BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

0.25, as in 1/4 of a year.

So three months, roughly.

Edit: oops, nija'd

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

So it took that long for it to hit the fan. Karz.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

And three months is one fourth of a year. But we're getting off topic. *Hurriedly gets back on topic before being smited* I'm still open for interaction in Kini-Nui. It's scary in Makuta's lair. My character is scared...ok he's mostly just bored.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

So it took that long for it to hit the fan. Karz.

It doesn't seem like that long considering the time it takes to re-organize and rebuild an entire village. The intruge can't start until everyone gets back on their feet again.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

ATTENTION PLAYERS WHO NEED TO UNDERGO THE SUBMITTING PROCESS:

Only Nuju Metru can approve custom species. This goes for re-approving last arc species. DO NOT send those to me or any other staff member. We will not respond.

Also, as a reminder, we will no longer accept custom masks or custom powers. Nuju has decided that he no longer wants those in the game. If you had either one of those two from last arc please re-submit it for review by staff to see if you can still keep it.

That said, anything else is fair game for ANY staff to review (foreign tech, organizations, weapons, etc). In other words, we're clamping down on the customization of powers and abilities. Bionicle canon has a lot to offer if you're willing to look, and we STILL have a large selection of powers and abilities for your viewing pleasure.

Any questions just soot us a PM or state it here.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

*Drops his Ice Cream he was eating when realizing it was 9 his time*Ohlook the new arc. Yay!

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Just a bit of a call out:

If I was interacting with you last arc, with any characters, please(pretty please), PM me or something letting me know. Several documents of my characters have gone rouge, to say the least, so I'll need heads up, as a few of them may not even show up again.

WIP

ATTENTION PLAYERS WHO NEED TO UNDERGO THE SUBMITTING PROCESS:

Only Nuju Metru can approve custom species. This goes for re-approving last arc species. DO NOT send those to me or any other staff member. We will not respond.

Also, as a reminder, we will no longer accept custom masks or custom powers. Nuju has decided that he no longer wants those in the game. If you had either one of those two from last arc please re-submit it for review by staff to see if you can still keep it.

That said, anything else is fair game for ANY staff to review (foreign tech, organizations, weapons, etc). In other words, we're clamping down on the customization of powers and abilities. Bionicle cannon has a lot to offer if you're willing to look, and we STILL have a large selection of powers and abilities for your viewing pleasure.

Any questions just soot us a PM or state it here.

I didn't know there were "cannon"s in Bionicle. Cool. Yes I know I'm a grammar/spelling Nazi. But thinks for the information in all seriousness.

Edit: Wow epic facepalm. While getting on to Tuck for using a wrong word I do it. (Think instead of Thank) This is just sad and makes me look like a giant hypocrite. :dunce: Unless Tuck secretly edited my post?

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Freaking grammar Nazi's....

Fixed :P

FYI, Parakuka ARE on the approved list; Nuju is editing the profile page as I type

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

...Hold on a second..."Without the weight of Makuta’s shade above them, there is no longer a dark virtue to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral relativity. The people of the island have found that their actions no longer answer to higher consequences and that, when left to their own devices, they are perhaps less wholesome than they had considered themselves to be. The denizens of Mata Nui grow murkier in principles; the seductive whisper of unclaimed power resonates deeper in them than they would like to admit."Shouldn't it be "...to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral absolutism"? "Moral relativity" would mean more like "there is no right or wrong" or, as Assassin's Creed puts it, "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." "Moral absolutism" would refer to there being definite lines between absolutes (i.e. "good" and "evil), which is what I thought the phrase was implying.I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, just asking.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Starting out in Kini-Nui was a stupid idea. Knowing my luck my next post for this arc will be twelve hours from now. Unless somebody wants to be kind and have their character interact with mine at Kini-Nui. And yes I totally realize that this is shameless begging.

Starting out in Kini-Nui was a stupid idea. Knowing my luck my next post for this arc will be twelve hours from now. Unless somebody wants to be kind and have their character interact with mine at Kini-Nui. And yes I totally realize that this is shameless begging.

U no have multiple character?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

*meekly raises hand*Neither do I......Of course, as soon as the Dasaka become playable, I'm definitely going to jump the gun on making one of those. I had a second character passively lined up for the next arc, but from looks alone I think it'll work even better as one. So that's good.

"Wrong."

...Hold on a second..."Without the weight of Makuta’s shade above them, there is no longer a dark virtue to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral relativity. The people of the island have found that their actions no longer answer to higher consequences and that, when left to their own devices, they are perhaps less wholesome than they had considered themselves to be. The denizens of Mata Nui grow murkier in principles; the seductive whisper of unclaimed power resonates deeper in them than they would like to admit."Shouldn't it be "...to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral absolutism"? "Moral relativity" would mean more like "there is no right or wrong" or, as Assassin's Creed puts it, "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." "Moral absolutism" would refer to there being definite lines between absolutes (i.e. "good" and "evil), which is what I thought the phrase was implying.I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, just asking.

"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant..."

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

The word choice of my first post wasn't flippant.

..Whelp, Welcome to Mata Nui, island of Theives, Criminals, People of Poor Moral fibre, One one two people of good moral Fibre, and then theres Hubert.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

So, how would shops work in this? I remember a mention of shopkeepers having customers do something for them, but could I maybe have a shop where characters can trade their foreign tech or something?

Only you can create a Capitalist Thereapist. Or Arkrak.

Wait, what?

How am I considered a completely different class of morals?

How?

Anyway, I have a therapist in Onu.

A capitalist therapist.

Everyone needs therapists.

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Does anyone else find it funny that instead of picking the most likely matoran to lead the Koros (Onepu instead of Nuparu, Kotu instead of Hahli) the mods just made them the Inika? And also what was up with the Thok gun preview? I wanna know what it means. Also can we meet a *insert whatever Nuju called the new things* NPC? And how does Jaller and Hahli both being leaders affect the relationship between their Koros?

What do you mean the "most likely"? Those six were the most likely.

Jaller, Matoro, and Kongu, for obvious reasons.

Nuparu, while not an Ussalry member like Onepu was if I remember right, was certainly one of the brightest, most able minds in his entire Koro. Hewkii had already been running Po-Koro for a long time in the RPG when Onewa was ill, and he was also, again, one ofthe brightest and most able minds in that Koro.

And Hahli was already recognized as being Nokama's second in command in this RPG, as well as having fulfilled similar roles in the canon, including being the Chronicler, for a time.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Does anyone else find it funny that instead of picking the most likely matoran to lead the Koros (Onepu instead of Nuparu, Kotu instead of Hahli) the mods just made them the Inika? And also what was up with the Thok gun preview? I wanna know what it means. Also can we meet a *insert whatever Nuju called the new things* NPC? And how does Jaller and Hahli both being leaders affect the relationship between their Koros?

The Inika bit is actually interesting....

Future Plot Point?

Idk about 2 and 3

Number 4 is also a good question. We'll see soon, I bet.

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles