IC - Adelheid: The Commandramon stood at his captain's side. He tugged on Adelheid's sweater and whispered something in his ear.

"Would you mind if we tagged along then? Soldier #108 wishes to get stronger as well. I don't think some old possibly non-existent relics are going to help us reach Ultimate and Mega stage. " Adelheid asked with a friendly smile on his face as he looked over to Sasha.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

• 3 weeks later...

IC: Laura (Forrest)

Laura glanced down at her Digivice to see that one of the blips seemed to be within the same forest as her.

"Hello?" she said as she stepped around a large tree to see Alexander standing nearby.

"Hi." she said. Lunamon floated around too humming to herself.

IC: Kane (Cave)

"Ah, interesting," Kane responded to Zero.

"Are we going to go battle some of those other Digidestined and their Digimon?" Darkfang asked from beside Kane.

"Perhaps."

IC: NPC Guardromon (Mechan City)

As Benjamin spoke he would notice a group of five sketchy looking Guardromon approaching. Their eyes glowed a lifeless crimson in color and their usual shiny metal armor looked battered and rusted.

"Kill the human intruders..." one of the Guardromin said in a emotionless voice. He raised a metal hand at them.

"Guardian Barrage!" he shouted. As large missiles began to burst from his forearm and fly at Benjamin and Veemon.

IC: John

"Well we lost them," John sighed as he and Agumon walked through the cave.

"Don't worry John we'll find them soon!" Agumon grinned.

Before they knew it they'd reached the mouth of the cave.

"Well so much for sticking together." John said as they stepped out and glanced around.

Suddenly three large Apemon jumped down from their hiding place in the trees. Their eyes glowed crimson as they grinned at Agumon and John. They twirled large bone-clubs around them as they stared him down.

"The Empire will crush you." the lead Apemon spat before he began to charge at the duo.

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Ketan

Ow.

I stared up at the sky, not sure exactly where I was.

Then something nudged my leg.

"WHA!"

I scooted back fast, staring at the thing.

It looked a bit like a computer mouse..and one of those slimes from videogames.

I tried to poke it, and got a static shock.

Huh.

Well, I wonder what that metal thing is..

It's got buttons?

Ok, so that's the on button..

Well, I can figure this out later, I should probably find food and shelter.

OOC: So, where is a good place to start?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Zac

"TORSO CANNON!" a famaliar voice yelled, shooting a beam of energy at the Apemon

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: John, Agumon, NPC Apemon

The Apemon dodged the attack that Zac's Digimon unleashed before he started charging towards him at a high speed. "MEGA BONE ATTACK!" The Apemon roared as he jumped into the air and swung his large bone upwards towards the Digimon's face and close to Zac.

One of the Apemon was charging towards Agumon as well.

"Pepper breath, pah!" Agumon shouted as he unleashed a blast of pepper breath into the chest of the Apemon. The Apemon growled and continued to charge towards him as the flames danced over his chest for a moment before going out.

"Mega bone attack!" the Apemon growled as he swung it at Agumon. Agumon tried to jump out of the way but the blow connected sending Agumon flying through the air before he hit the ground and rolled. Agumon got to his feet a large bruise on his chest.

"You're gonna regret that." he growled. "Agumon Digivolve too! Greymon!"

"You're going down now." Greymon growled as he charged at the Apemon.

"Yeah Greymon kick his ***!"

• 2 weeks later...

Dronomon and Zac both ducked at the same time, with dronomon jumping at Apemon soon after the swing and latched onto its face

"Sorry we are late to the party," Zac said

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: John, NPC Apemon

The Apemon swung his bone club through the air in vain as he tried to smash Dronomon off his face.

"Don't worry man, you're just in time." John nodded.

Greymon slammed into one of the Apemon and slashed at him with his claws. The Apemon deflected the slash with his bone club before smashing it into Greymon's skull. Greymon shook his head and ignored the pain before he bit down onto Apemon's shoulder.

The Apemon cried out in pain and anger. And smashed his club into Greymon repeatedly. Greymon jumped backwards and chuckled. "Nova blast!" he roared as his head reared back and he spat out a massive ball of hot flame. The flames smashed into the Apemon and he caught onto fire. The Apemon fell to his knees as he began to dissolve into data.