BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Dark Hunters, up until now I have witheld your names. However, if your inactivity persists, I will begin naming you in this topic and get you killed. Zakaro should not have to sit around waiting for you... and if he does, iBrow's vengeance strikes in full. Muahaha.

It's all fine now, it's just that it seems they can never get me a target before the deadline.

And since not seeing any PMs made me somewhat forget to just make TDO decide..

This happened.

And ahahaha you silly Hunters, giving your name out to non-Hunters that may/may not be dead. That's not smart thinking there.

Either that or the Detective has been in contact with said non-Hunter.

Perhaps a little bit of this, little bit of that..

Eh who knows.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

...Okay, this is stupid and childish.

In the interest of the entire game, Mafian, villager, and unaffiliated roles alike, I motion to Zakaro that the first person to start blurting out names be banned from the rest of the game, and I will refuse to admit them into the next game, as I am hoping to run that one. I remember when the Snitch blurted out the names of all the Mafians to the Detective and we were able to exterminate them all with maximum effectiveness. That was a bad game and spelled the eventual end of the Snitch role.

I have no objection to someone who organizes the village and uses their knowledge of Mafian identities to win the game. I do, however, have a serious problem with anyone who starts threatening to do something like that because the Mafians apparently have not made their PM yet.

And yes, I am quite serious about the threat to ban anyone who tries that from the next game. That includes skilled players like you, iBrow. I will not allow you to ruin the entire game for all involved because you're upset that the Mafia is taking longer than you think it should. For shame.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

This will probably be controversial, but... wow. It's just a game. I see no reason to bar anyone, or treat this as if it were the most serious thing in the world. Can we just all get along, please? We are not 5 years old. Well, most of us aren't. We are all people that have at least one thing in common, that we log into a site called BZPower to play a game of mafia. We do not do it to have a 'serious' time, or at least if that does not apply to anyone else for some reason, I don't.

I also agree with Strack, a game should not be allowed to stagnate just because of a few dark hunters' inactivity.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

This will probably be controversial, but... wow. It's just a game. I see no reason to bar anyone, or treat this as if it were the most serious thing in the world. Can we just all get along, please? We are not 5 years old. Well, most of us aren't. We are all people that have at least one thing in common, that we log into a site called BZPower to play a game of mafia. We do not do it to have a 'serious' time, or at least if that does not apply to anyone else for some reason, I don't.

I also agree with Strack, a game should not be allowed to stagnate just because of a few dark hunters' inactivity.

This. So much this.

It is a game, however if we hope to, you know, have fun with it, can we please just play it? So what if each scene takes an extra day? It really doesn't matter all that much, as long as it is soon. This is, of course, assuming we are no longer waiting on the Mafians. (Of course I have been super busy, and have to steal every minute away on BZP, so I haven't been able to just derp around lately. That may be why I am so meh about this whole thing. =P )

I don't know about the rest of you, but Mafia is an amazing game, and I kinda feel like we are going through a Renaissance of the game right now. The past three or four games have been absolutely incredible, and I would rather we don't create a horrible game right here in the middle. So Dark Hunters, learn to PM faster, Villagers and Neutral roles, be patient, and let's make this game awesome as well. Viva la Renaissance! =D

E: wheeeee I killed the topic! Bloodlust! =D

Edited by Portalfig

Hey guys, let's just all try to calm down. I ask that you all please read the Games & Trivia Rules again, specifically these two sections:

*NEW* While it is the job of a game's host to create and post its rules, the host has no further authority over the players of the game. That is, the host cannot "ban" players from the game and cannot otherwise reprimand players - that is the job of the G&T staff. Therefore, if you are having problems with a player, please contact me or one of my Assistants. It will then be our duty to take the appropriate action, if necessary. This is not to say that a host cannot politely remind players about the rules, however.[...]Just like the game's host, the co-host has no authority over the players and cannot "ban" or otherwise reprimand them. However, you, as the co-host, can help by keeping the topic on-track by politely reminding players of the rules if they deviate.

Playing a Game:It is the duty of all players to read the rules of the game and follow them. Failure to do so will result in intervention by the G&T staff.All game-playing must be carried out in the topic (or, if required in part, in PMs) and must not be carried off-site.Be courteous to your fellow players. That is all!

If everyone could just keep those in mind, that'd be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any further issues, they are of course free to PM myself or another G&T staff member. So let's get back to the game, shall we? Thanks, guys!

newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Thank you for the clarifications, Velox. Sorry you needed to get involved, though. :|

I was mostly joking though @Lloyd: hence my not-really-evil-evil laugh.

Also, the Doctor and I made a startling discovery about Zakaro, which I will use as a basis for a story. Perhaps I'll link it here.

A hint: it involves ice cream. And maybe doughnuts? Nah, no doughnuts.

Wait, something was discovered about me?

Oh, wait.. I think I know what it is..

Anyway, on topic now, a thanks to Velox to remind people of what can and can't happen here, and also to Portalfig for giving logic here.

Guys, perhaps it's because many of you are novices at the game, or just used to the hosts like Portal and ibrow who can keep things moving greatly, but I feel like this game is almost being rushed slightly. It may be a good thing at that, but becomes bad when people start to get annoyed when small delays creep back in.

Also, remember: this is my first time running a Mafia game, so just the fact that I've been able to somewhat keep up with this speed somewhat amazes me.

Somewhat, because of course I am amazingly awesome beyond mortal understand. This Staff here has made be almost god-like, after all.

:P

Now that we're hopefully back in a good mood, I can tell you that the scene will indeed be up very soon.

I just want to check the rest of my BZP stuff first, so yeah.

But hey, this one should surprise you. What happens may be completely unexpected... :evilgrin:

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

The key point there being, of course, that you are almost god-like. Nobody can match the awesome power of whoever created the Staff. Doubtless they ascended the realms of those mightier than us eons ago, leaving only that Staff behind as a treasure to bless those that might temporarily follow their mighty footsteps.

Bioncle Mafia IV

Night 3

In a lone, hemispheric building near the edges of Metru-Le, a Matoran sat hunched over a holographic display of the sky, eyes flying over the various stars and every once in-a-while glancing down at a notebook in his hand. After a while they sat up, gasping. Once more, the stars were sending a message. One of a person about to be affected by someone.

The Astrologist decided on a course of action. Tonight, this Matoran would act. Tonight, unlike the rest, they were going to make a difference.

Tonight, a being was going to be saved.. Or kept from it.

"And the plot thickens!"

A shape moved through the shadows, speeding towards his target. Underneath a cowl, the Hunter smirked.

Poor, poor Matoran. They may try to escape, but they all will die, in the end.

They rounded a corner, already pulling out a special little remote, with two buttons on it.

This kill would be ironic.

"What fun!"

Whistling to himself, Wind Elemental happily skialked (Skip-walked) home, enjoying the breeze on his face and the coolness of the night. He was returning home after a very nice get-together with Randy Disher and JIF Natural Creamy, in which they had discussed which flavor of tea went best with chocolate cake.

Of course, they didn't only discuss, they tested their theories.

Without warning, a Matoran wearing a star-shaped mask over their normal one, along with a quite nice blue cloak with little yellow stars ran into view, shouting to the Elemental.

"Are you Wind Elemental?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

Once more without any sort of a warning, the Astrologist tackled Wind through a wall, landing with a thud on the wooden floor.

Wait, what?

Turns out the wall was an illusion. How convenient.

A certain GameMaster hid the Staff of Umlimited Power behind his back, whistling not-so innocently.

"Hey, you scoundrel! Get off me!"

"Shhhhh..."

Both Matoran fell silent as silence, well, fell.

Footsteps.

Swearing."Oh, come ON! He was just here! Dang it, now world domination is delayed even MORE! GRAHHHHHHHHHH. WhatEVER. I'm out. Peace."

And the Hunter left.

Both Matoran remained silent, thanking whoever they felt like thanking for the stroke of luck they had just experienced.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Not that you'll know it's me.. which is good.."

The Astrologist drifted off, before disappearing into the night.

Wind didn't move until the rays of dawn peered through a window, and then he spoke.

"...The heck just happened?"

Wind Elemental, ??????? attempted to be killed, target nulled by Astrologist.

A purple-masked Toa turns to look at nothing, happily speaking.

"Well, as you see, we have no bloodshed in this scene. Disappointing, I know. Well, to help make up for it, have this nice little clip of JL being murdered by the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap!"

And a HD TV appeared in the Town Square, showing the Pyro's death-after-death over and over, slo-mo and backwards, and in any angle possible.

And so the Type 2s were somewhat appeased.

Suspects:

-Xaeraz

-Progenitus Worldsoul

-Takua Dragonstar7

-Dude w/ a Hat

-Zeene

Go vote.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

There is only one Detective, my dear friend. Unfortunately, the Mafia actually thought that they could fool me into believing one of their number was the Detective. I tested that Round 2 after conflicting reports Round 1, and now with Round 3 the Mafia Detective shall be revealed.

I already discovered one Mafioso because they fell out of contact when I asked about their role. Silly Mafia guy.

(I suppose this is the part where I reveal who this Mafia guy is, but I'm sure everybody will find it out eventually.)

(Unless the mafia win of course.)

(And he stays alive until the end).

(Which I doubt.)

(Then again...)

My vote goes for takua dragonstar. He seems rather sneaky

*wags eyebrows*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.