Mushy masks look different?

Well, the fact that they have a "weird" head is to make their faces seem glow-ish, as if actually zapped by the Red Star, and I think that the masks are all rubbery and stuff is to make it seem actually organic. Pretty much everyone the Inika meet said "Weird masks" to them so I think organic masks look different from normal masks.

They're supposed to look similar, but the non-organic versions will look slightly different. I think Bonesiii made some designs for what he thought the non-organic ones would look like quite a while back.

In case anyone's curious, you can find them from the bonesCAFE link in my sig, starting at 14 rows down. :) [Edit: I guess I might as well put them here, lol.]

eldablue.gifkadinblack.gifsanokhewkiibrown.gifsuletudgreen.gifcalixred.gifidenwhite.gif

They would probably look something like those; with regular corners like the original 2001 masks (Toa Mata and the Turaga), 2004 (Toa Metru), and 2007 (Toa Mahri). So the organic versions probably just "curvified" everything, and maybe altered the designs slightly.

You could include most of the styles of the adaptive armor masks of 2008 too, and maybe some of the Kanohi Nuva, etc. etc. What we can't be sure of is just how much of the designs would be changed and to what, other than "sharpifying the lines".

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I'd assume they're essentially the same, but better proportioned to the format of hard masks.

Kongu's would look more like his right side on both sides probably. There was a story reason for the scaly prtion of his mask.

Bonesiii's versions take artistic license and deviate a little farther from the original than I think I would, but they sure look good.

They probably would look different. I hated those masks when I first got one, there's nothing you can do with one... I know that probably ten people have said this already.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

They probably would look different. I hated those masks when I first got one, there's nothing you can do with one... I know that probably ten people have said this already.

I wouldn't say there's NOTHING you can do with them, they make good staff heads I've found. Plus the head pieces themselves have a good potential as insect eyes, maybe even fingers for titans and things like that.

zaktancopyja2.png

Last of the Matoran Universe (please read and review)