Kiba's Collection 2!

Kiba

Hey guys, I am selling all of my currect collection. Please make fair offers, enjoy, and ask any questions.Red = holding/sellingGreen = soldBionicle-2001:Turaga-Matau2002:Bohrok Va-Gahlok VaTahnok VaLehvak VaKohrok VaPahrok VaBohrok-TahnokGahlokPahrakNuhvokToa Nuva-Tahu NuvaKopaka NuvaGali NuvaOnua NuvaPohatu NuvaLewa NuvaTitan-Exo-Toa2003:Bohrok Kal-Tahnok KalGahlok KalPahrak KalNuhvok KalKohrok KalLehvak KalMatoran-MatoroRahkshi-PanrahkVorahkGuurahkTurahkTitans-MakutaTakanuvaJaller & GukkoTakua & Pewku2004:Matoran-OrkahmAhkmouToa Metru-VakamaNokamaVahki-NuurakhBoradakhKeerakhZadakhRorzakhTitans-KrekkaNidhikiTuraga Dume & Nivawk2005:Rahaga-PouksToa Hordika-Vakama HordikaNokama HordikaMatau HordikaNuju HordikaWhenua HordikaVisorak-VohtarakBoggarakRoporakKeelerakSuukorakSpecial Edition-Toa IruiniToa Norik2006:Matoran-VelikaKaziPirukGaranBaltaDaluToa Inika-Toa JallerToa MatoroToa NuparuToa KonguToa HahliToa HewkiiTitans-IrnakkAxxonBrutakaUmbraVezon & Kardas2007:Matoran/small-DekarDefilakThuloxMorakBarraki-CaraparTakadoxEhlekKalmahMantaxPridakToa Mahri-Toa JallerToa MatoroToa NuparuToa KonguToa HahliToa HewkiiTitans-NocturnHydraxonGadunkaMaxilos & SpinaxPlaysets-Barraki Deep Sea PatrolToa Undersea AttackToa Terrain Crawler2008:Matoran-TanmaSolekPhotokRadiakGavlaKiropPhantoka-Toa KopakaToa LewaToa PohatuAntrozChiroxVamprahMistika-Toa TahuToa GaliToa OnuaBitilKrikaGorastTitans-Toa IgnikaMutran & VicanMakuta IcaraxMazekaVultrazTakanuvaVehicles-Rockoh T3Jetrax T6Promo-Klakk2009:Matoran-BerixZeskTardukGlatorian-GreshTarixKanohi:Masks.jpg

Krana:

krana_zps212d72cd.jpgI also have a bunch of Halo 3 and Halo Reach figures.Cards:Cards.jpgI have Bionicle, Yu-Gi-Oh, Neopets, Star Wars, Superman and other cards as well.I also have Transformers(Armada) and TMNT(2003) figures.Send first unless trusted trader.

- I am going through a lot of my stuff (cleaning) so I am willing to go very low on a lot of my things! Dont be afraid to make offers. :D

Edited by Kiba
kiba_banner.jpg

Hello, here is a list of figures i need from my list, it seems you have a pretty good chunk of them! i will post my list here and you can pm me with the ones you have, if your interested in selling or trading them.

Thanks

MC

20011389 Onepu8549 Tarakava2003:8573 Nuhvok-Kal8574 Tahnok-Kal8577 Pahrak-Kal8581 Kopeke8582 Matoro8583 Hahli8584 Hewkii8585 Hafu8586 Macku8593 Makuta8594 Jaller and Gukko8595 Takua and Pewku 20048602 Toa Nokama8603 Toa Whenua8606 Toa Nuju8607 Nuhrii8609 Tehutti8610 Ahkmou8611 Orkahm8612 Ehrye

2005 4868 Rahaga Gaaki4870 Rahaga Kualus

4879 Rahaga Iruini8742 Vohtarak 8755 Keetongu X28756 Sidorak 8761 Roodaka X1 2006

8726 Dalu 20078913 Nuparu8915 Matoro8918 Carapar8919 Mantax 20088692 Vamprah2010:7116 Tahu7136 Skrall7137 Piraka

EDIT: I might be interested in your Exo Toa and Tahu Nuva as well

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hello, here is a list of figures i need from my list, it seems you have a pretty good chunk of them! i will post my list here and you can pm me with the ones you have, if your interested in selling or trading them.

Thanks

MC

20011389 Onepu8549 Tarakava2003:8573 Nuhvok-Kal8574 Tahnok-Kal8577 Pahrak-Kal8581 Kopeke8582 Matoro8583 Hahli8584 Hewkii8585 Hafu8586 Macku8593 Makuta8594 Jaller and Gukko8595 Takua and Pewku 20048602 Toa Nokama8603 Toa Whenua8606 Toa Nuju8607 Nuhrii8609 Tehutti8610 Ahkmou8611 Orkahm8612 Ehrye

4879 Rahaga Iruini8742 Vohtarak 8755 Keetongu X28756 Sidorak 8761 Roodaka X1 2006

8726 Dalu 20078913 Nuparu8915 Matoro8918 Carapar8919 Mantax 20088692 Vamprah2010:7116 Tahu7136 Skrall7137 Piraka

Go through my list and see which ones I still have. Also I am looking to sell not trade.

Is that Noble Shelek in the bottom right corner of your Kanohi pic silver? Was that custom painted and if not, where did you get it?

- :t: :l: :h:

I custom painted it. Sorry for the confusion.

How low would you go for the Exo-Toa?

30$ plus shipping.

How much would you want for Makuta?

The original? 20$ plus shipping.

How much do you want for your Hyraxon? And silver Kaukau?

20$ but he might be missing one of his silver nails. Just the tip part, and 1$ plus shipping for both.

kiba_banner.jpg

Thanks

MC

Go through my list and see which ones I still have. Also I am looking to sell not trade.

>Is that Noble Shelek in the bottom right corner of your Kanohi pic silver? Was that custom painted and if not, where did you get it?

- :t: :l: :h:

I custom painted it. Sorry for the confusion.

How low would you go for the Exo-Toa?

30$ plus shipping.

How much would you want for Makuta?

The original? 20$ plus shipping.

How much do you want for your Hyraxon? And silver Kaukau?

20$ but he might be missing one of his silver nails. Just the tip part, and 1$ plus shipping for both.

Do you think you can hold him for me?

Do you take mail orders? Or do you prefer somthing else?

Like a money order you send through mail. Yes.

Do you think you can hold him for me?

Yeah, for how long?

Hmm... not interested in the Exo-Toa anymore, but how much would you want for Tahnok-Va, if it isn't taken?

Oh and like 5$ plus shipping.

I would like to buy all six toa nuva and Makutabut I have some questions

1. What is the condition of these sets, and can we see some pics?

2. What is the price of all six toa nuva together plus shipping?

3. Will you take a visa gift card?

1. They are in pretty good condition. I will take pics for you.

2. 45$ plus shipping.

3. Sure I guess, as long as it is the same amount and works.

kiba_banner.jpg

2. 45$ plus shipping.

Okay thank you, I can definitely pay a little more than $45.

2. 45$ plus shipping.

Your in the US right?

kiba_banner.jpg

2. 45$ plus shipping.

Your in the US right?

Yes

I thought I had exo toa covered already. I'm interested in every set on my list, and I will buy them all! Please pm me with what your prices are and we will work something out.ThanksMc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

thanks Kiba, I'm excited to buy these. They look great

Alright awesome, I put them all on hold for you. PM me when you are ready.

I thought I had exo toa covered already. I'm interested in every set on my list, and I will buy them all!Please pm me with what your prices are and we will work something out.ThanksMc

Okay, I dont have all the ones on your list but I will PM you.

kiba_banner.jpg

I'm interested in the following sets:

Tahnok VaGahlokPahrakNuhvok KalAll 2006 MatoranKlakk

Thanks! :)

I believe someone has already requested Nuvok Kal. The others are all open though. Would you mind sending me a PM of every set name so we can get things in order?

Could you possibly post or inbox me pictures of all Yugioh stuff you've got?

Okay, could you wait a day or so. I can tell you most of them. Like my rarest are Dragon Master Knight, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, couple Blue Eyes, Blue eyes shining dragon. Quite a few Cyber dragon stuff and robots. The underwater leviathan deck, and more.

kiba_banner.jpg

I'm interested in the following sets:

Tahnok VaGahlokPahrakNuhvok KalAll 2006 MatoranKlakk

Thanks! :)

I believe someone has already requested Nuvok Kal. The others are all open though. Would you mind sending me a PM of every set name so we can get things in order?

>Could you possibly post or inbox me pictures of all Yugioh stuff you've got?

Okay, could you wait a day or so. I can tell you most of them. Like my rarest are Dragon Master Knight, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, couple Blue Eyes, Blue eyes shining dragon. Quite a few Cyber dragon stuff and robots. The underwater leviathan deck, and more.

Sure thing, I'll be around. Just gonna let you know a lot of that old stuff isn't really worth much anymore because it's been reprinted or has been replaced by more efficient and broken cards, but I do have a thing for nostalgic cards from back when I played competitively.

Sure thing, I'll be around. Just gonna let you know a lot of that old stuff isn't really worth much anymore because it's been reprinted or has been replaced by more efficient and broken cards, but I do have a thing for nostalgic cards from back when I played competitively.

Oh I didnt know that. It makes sense I guess though. I am taking pics tonight and will have them up. Thank you for being patient with me. There are a lot of cards by the way.

I'll take Matoro, maybe Umbra or Nocturn. Where do you live?

Florida and sounds good. PM me for more or make an offer if you would like to.

How much for Orkahm, Pouks, and Tahnok Va??

I think Pouks might be only one left if the other trades go through.

kiba_banner.jpg

Oh I didnt know that. It makes sense I guess though. I am taking pics tonight and will have them up. Thank you for being patient with me. There are a lot of cards by the way.

>I'll take Matoro, maybe Umbra or Nocturn. Where do you live?

I'll pay $5 for Matoro. But I'm dropping Umbra and Nocturn :( .

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I'd like to make an offer of $4 on Zesk, and $8 on Gresh. Unfortunately, I already placed an offer on someone else's Tarix earlier, otherwise I'd ask for him, too. Would you be willing to place him on hold for me for a couple of days to see whether or not the other offer works out? :)

Thanx!

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

I'd like to make an offer of $4 on Zesk, and $8 on Gresh. Unfortunately, I already placed an offer on someone else's Tarix earlier, otherwise I'd ask for him, too. Would you be willing to place him on hold for me for a couple of days to see whether or not the other offer works out? :)

Thanx!

- Heir

Sure thing, just let me know if that offer goes through or not.

kiba_banner.jpg

>I'll take Matoro, maybe Umbra or Nocturn. Where do you live?

I'm fine with Pouks (thought I need Orkahm to finish my Metru Nui Matoran collection...)

:n: :e: :v: :e: :r: :f: :m_o: :r: :g: :m_o: :t: :t: :e: :n: :a: :n: :m_d: :w: :i: :l: :l: :b: :e: :s: :t: :i: :l: :l: :r: :e: :m: :e: :m: :b: :e: :r: :i: :n: :m_o: :u: :r: :m: :e: :m: :m_o: :r: :i: :e: :s:. :l: :m_o: :n: :g: :l: :i: :v: :e: :b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:! *

(*Never forgotten and will be still remember in our memories. Long live Bionicle!)

>>I'll take Matoro, maybe Umbra or Nocturn. Where do you live?

lockquote>

>How much for Orkahm, Pouks, and Tahnok Va??

I'm fine with Pouks (thought I need Orkahm to finish my Metru Nui Matoran collection...)

Well if he isnt going to go through with it then I can do both of them. :)

Would you go 30 for all the Inika?

Sure, but 10$ for shipping. Since it is all 6.

Could you throw in the Kohrak card for free? If not, I'll price it at about 25 cents. The reason being is that I really like Kohrak. After all, he was my first Bohrok. :smilekohrak:

I will see what I can do. ;) Are you sure there is nothing else? I would do a good deal for the two you wanted.

kiba_banner.jpg

Thanx!

- Heir

Sure thing, just let me know if that offer goes through or not.

Thank you! I'll let you know. PM me if you'd like any more details :)

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kiba! I'd like to buy your Hydraxon, Umbra and Makuta Icarax (Hydraxon has all of his claw tips, right?). What would you like for them + shipping? I live in Canada, but I'd be happy to cover any extra shipping charges. Do you take Paypal?

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies