I Cant View Images

Astrotorical

Now, there may be a post that answers this, there may be some option i never turned on but what ever the case i ask thisAt any point in time i view a post containing images, they come up as being unveiwable (little red X). this does not apply to signaturesI right click and choose Show Picture. nothing. Click the picture itself. Takes FOORREEVVEERR to load (if it loads at all)Is it just me or is there something wrong?Cheers in advance

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

Slow loading, this may be the case. BUT, this must mean that my computer is SOOO slow in loading (its a $500 AUD Netbook) that it will give up on specific images.This also means that my Mobile Phone has a better capacity for viewing images then this computer (as the images work on my phone). That being said my phone cant decide whether to put things on the 15 megabyte internal memory, or the 4 gig memory card.

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

Maybe running a defragmentation on your local disk could fix the problem, if its a computer-related problem.

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

• 3 weeks later...

I rarely have trouble with my net connection, in such a way that pages will stop loading midway through, lreaving me with missing or corrupted images, formatting, and other things. Refreshing the page doesn't work because the browser considers them "done". Ctrl+F5, however (force reload of cache) tends to work.If it doesn't, then something else must be causing the problem, such as a plugin or perhaps an overprotective ad-blocking program?There is an expression that says "friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer" (:P) but I doubt it's the browser itself so much as either the upgraded forum software still being a bit wonky or some of your settings.

Edited by Katuko