Light

Next LEGO TBRPG  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bionicle of course! I nulled because none of the above interest me.

You do realize that there are Bionicle RPGs, in a separate forum?Nulled, same as the quoted reason.

Well, what would interest you? Did any of the currently running RPGs or planned ones appeal to you?

Takua is right. Bionicle RPGs is a much larger forum that has the biggest review process out of any of the three types of RPGs here on BZPower. The LEGO RPG forum is the smallest, and we are always looking for new players and more activity. We thought that if the people chose the next RPG, more people would play in it.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Voted Hero Factory. If we get enough votes, I'll hound iBrow about it again. :P

I'm absolutely willing to reboot the planning for it; just you and me though, since having three people made it super slow and the other guy kind of vanished anyway. It looks like people might want a HF RPG, which might help my motivation.

Voted Hero Factory. If we get enough votes, I'll hound iBrow about it again. :P

I'm absolutely willing to reboot the planning for it; just you and me though, since having three people made it super slow and the other guy kind of vanished anyway. It looks like people might want a HF RPG, which might help my motivation.

Well, it's starting to look that we've won the poll; I'll give it a couple days to shake out. And agreed, just you and me. :yes:

Edited by fishers64

For those of you interested, only two of these RPGs have GMs; Hero Factory and Mars Mission. If you want to be a GM, post something saying so here. I have a general plot outline for the Underwater RPG, but basically it just says, 'Every Underwater based theme is here and each has its own perks.'

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

• 2 weeks later...