find it. But here are the dimensions: Height (from base to tip of flame): 1 foot, 3 and a half inches.Width: about 4 inchesWeight: about 2 pounds photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/93719765@N05/page2/photo: hereThe BBC Empress requests that all images be 100 kB or smaller. Please link to images larger than that. -B6

Edited by Black Six

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

This is why Lego has to watch out for trying to sell things that aren't Lego, because inevitably you could just build it out of Legos :P.

Anyway, I'd really like to see a picture of it because it sounds really neat.

-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

The pictures have been uploaded to my flickr photostream. I haven't posted a link in this thread yet. But it is.in Makuta Kojols thread.

You're going to need to post a link to the pictures in this topic.

The photos have been linked in my thread.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

not enough red

Well yeah... there's none. XDAnyway. This is pretty cool as a fire dagger thing in general, though not great as Vakama's sword. I like the use of the tentacles in the flame. :)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I rather call this a dagger than a sword, since a sword is longer. The original flame sword had red on it but since it's hard to find red technic parts, I understand. But the flame needs to be more higher in this, since the pincer part of the sword was at the lower end of the flame, not at the middle. Either way the tentacle use in it is a nice added touch.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg