I've finally revamped possibly one of the most iconic traitors in the canonical BIONICLE universe: Metus."I can always pick a winner. Now throw down your weapon and your shield. That's not a joke." The body of this MOC is probably the highlight. As it was the most complicated aspect of the MOC. I gave him a new weapon because his original didn't really look like an ice axe, it was more like a katana. I basically de-limbed Nuju Metru (not the member) and threw them onto the complicated body. The chest armor was the hardest part of the MOC to build and make work. I had tried different designs previously, but, they didn't mesh correctly with the body pieces. More pictures will come soon! EDIT: Picture had the same name as a newer one :( . Will have to upload again.As always, I am open to any C&C to be offered!

Edit: Image thumbnailed - please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB!

-Wind-

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Nice revamp. I like the body and how you put a Krana there but I don't get the white Fenrakk teeth sticking out.

I tried to add more armor, you know, because on Bara Magna it's fight or flight.

Well, I like the Krana on the body, but the Bohrok eye pieces just make his chest way too big. Other wise, he seems a bit too tall.

I do agree that it looks a little too big. When he's got his knees bent, like the actual set, he's actually pretty close to the correct size. I was aiming for flexibility on the limbs

Edited by CKinVA

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

The body stood out to me as most definitely Agori; sometimes smaller custom builds end up looking more like Toa than Matoran or Agori. I'd try to make the shoulders thinner, however - not that they're a bad thickness, but they appear to jut out away from the body. While you're at it, you may want to rethink the Bohrok eye armor idea. They could definitely work there, but the angle they're at makes them distracting.I like the lower torso. Krana are neglected, and they can give such wonderful textures. It looks fairly organic to me, which is also a nice touch.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg