Toa of Time

Kanakalackin

Hi guys. I guess it's time for me to invade the "General Art" forum.

This is something that's been going and coming off and on for a while in my head. I've been thinking about drawing a Toa of Time with an adaptive armor Vahi. Honestly, I like my Vahi a lot:

018.jpg_thumb.jpg

^Click for larger pic^

Here's the body: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CKinVA/Avatars/finished_project.jpg

I gave him a scythe for no reason. Also, I have settled on a name for him: Vohan.

As always, I am open to any C&C! :D

NOTE: This is my first serious sketch of a bionicle figure. Also, for a MoC, since I don't have an actual Vahi, should I use the '08 Kakama Nuva? 60913.1243707622.jpg

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

The design isn't too bad, but I can tell you really put a lot of work into the Vahi, but I can't really see it. It would help your drawing enormously if you darkened the pencil lines, or, even better, inked it. The Adaptive Vahi is interesting, and very...extreme would be the best way to put it. Cool concept there. Can't wait to see the finished product!

woah...on a gaming website that I refuse to mention, my original name was Vohon o.0. the drawing is really good. in fact, it's my favorite drawing style to use. it could use more detail though. the green mixed in with the orange is actually a good color scheme....might try that on a few MOCs. what are those sketches in the background though? buildings?

Previously known as Aiwendil.

• 2 weeks later...

I probably accidentally chose it subconsciously. But when I was about 9-ish, I built a simple Toa of Time then and called him Vohan. So it stuck in my head. But I hadn't gotten farther than Onu-Koro in MNOG II at the time.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!