A Question Regarding Post Count

Nescent

So on the old Forums, you didn't get post count from a few sub forums - like CoT, Q&A I think, and a couple others. Does this still apply? Because my post count is ~100 since the new Forums, and I've only posted in CoT. Only curious. EDIT: Oh, I also have another question. I'll just post it here: Should we still use the Report button to have our topics closed (for example when this these questions get answered)?

Edited by Jeordeon

IetTsFQ.png

Yup, it still applies. Are you positive that you saw a change in post count? When I posted in CoT, I did not see a change. And Black Six seemed to confirm that posts in New Member Q&A, Bionicle Artwork II: Shops & Kits, Bionicle Games & Trivia, BZP Voting Booth, and Completely Off Topic still do not count. :) EDIT: As for your second question, it's probably best to do what you said.

Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg

Yup, it still applies. Are you positive that you saw a change in post count? When I posted in CoT, I did not see a change. And Black Six seemed to confirm that posts in New Member Q&A, Bionicle Artwork II: Shops & Kits, Bionicle Games & Trivia, BZP Voting Booth, and Completely Off Topic still do not count. :) EDIT: As for your second question, it's probably best to do what you said.

Kk, thank you

To add on; the post count on your profile page isn't the same as the one in posts... It's confusing like that. =P

Yes, I figured this out; the post count on one's page is posts with the new Forums, and the PC under your avatar is accumulated (both old and recent). Right? Meh :notsure:

IetTsFQ.png