Drone Fighter

Hi guys, I was bored. So I made something cool. It's a space-drone-fighter-thing to go along with my G24 light-fighter.

Main Pic

img_3199.jpg_thumb.jpg

Top-Down View

img_3200.jpg_thumb.jpg

Bottom Top-Down View

img_3201.jpg_thumb.jpg

Landing Gear!!!

img_3202.jpg_thumb.jpg

Face Off...

img_3208.jpg_thumb.jpg

C&C is welcome and appreciated!

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Something cool? Wouldn't that be a little misleading? :D Anyway, it looks simple, just some pieces stacked on top of each other like in a Star Wars build. Though I got to say, the landing gear is quite interesting. Maybe some pieces without studs would be nice, and a little more detailed pieces.

Well i am honestly surprised you took the time to do landing gear. Overall it looks awesome and i would give it a 8/10

But really the landing gear is a nice touch. And in that last picture it adds a good contrast to the yellow ship

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Something cool? Wouldn't that be a little misleading? :DAnyway, it looks simple, just some pieces stacked on top of each other like in a Star Wars build. Though I got to say, the landing gear is quite interesting. Maybe some pieces without studs would be nice, and a little more detailed pieces.

The reason that this MoC looks the way it does is to be a small, dispensable, fighter-craft. If you were in a dogfight, which would be harder to hit? The regular sized airplane? Or the paper-thin robot?

Well i am honestly surprised you took the time to do landing gear. Overall it looks awesome and i would give it a 8/10

But really the landing gear is a nice touch. And in that last picture it adds a good contrast to the yellow ship

I'm thinking about re-posting my Light-Fighter. Seeing that it's archived and I modified it. The landing gear was particularly easy to build because of the way I build the back using the "L" bars.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...