Looking for Parts

Click

So, I've been looking on Bricklink, and the prices for some of these pieces haven't been promising, so I thought I'd open up a new BST topic and see what I can get. One project I would like to try out it remaking the Chronicler's Company, and I only have Taipu's Pakari, so I need some of the other masks. I'd be open to trading certain things, just ask and I'll see if I have it and would be willing to part with it. So, the masks I need from the Chronicler's Company are:

32567.gifPrototype Red Noble Ruru (EDIT: Also apparently in a clock set released in 2002, so some are not prototypes, who knew?). If you have this, I would very much like it, and would offer more for it.

32574.gifLime Noble Rau. Also more rare for some reason. Didn't it come in the masks packs?

32573.gif Mata Blue Noble Huna. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

32570.gif Dark Grey Noble Matatu. Also in mask packs

32567.gif Black Noble Ruru. Came in the Hafu set, I believe.

And while I'm here, might as well look for some other things I'll need soon.

49423.gif 49423.gif Metru Chestplate in Mata Red and Tan. The red came with some Motorcycle set a while ago, and the tan with the Vorox and Thornatus.

111.gif111.gif111.gif Throwbot Foot in Dark Grey, Mata Red, and Yellow, x2 Each. Grey came from Millenium Slizer, Red from a Motorcycle and Hockey sets, and Yellow from the Muaka and another Hockey Set

44809.gif44809.gif Technic Perpendicular Pin Connector in Mata Blue (x2-4) and Dark Grey (x4-6). These came from the 03 Matoran and a few other sets.

47302.jpg Metru Blue Great Ruru, from Karzahni.

98613.gifHero Factory Joint extendors

92222.jpg92222.jpg Hero Factory Shield with Clip in Black and Gunmetal, x2 each

57526.jpg57541.jpg Nuparu Mahri Armor, Left and Right, in Black.

Mirus.jpg I've been searching for a picture for this one, but it's fine, because it's unlikely I'll ever get it. I've always wanted that white-Metru Blue blended Miru prototype. Just to get it out there. :D EDIT: Found a pic, it's the top row.

44807.gif Rahkshi head in Silver, from Roodaka

973pb1240c01.jpg?1 Torso from the Diver collectible minifigure.

col104.jpg Galaxy Patrol Collectible Minifigure

col061.jpg Hazmat Suit Collectible Minifigure (and hose)

32474.gif53585.gifBall Joints are also greatly appreciated, esp. light grey classic ones and black ones with the hole through them.

Please reply especially if you have the rarer items or a large number of these. I will trade or pay cash. I'll also probably update this page a bit more as time goes on and I find more things I need, but that's it for now.

Edited by Click

Ironically in my trade topic, I have a Macku mask up for grabs. As for everything else, not entirely. I have one of those angle pieces, but in white.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a dark Grey Matau and Red ruru. The Ruru I'm not too eager to sell, but I don't need the Matatu. What will you pay for either?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I'd like to get as much of this as possible in as few orders as possible. Sorry, but unless you have more things to offer (or you were willing to sell that Ruru, which I completely understand), I'd prefer not to buy.

Ok, I understand.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 1 month later...