X2 Assassin

Model: X2

Protocol: Exterminate

x2_edited-1.jpg

^^ CLICK FOR INITIATION ^^

C&C is welcome and encouraged!

EDIT: I have updated the MoC. The lower left arm should look more proportionate now (I used a 04-08 head), I added more armor, and I think I fixed the lower-leg armor problem (I put some tubing there).

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

The torso is nice, with all the pieces and stuff. The Inika leg armor looks pretty nice there, but I'm not so sure about the Nuva armor. It works, but the piece is more suitable for chest armor by the looks. I like how you made the arms bulked up, with the Metru torso there. But I would suggest filling the gap at the wrist, to match with the rest of the arms. The legs have a nice look to them, but I would suggest filling the gap in the shins, or at least just covering it. otherwise, nice job on this one.

The torso is nice, with all the pieces and stuff. The Inika leg armor looks pretty nice there, but I'm not so sure about the Nuva armor. It works, but the piece is more suitable for chest armor by the looks. I like how you made the arms bulked up, with the Metru torso there. But I would suggest filling the gap at the wrist, to match with the rest of the arms. The legs have a nice look to them, but I would suggest filling the gap in the shins, or at least just covering it. otherwise, nice job on this one.

Wit the way I built it, I had no other choice for the wrist. I'm currently working on some alternatives for it thought...

The gap bothered me a little too. Also figuring that out. The Nuva armor is just an underused piece. So I used it.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!