Riaso Wolf (HF)

Here is my SelfMOC, Riaso Wolf in Hero Factory. He is the leader of the Delta 47 team from the 1.0 to the 3.0http://www.flickr.com/photos/93028248@N08/sets/72157633008609043/ Click the photo to see the Flicker gallery If you want to see his Bio go to his Wiki: Riaso Wolf

Edit: Image linked; please keep posted photos in BBC to 100 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

most of what I can say is...Colorful. usually a colorful MOC means unskilled MOCing, but I can see how it flows, even though there's purple, orange, black, green, and silver/grey.

Thank you on what you think and the color thing i going to say one by one

Black: The Black is for skeleton and it is the skeleton because LEGO didn't make a lot of different colors of the skeleton.

Silver/Grey: The Silver/Grey is for the Extra armor. (But i am trying to take out that color so it will be just Purple and Green)

Purple and Green: The Purple and Green is Riaso theme color he have that color from the Creation to now

Orange: The Orange is only on the 5.0 Hero aka Brain Attack and it is only on the right hand and it is a super fist.

on what you put you only talk about the color on the 5.0/Brain Attack but not on the other like 1.0 only have Green and Silver; the 2.0 is Green and Purple; the 4.0/Breakout have Purple and Green, the silver are only on the hands and feet.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube