Revising Price Guide

MantaxApprentice

Hi guys! As some of you may remember, back before the forums went offline, I was trying to get a project to revise the price guide off the ground. Well, now that the forums are back, I have gotten the approval from Watashi Wa to go ahead with the project and start writing a new guide. I plan on contacting Trusted Traders to help with this project, and will need some collaborators to help put this thing together as quickly as possible. I would appreciate any feedback from users of the B/S/T forum to help set the prices. Thanks for the interest, and I hope to give you all an update soon!~MAStep one is to make a spreadsheet list archiving all of the sets released by Lego.

Edited by MantaxApprentice

Help me revise the BZPower Ultimate Price Guide:

http://www.bzpower.c...p?showtopic=951

PM me if you want to help!

Are you going to base this off of things like selling rates on eBay and Bricklink? Because with my experience over the summer filling out my collection, I could probably help out a little. ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Are you going to base this off of things like selling rates on eBay and Bricklink? Because with my experience over the summer filling out my collection, I could probably help out a little. ~|ET|~

eBay rates might be a little bit high, but we are definitely looking for some benchmark numbers. Bricklink rates might be more realistic given that the site only sells Lego Bricks and is run by Lego fans. The most important thing I want to do do in setting the prices is to take the prices that BZP members who bought stuff in the B/S/T forum paid in the past, and update them to reflect the fact that Bionicle sets are no longer in production. I think experiences from buying old sets online could certainly be of assistance.

Help me revise the BZPower Ultimate Price Guide:

http://www.bzpower.c...p?showtopic=951

PM me if you want to help!